What was the sickest that you have ever gotten from food? Food Poisoning, Allergies...

What was the sickest that you have ever gotten from food? Food Poisoning, Allergies, full on random butt squirts all apply.

Last year I ended up in the hospital due to dehydration from not being able to keep food down after eating a pizza. The pizza in question was actually this really nice thicc crust my friend whipped up. Of the 4 people that had some I was the only one that got sick and it was almost immediately after consuming two slices. Literally barfed all over my friends bathroom. Roommate took me home. I continued to dry heave though the night. Spend the next 24 hours barfing any time I tried to eat something. Roommate finally forced me to go to the hospital where they pumped me full of fluids and gave me a charcoal cleanse. It was a 10/10 experience.

some chick i worked with at long john silvers invited me over for dinner cause she liked me.

her mom made meatloaf... i think she might have cooked it in the microwave. anyway... i got sick as a dog from eating that. food poisoning sucks.

I can't describe it but at Hannaford's there's a BBQ place where you can fill a box with general tso's chicken, mozerella sticks, wings, etc. I had a pound of that, a few glaze donuts, half a bottle of canadian club whiskey, and a few puffs from a dab pen.
Puked all of it into a trashcan and walked a mile back home. Best finals night ever.

I spent about a month unable to keep anything down whatsoever. A glass of water would come straight back. I spent several weeks on intravenous nutrition as my Crohn's was diagnosed.

Thing is even after the flare passed and I could physically eat normally again, I was so scared of food from trained reflex that I usually couldn't keep food down anyway. Bad time to be living alone. I remember trying to go food shopping and passing out in the fresh aisle from the smells.

Dry heaves really rustle my jimmies. I mean a solid puke, I get it, body, you're mad about whatever I ate. But dry heaves...it's like "yo there's nothing in there to be upset about".

Shit pisses me off.

Never had food poisoning fortunately, but I've had some diarrhea and gas so bad that it felt like I was being stabbed in the intestines.

>it was almost immediately after consuming two slices
Impossible. If your food poisoning was this acute, it wouldn't have happened immediately upon consuming the tainted food. The toxins must have time to interact with your body, and this typically takes a few hours, but certainly isn't anywhere close to immediate.

i doubt it was food poisoning considering four other people ate the exact same food

Here in NY we have a convenience store called Stewart's, they sell a beer called Mountain Brew that goes for about 50 cents a can. I drank two and started shitting and puking simultaneously about six hours later. It continued all night and at 6 AM I put a wet paper towel in my ass crack because it burned so bad and drove myself to the hospital in my pajamas. Thankfully this was in a podunk town and I was the only person at the hospital at the time. The hot nurse gave me an IV and I slept for 8 hours before they told me to leave.

I got salmonella once from microwaving eggs, I think my microwave heated it unevenly. I was horribly sick for about a week but didnt feel 100% until about a month later.

This happened to my wife and I from tuna sushi. I told the story in the last food poisoning thread a few days ago so I'd better not go into it, because as sure as I shit my guts out and felt half dead, someone will sperge out about muh repitition.

Ive been fortunate enough to not get food poisoning. The most uncomfortable thing I occasionally have happen is from overly spicy Thai food, which I really love. Sometimes I get liquidy, molten diarrhea and stomach cramps, but its worth it to me

I ate a churro at disneyland and threw up the entire night

Back when I was 15 in Peru. Ate some street churros and my grandma's not-so clean water from the soup she made. Must have been both. I was sick for days and needed to drink lots of electrolytes (not gatorade). Now that I think about it, it could have been anything from the last 3-4 days before I got sick. Ceviche, jalea, etc.

Family and I went to a KFC in Jakarta and we all had 2-3 pieces of chicken each. Once we got home, the bathroom was always occupied by someone with diarrhea or vomiting or both. This continued for a good 24 hours until the food poisoning had calmed down. Went to the hospital the next day and found out my mum contracted meat allergies meaning no more eating red or white meat (fish was Ok though) without getting red rashes all over her body.

Food poisoning from popeyes
Nausea and stomach pains, food and water going right through me (constant dehydration), etc.

>that got sick and it was almost immediately after consuming two slices

it was something you ate earlier

For me, it's the booze. The best stool softening meal.

