If a man who is exactly 50% white and 50% black and a woman who is also exactly 50% white and 50% black have a child...

If a man who is exactly 50% white and 50% black and a woman who is also exactly 50% white and 50% black have a child, is the child necessarily going to be 50% white and 50% black or is it possible for both parents to pass on mostly either black or white alleles resulting in a child who is closer to being 100% black or white? Theoretically, can the child be 100% black or white?

If a man who is black for half his body and a women who is black for hlaf and white for half make baby then it will be quarter black quarter Whit quarter bleck quarter white

Wtf is going on in this picture?

Define white and then define black.

Using a Punnet Square, in genetics, determines the likelihood of the child getting the dominant or recessed genes from their parents.
I'm assuming it's similar for racial genetics as well, so 25% its all white or all black, 50% its a mix

>I'm assuming it's similar for racial genetics
Massive mistake.

le 53% people

This is some uncanny valley level shit

You're assuming that just one single gene corresponds to skin color. Well you could say that there's two types of melanine, but those rather give the underlying tone of the skin (Like olve and stuff) But the complexity of a person responds more or less to density of melanine and that for sure is multiple genes.

TLDR; It's multiple genes and complex.

This
If skin color were like pea plants then there wouldn't be a spectrum

I meant like how in dna tests like 23 and me they show what a % of someone's DNA can be traced to sub-saharan africa. My question is that if it's possible for the couple to have a child whose DNA is close to 0% in sub-saharan alleles and vice versa.

no, because mtDNA (the stuff 23andme uses to give you ancestry data) has nothing to do with skin color, and even if it did, there are many different genes and you're assuming incorrectly that each one follows a simple mendelian inheritance pattern

You're all assuming there is no possibility. You're morons. Even if their are multiple genes, the source of the f2 generation's genes was the f1, whose source was the original white/black parents. The grandchild can be a mix of anything from the grandparents, including both white ones. Even if multiple genes were involved, it would only slightly change the chances.

You idiots don't even have a high school level of understanding of genetics, and you should go back to your containment board where you can believe in your pseudoscience fantasies.

no cunt, there is no such thing as exactly 50% white and 50% black. races are not some clearly-defined thing.

Suppose the mother and the father have their white and black genetics in separate chromosomes, in such a way that for every pair of chromosomes, one of them would have fully black genetics and the other one fully white.

Then, supposing the kids only inherits the right combination of chromosomes from the parents, it could be possible.

U r retarded

Race is a social construct (in a non SJW way) so the question is meaningless and undefined.

Phenotype != Genotype

>Applying medelian genetics to human skin tone.

Is sci filled with highschoolers?

I was told it was the smartest board, but it's on the level of b.

>non Mendelian genetics excludes possible outcomes

Brainlet

You are actually ignorant.

>Slightly change
Nigger

Read a book, mouthbreather