Find a fault in my vegan 'fry up'. Pro tip - you can't

Find a fault in my vegan 'fry up'. Pro tip - you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25751512
youtu.be/9v9jF-ZdlYc
youtube.com/watch?v=_e3G7PHK6Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Over crowded plate and poor plating in general.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the eggs and sausage.

>vegan
>"fry up"
Found the problem

Do Euroblobs really eat this?

>vegan

No thanks. I don't want guaranteed colon cancer when I'm 50.

Overcooked egg, sausage looks dry as fuck.
Beans don't look right, but I'm not a big fan of beans anyway.

Report all vegan threads

If vegans are so averse to eating animal products, why do they try their damnedest to make the most "realistic" simulacrum of meat/cheese/eggs possible? Isn't the whole point that eating such things is somehow wrong? Shouldn't eating something even resembling animal product be off putting? I'd take the vegan bullshit a lot more seriously if it weren't for so many of them trying to make shitty imitations of non-vegan foods, it seems incredibly disingenuous.

>vegan

Found the fault

>"egg"
>turd
>no butter on toast
>whatever late abortion is under that tomato
>all the liquid on the plate
>nigga, wtf are those beans
>random lettuce
>dat garnish

You should be embarrassed.

No bacon.

kys plating fag. You don't need a separate plate for each ounce of food.

Looks good but much worse than meat.

Because they have the IQ of a young child

Very few vegans grew up vegan you know. Their overall cuisine would probably be better if they stopped trying to imitate the animal product dishes they liked before going vegan, but it makes perfect sense that they'd remember some things fondly and want to eat something similar.

>if vegans are so averse to eating animal products, why does eating something that isn't an animal product not bother them
gee I dunno buddy

""""""eggs"""""" look like hot garbage

There is microscopic bug in salad. Not vegan. Checkmate, atheists.

>because nostalgia
Still not a valid reason to attempt to imitate the taste and texture of animal flesh/fat/ova/etc if your ideology is specifically against eating those things. It's like someone who believes that raping children is bad but fucking a child sex doll is somehow in good moral standing. You're still engaging in a simulation of the thing you believe to be immoral, it's logically inconsistent.

>"buddy"
Despite what you anemic faggots seem to think, smugness isn't an argument.

It's vegan...There a flaw.

>being this much of a platefag

They're tofu eggs

it's processed, ew

Holy Fuck VegansBTFO!

Your tofu scramble looks like dry shit.
Your toast looks dry as fuck.
Anyone who eats a vegan sausage is a glutton for punishment.
And what the fuck is under that tomato?

Let's see
>Abhorrent excuse for beans
>No eggs
>No sausage
>No bacon
>That watery residue at the bottom of the plate
>Lettuce in a fry-up
0/10 made me reply

>[citation needed]

It's not eating meat or dairy that's the problem. It's supporting unethical practices that exploit animals, humans, and nature. I found that eating vegan imitation meat was a nice transition from eating meat to not. I wasn't the best cook before going vegan either, so the imitation meats were simple to fix for someone like me that didn't even know how to roast veggies.

I've since cut out all processed things in my diet, which includes imitation meat. Also, if I killed the animal myself, I would eat it. Whether or not that makes me a vegan, idfk, but that's the closest mainstream diet I can relate to.

>During a mean follow-up of 7.3 years, 380 cases of colon cancer and 110 cases of rectal cancer were documented. The adjusted hazard ratios (HRs) in all vegetarians combined vs nonvegetarians were 0.78 (95% CI, 0.64-0.95) for all colorectal cancers, 0.81 (95% CI, 0.65-1.00) for colon cancer, and 0.71 (95% CI, 0.47-1.06) for rectal cancer. The adjusted HR for colorectal cancer in vegans was 0.84 (95% CI, 0.59-1.19); in lacto-ovo vegetarians, 0.82 (95% CI, 0.65-1.02); in pescovegetarians, 0.57 (95% CI, 0.40-0.82); and in semivegetarians, 0.92 (95% CI, 0.62-1.37) compared with nonvegetarians. Effect estimates were similar for men and women and for black and nonblack individuals.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25751512

no they are not eggs

eggs are an animal byproduct, produced by by most birds, and reptilian species, and one mammal

that tofu abortion on your plate is not, and never will be eggs, it's flavored tofu

Oops, wrong one.
Zimmer J, Lange B, Frick JS, et al. A vegan or vegetarian diet substantially alters the human colonic faecal microbiota. Eur J Clin Nutr 2011.

Dahlin AM, Van Guelpen B, Hultdin J, Johansson I, Hallmans G, Palmqvist R. Plasma vitamin B12 concentrations and the risk of colorectal cancer: a nested case-referent study. Int J Cancer 2008;122:2057-61.