>this

Dry heaving beats the hell out of puking bile, though.

>stationed in seoul, korea
>worked with the ROK army and developed friendships with them
>go out drinking and eating in street tents
>raw and grilled clams, octupus, squid, sea cucumber, you name it.
>24 hours later an unrelenting diarrhea starts. Gets to the point where it's every 10 minutes and literally clear liquid shooting out my ass.
>wad a bunch of toilet paper into a butt kotex and go to the base medfag.
>he shoots me up with antibiotics and gives me some shit blocker pills as well as 2 weeks of antibiotics
>in hell because can't drink for 2 weeks.

>All this lack of greentext
Disappointing

>2 years ago, family goes to seafood restaurant for sister's birthday
>Meal was good, had a nice time with my family.
>Got fish tacos, everyone else got crab legs or shrimp or clams, etc.
>Have work at 7 the next morning, ended up waking up at 5 feeling sicker than a dog
>Shit my brains out, call out of work for the first time in at least a year.
>Shit again, it pours out of me like water
>Shower, think it's all out of me
>Ha ha - spent the next 3 days on the toilet every hour, or sleeping through it until I'm inevitably woken up again
>bedroom is thankfully directly across the hall from the bathroom
>At some point I had diarehhea pouring out of me and, at the same time, vomited directly into the shower/bathtub next to me
>Felt like a fountain of filth as two of my 3 major holes shot out liquid pestilence

I don't think I've ever been sicker. And yet, no one else in my house got sick at all.

Especially when you're puking bile over the course of about 5 hours (nerve damage is not fun)

bad burger from a random diner.

Felt like a bad case of the flu for about four days.

Went to China for a year and I spent half my time puking, shitting and popping pills so I wouldn't feel like I was dying all the time. 0/10 experience. Chinks need to learn to wash their hands, serve food that isn't too old and to not make all their customers sick

Gave myself Salmonella once back when I was a cooking noob. Tasted some sort of sauce with chicken that was not quite done. Within about 8 hours I was shitting myself to the verge of death. I could barely walk to the toilet. My mom said I should take some Dramamine and so I did. Slept for 18 hours and felt better.

I tightened my shit up after that experience. I don't touch raw meat with a bargepole until I'm damn sure it's thoroughly done.

when i was like 12 or 13 i was hiking with a friend through some woods in our town. we were tired so we stopped by a stream and had a drink from it. we figured it was running so it was safe.

nope! got horribly sick that night for like 2-3 days and ended up going to the hospital to make sure i didn't lose fluids/nutrients

>tfw you finish puking and you feel like a completely new person

But did you smash?

Fuck man, when I eat a shit ton of random stuff, sometimes it will cause me intense writhing abdominal pain that can last for hours. It feels like a balls of nails and steel wool being dug around my lower gut.

I am usually begging for death by the end of the first hour. It's a shame I have a crushing food addiction.

I just threw up right now from eating tacos. Never again. I still feel terrible, I think I should force myself to throw up the rest.

Wendy's chili on a lunch break at work. Got a bowl served to me lukewarm, but was hungry enough to finish it. Felt queasy immediately, then threw up/sprayed shit for the next 36 hours.

I bet their retarded employees weren't heating it and let it sit out all day.

I ate a tartar steak, it was delicious but deep down i had the fear for parasites on the meat, still ate it and enjoyed.

Fast forward two weeks and i wake up with nausea and diarreah, take some pepto bismol only to end up puking it a minute later.
Go to the doctor, get a prescription for some antibiotics and get sent home. Nausea subdues but diarreah and sense of unease and sicknes persists for more than 3 days.

Severely dehydrated even with continuous intake of liquid, I black out. When I wake up I'm in the hospital, turns out i had a seizure due to dehydration.
Doctor gives me something for parasites after telling him of the whole ordeal.

Just by taking the first pill I start to feel better and i'm good as new a couple of days later.

>Tl;dr
Tartar steak, never again...

>Get some russian food from a food cart in Seattle
>Have to go on a road drip down to LA with friends the next day
>Spend the entire time shitting, pissing and vomiting on our way down
>increased our travel time by like 3 hours because of how many times we had to stop to let me shit and puke
>Pic related

>at college
>doing culinary program
>the kind where it costs less but you don't get to eat the food
>eating nothing but rice for 3 months
>chef instructors are throwing us a BBQ at the end of the year
>OH SHIT SON
>gotta make up for all that rice
>eat like 2 steaks,2 chicken breasts, 6 sausages, a porkchop, and a small caesar salad (so I don't get fat)
>body doesn't know what to do with this strange non rice substance suddenly invading it
>massive indigestion attack or something similar to it the next day
>feel like I am going to rip open all the time
>hurts to move
>different kind of hurts to not move
>cycle between the 2 kinds of hurt
>constantly feel like I am going to vomit but nothing at all comes up
>dry heaving at least quells the pain for a couple minutes
>this lasts for 3 days
>miss my graduation ceremony
>ironically get an award for perfect attendance which I am not there to collect
>pain starts dieing down
>now need to poop
>anus splitting open so much its bleeding
>poop still not coming out
>resolve to push it back inside me and slick up my ass with canola oil
>still not working
>have to mash it up inside me
>process takes an hour but finally free
>never force myself to overeat again

Good times

In what environment did you eat it? I guess home made.

In 2016 I made some fried chicken livers for myself. And I was a little worried they were under cooked.

>"I hope I don't get salmonella off this shit."

Oh no, I didn't get salmonella at all. I got motherfucking -campylobacteriosis-

Once you go through THAT once you will never fuck up and do it to yourself again.

sounds like the time I drank four Molson 67 tall cans

>be me
>have a cousin
>he came back from shitty country
>with an stomach INFECTION
>he is in our house
>somehow, everyone in our house are infected
>call emergency
>while emergency was on its way, i have vomited
>i couldn't vomit, so i drank a shitload of water
>emergency says to drink X and do Y
>emergency took my brother to the hospital and left
>then i vomit 2 times in a row
>with water
>the next day i got 38℃
>thefuck.jpg
>sick as fuck
>stomach doesnt hurt
>next day is ok
what the fuck was that

I made the mistake of mixing xanax and alcohol while having a low tolerance for both. I blacked out after a mixed drink, came too 10 hours later. Developed chemical gastritis from all the alcohol, pills, and lack of water. Proceeded to not be able to shit for two weeks or so. Threw up everything I ate including water, medicine, anything at all. Dropped 20 pounds while doing it.

Must be what it felt like to die in the Middle Ages.

>3 major holes

I'm concerned user

I once got told that eating instant noodles uncooked is a good snack.

But apparently 2 packs is too much for your gut... It was the worst period of knowing you were going to puke but didn't know when, and it went on for about 6 hours before it happened.

>this one time traveling with friends, we were in Russia.
>we were trying to travel as cheap as possible, that meant buying the worst quality food in supermarket.
>dont really know what made me feel sick, maybe the Russian chocolate milk that tasted like bleach?
>anyways the signs only really started to show when we were travelling from Moscow to St.Petersburg.
>long as fuck bus trip with no stops.
>mid trip, sudden urge to use the bathroom,
>no toilet in the bus and were still a long way from arriving.
>have to use all my KI and concentrate so I dont shit myself, have the very clear notion that even the smallest wet fart i let out will unleash a barrage of liquid shit.
>somehow make it to St.Petesburg without shitting myself.
>realize the trip was actually the easiest part, the real trial comes now.
>have to walk to look for our hostel.
>at this point im sweating like a motherfucker clenching my anus with the force of a super massive blackhole.
>dont speak a single word fearing even speaking might make me lose concentration and shit myself.
>finally find the hostel.
>rush in and pure animal instinct guide me to the bathroom can already feel the shit flowing.
>luckily make it in time and only get a small stain on my underwear, which i throw away.
>tfw if we took 1 picosecond longer to find the fucking hostel id have shat myself.

In the end we spent 5 days in St. Petersburg, 4 of which I stayed in the hostel traveling between my bed and the bathroom every couple hours or so surviving only on water and crackers.
By the 5th day I felt better and could see some of the city.