Zauber AG, Winawer SJ, O’Brien MJ, et al. Colonoscopic polypectomy and long-term prevention of colorectal-cancer deaths. N Engl J Med 2012;366:687-9

Where's the meat?

in his ass

If anti-violence people are so averse to violence, why do they try their damnedest to make the most "realistic" movies with violence? Isn't the whole point that such things are somehow wrong? Shouldn't watching something even resembling violence be off putting? I'd take the anti-violence bullshit a lot more seriously if it weren't for so many of them trying to make shitty imitations of violence, it seems incredibly disingenuous.

>looks likes egg
>tastes like egg
>same texture as egg
>used in the same dishes as egg
somehow big problem to call vegan egg.
Coconut milk on the other hand:
>doesn't look likes milk
>doesn't taste like milk
>not same texture as milk
>not in the same dishes as milk
Somehow no problem

why are you tricking your mind in trying to make the protein look like meat instead of what it actually is

Anti violence people (all three of them) don't watch violent films. Instead they watch non violent films in accordance with their beliefs.

>Parisian métro tiles
I'd never be able to eat anything from this kitchen.

Wait, so eating fish and vegetables is about twice better than all other types of vegetarianism?

>Tastes like an egg
>Same texture as an egg

When was the last time you had a real egg?

If you don't want ass cancer then yes, that's what the study reports.

I agree, plating is awful. A few small adjustments would help it not look like a trash can at an all you can eat buffet

Kek

Looks like the slop you get served in economy class flights. Watery, bland and looks unappetizing. The chives are the only decent thing in this pic

I wish they served that in economy class flights.
Unless you mean for an entire row.

It's still egg flavored tofu

You can do a lot with an egg, they can be used and applied in so many different ways, like baking, or the many different ways to coins eggs alone

Tofu can't, you can't bake a cake with that, you can't make a French omelette, you can't make egg nog, you can't fry it and still have molten yolk, you can't hard or soft boil it, you can't use it in mean and achieve the same texture

It's just a brick of grown protein, that can only emulate one type of cooked varient of an egg, and poorly at that

And egg is so much more then that could ever be

Cook*
Meat*

>you can't bake a cake with that

You can, use silken tofu and blend it well before adding it to the rest of the ingredients.

You didn't include your suicide note in the photo OP

>I want my cake to have the texture of a plastic sponge

It would certainly be better with cheese and bacon bits

Did you fry it in lard?

I'm not that poster, but why does it even matter? Does this discussion bring you any satisfaction? Of course there's no such thing that is similar to an egg-- it's pretty fucking weird. There are things you can do to sub for eggs in some situations, particularly baking, and it works out quite well (e.g. flax 'egg' and aquafaba)

I don't agree with the nomenclature that vegans use like veggie 'burger' and almond 'milk' but that's just beef to take up with the industry, not the consumers.

see
Checkmate faggot

>it's logically inconsistent.

Why? To use your own example. it's the act of harming a child that the person considers immoral. I find this obsession with form over actual act really strange.

If a vegan used to like sausage so they spice and shape some textured vegetable protein to create something roughly similar that doesn't magically start contributing to meat farming just because they cooked it in that shape. People are concerned with the actual act and its result, not appearances.

There are studies proving that fucking a child sex doll increases the likelihood of attacking a child in real life.

Therefore, it stands to reason that these fake sausages will inevitably result in vegans eating real sausages to see what it feels like, as they've already pushed the boundaries.

The fact that there's no meat

If you fucks take away my dolls I swear I'm going to blow up the white house

looks good dude
vegan egg substitute i'd be wary of but try
vegan sausage depending on brand can be radical

i never thought of this before actually...nothing vegans eat is ever without animal life. interesting.
everything has bacteria on it. i hope t hose bacteria suffer so fucking bad

what do vegans put on toast so it's not just dry crunchy bread? some kind of oil?

There's tons of stuff you can put on bread my man
>coconut butter
>olive oil
>nutella
>vegetable shortening
That's the benefit of being vegan, it's so healthy!

It's vegan.

There is not a single one of those animal product substitutes that is as good as the product it's trying to replace. Search your feelings you know this to be true.

this is my main complaint with veganism, everything has to be a replacement. i wish there was a bigger push for creativity with vegan dishes. dont call them vegan chicken wings, call them seitan strips or something idk.

its a little sad that the vegan place a few blocks away thats very well known rarely has things that are vegan to begin with like dhals etc. great food but id like to see more like that there

that being said ive been making a lot more vegan/veg dishes and i really enjoy it. that plate kinda looks like trash though lol

>>"buddy"
>Despite what you anemic faggots seem to think, smugness isn't an argument.
Ignoring my argument is not an argument either, hypocrite. I'm a meat eater, I just find your position fucking retarded as there is no harm involved in eating mock meat.

kys faggot

>WHY CALL IT PEANUT BUTTER IF IT DOESNT TASTE OR LOOK LIKE BUTTER
>WHY CALL IT SAUSAGE IF ITS NOT MADE FROM MEAT
>WHY CALL IT COCONUT MILK IF ITS NOT LIKE MILK AT ALL

>I DONT UNDERSTAND THE USE OF LANGUAGE

Basically what I'm seeing in the thread. Honestly this is top tier youtu.be/9v9jF-ZdlYc but even still it sucks, English food is bland.

do non vegans really get this triggered. just hide vegan threads instead of taking the bait retards

what's wrong? you a trump supporter too? lol

It's a valid thing to be confused about. To partially quote some of Joe Rogan's standup:

Why would you call something vegan ice cream? You want to pretend that you're consuming an animal product, when that's exactly what your lifestyle is opposing? It's like a pediatrician who likes to kick rubber babies. It's not ice cream. Ice cream has "cream" in it, which comes from cows.

You need to make a new sound with your mouth that means whatever that bullshit you're eating is.

> Vegans trying their hardest to look like douchebags & annoy all normal people

If OP is actually a vegan, then he needs to fuck himself in the ass cause all this is doing is turning the world off to veganism.

If OP is actually false flagging... great job.

You've managed to make vegans even less popular in the world...

Looks good to me, just a bit busy and overproduced.
The beans have no reason to be made from scratch - baked beans in a tin are vegan and their unique flavor is a great way to feel like you're having a fry up you're used to.
Not sure if the top left is tofu scramble or curry cauliflower. If the former, there should be more! Eggs are a key part of a fry up. What's under the tomato? Is the far right some sort of bubble and squeak?
All in all, looks like a nice, nap inducing sunday brek but you're trying too hard. You can only pick two of "fryup," "vegan" and "made bougie."

> Vegans trying their hardest to look like douchebags & annoy all normal people
>If OP is actually a vegan, then he needs to fuck himself in the ass cause all this is doing is turning the world off to veganism.
>If OP is actually false flagging... great job.
>You've managed to make vegans even less popular in the world...

But from what I can tell its the anti-vegans who are coming into a vegan thread and trying to start shit.

Good work undercutting your own argument, asshat.

Stop appropriating carnist food culture!!!

that "sausage" looks dry as fuck.

>over-cooked mushrooms
>poorly-cooked or low quality beans

took me less than 5 seconds desu also this vegan shit reminds me of making fake food with play-dough.

Same reason we play GTA but don't actually kill random people.

Its the other way around buddy

CONCLUSIONS AND RELEVANCE:
Vegetarian diets are associated with an overall lower incidence of colorectal cancers. Pescovegetarians in particular have a much lower risk compared with nonvegetarians. If such associations are causal, they may be important for primary prevention of colorectal cancers.

Please run into traffic

Too much gluten.

I'm considering starting a Vegan Food General or Wholefoods Plant-Based Food General, any interest?

What are these things. I don't normally come here and am just curious. Is that like a soy patty you baked with a tomatoes on it. Is that normal bread. I just don't know what to think. I'm more confused now than I was when I played resident evil one.

Where do you get your joe rogan water for the bottom of the plate

What's the ice cube with hot dog slices. Is that Italian or retardian.

The companies that mass produce food often make products similar to what people have been known to purchase. People purchase things they have before (least resistance, habit, etc.) People that make things see it and in turn recreate it similar, same, or different. And such is the nature of food and grocers.

It's an aspic.

>burnt eggs

>Very few vegans grew up vegan you know.
Thats because if they had grown up vegan, they'd be dead from nutrient deficiencies.

This.

You dun goofed. Stick to raw vegan and whole foods.

I would eat everything else though, 9/10.

It's convenient shapes that get meat maggots like you to try them. They actually taste good if you buy the high quality, whole food, organic types.

Meat maggots are still booty tickled because we post these images and converted the higher quality/intelligent women.

As much as I hate tofu, I would still try those eggs. I would definitely eat everything else on that plate.

Tofu is a shit tier food though, no doubt. There are some amazingly flavorful vegan meat options out there. You just have to find one you like.

Vegan cheesecake is hands down the best kind of cake. The kind I like was made with cashews, dates, coconut as a base.... Nothing else compares.

The people in the white house fuck kids. I don't think they will let you blow them...

>>vegetable shortening

I can't defend you for this... Please just get creative. Jelly is a start. Let's say, organic blackberry jelly.

Do it. The first thing I did was tried organic bison meat... Then went all organic food only for a day.... Felt great.... Went vegetarian for a week, still 100% organic(the whole time).... Then finally full vegan. This last month I went two weeks straight eating nothing but raw food. I felt amazing. I will continue to eat 100% raw vegan forever.

I used to think vegans were weird and stupid but now I can't imagine going back to eating cooked meats. They are so bland compared to ripe fruits... I really love the vegans that got me to try it. Youtube helps a lot.

Everything got better for me when I went vegan. It has been five or six years now.

Tofu is fine, it's not a very good meat ersatz though.

Soy is not high quality vegan food.

youtube.com/watch?v=_e3G7PHK6Z4

The gourmet raw food restaurant near me uses some interesting combinations. They serve walnut meat on the nachos(cashew cheese sauce) and it is definitely a much better choice than soy. I have tried some with brown rice, sun dried tomato, nuts, and seeds too.

I like the sun dried tomato base best.