I'm so shocked I've never gotten food poisoning
Not even from those dirty taco trucks i frequented when i was in vegas

>2nd year at college
>Cook chicken breast for dinner
>6 hrs later
>Wake up in the middle of the night feeling like death
>Dry heaving for hours
>Fetal position
>Cold sweats
>Felt like someone kept kicking me in the stomach
>So sick I could barely think straight
>Couldnt even think about anything other than surviving, breathing and dry heaving

Never had a worse night in my life. Wouldn't wish this upon anyone ever.

Friend house, he was telling me of this organic-grass fed-antibiotic free his uncle owned and how he always got its meat there.
I had eaten bbq's there before and the tartar steak was indeed delicious...

your shit cousin didn't wash his hands after shitting or something and cross contaminated your whole house

>bought pork from a store that i never bought meat from before
>it smelled and looked okay, didn't think anything was wrong
>wake up that night and have to run to the bathroom, completely liquid squirts
>happens every 4 hours for a week
>feel fine surprisingly, just sore butthole from wiping and butt squirts
>lost about 10 pounds though
>had some of the pork in the freezer, take it out and make a meal
>pork tastes sour and awful, realize what caused my food poisoning
could've been worse, i never threw up, felt sick, or dehydrated

m-maybe he has a vagina, user

I'M STILL CONCERNED DESU

My old housemate once brought home an out of date trifle she got from I don't know where.
We were both high and ate the whole lot thinking "it's only a couple of days out of date we'll be fine".
WRONG.
So fucking ill the both of us, pure agonising stomach cramps, shitting like fuck for days on end.
It was horrible... much worse than the vindaloo shits I used to get.

Is this what happens to vegans who choose to go back to eating meat?

Some time around 6 months ago I ate some fries, cheese and sandwich ham that i dumped in the oven.

Too much grease. Ham might have been bad.

Mop got used pretty well that night.

>working at long john silvers
>microwaved meatloaf

And which flyover state do you hail from?

dried salt-cured anchovies mixed with rice wine gave me legit PTSD after it got caught in my throat on the way back up the next morning. now when i smell that terrible smell, my gorge instinctively rises

>Order pizza from takeout
>Toppings were almost raw
>Pizza base was mouldy
>Didn't notice
>On my way home
>Dizzy as fuck
>Get a cab for the rest of the drive
>Shit pants
>Have to abandon underwear in a bathroom stall
>Get home
>Die in bed for 3 days

Damm dude, are things better now?

The food wasn't expired or anything, but the first time I got heartburn I ate a whole burrito at two in the morning, then went to sleep ten minutes later. I felt so sick I stayed home from school

Got salmonella in 1991 in an outbreak that was traced to a jar of mayo at a catering company. Have felt suspicious of mayo ever since.

Worked in Pakistan for a while in the late 90s. Did fine for the first 20 days then turned myself inside out squirting liquid shit for a week. Still a big fan of curry tho.

Got bitten by a brown recluse spider about 8 years ago and got pumped full of every kind of antibiotic known to medical science. That fucked up my guts more than anything else I've experienced and now I get pretty regular 24 hour bouts of womiting and squirting.

Thinking about it, I'm about due one...

>pumped full of every kind of antibiotic known to medical science. That fucked up my guts
Eat lots of raw fermented foods if you aren't already like sauerkraut, unsweetened yogurt, kimchi, sour pickles, etc. Start with small portions to not overwhelm your digestive system but it will help keep the bacteria healthy.

Not a femanon, I just considered my dickhole the third major hole

I made spaghetti carbonara for three of my friends last year while on a weeklong lake getaway. It came out brilliant, everybody including me had seconds as well. A few hours later I felt sick, my stomach was churning, heatwaves were washing over me, I felt acid in my throat and spent the next days on the toilet violently spraying liquid shits from my sore ass.

Weird thing is, everybody else was fine even though they ate more than me and I had zero problems eating carbonara before and since.

>Felt like a fountain of filth as two of my 3 major holes shot out liquid pestilence
Are you a Death Guard?

>mom left out some yogurt for hours
>she puts it back in the fridge
>later on i eat it
>dad asks me to watch the revenant with him
>before the movie i threw up but thought nothing of it
>mid movie at the "tree nigger" scene i run outside and throw up yellow bile
>every 4 minutes i'd be back outside
>this continues the whole movie
>howcouldthishappentome.mp4
>after the movie ends i keep throwing up until morning
>woke up and threw up 10 more times then it subsided