Mfw I sent an email out to all students calling for a Christian Tolstoyan revolution and now I have to see the dean

>mfw I sent an email out to all students calling for a Christian Tolstoyan revolution and now I have to see the dean

If you're in the Humanities, claim that it was a literary experiment to unveil the cryptofascist nature of neoliberalism.
If you're in STEM, you're fucked.

>shit that never happened

You literally aren't allowed to send out mass emails without receiving prior review and approval.
Universities are a hotbed of autism. You think they never thought about preventing shit like this?

>You literally aren't allowed to send out mass emails without receiving prior review and approval.

But I did send it out with no problem.

This is what I'll do.

what the fuck what school do you go to? It's super easy to do that here

Post an excerpt

this, need a sample for autism research purposes

Fuck it OP that's a cool story. Kind of silly but who cares. No matter what happens you can tell that story forever.

call the dean up anonymously on a pay phone and call him a stupidhead

>Bro, it was just a social experiment!
user should show the dean why he's caught up in earthly mechanisms and neglecting a relationship with his creator

What exactly would a Christian Tolstoyan revolution consist of?

>tfw Tolstoy reads Schopenhauer as a grown-ass man and at that moment he is euphoric
>GUYZ WE GOTTA ABANDON OUR PROPERTIES AND NEVER HAVE SECKS AND START DRESSING LIKE HOMELESS

Did Tolstoy get memed?

We've had this thread before.

You aren't rusing us, oh pee?

This did not happen.

Please god this is not real.

Have I been taken on a ruse cruise?

Copied pasta. Nice try, though. And fresh pasta, so it might be true somewhere.

I don't give a fuck about your lame ass story, just post more pics of captain america shoving a torch up his ass.

>speaker says "well it's a good book but the people who rave about it only do so because they've never read much else, like upper class white kids."

Still cancerous. Your only crime was arrogance and ignorance. These people probably can't masturbate without reading something from the school of resentment.

live in countryside, far from the cities, in community
no money
just the Gospel

>mfw i sent my entire school my manifesto calling for a society based around the tao and action through inaction

What was it?

*cringes*

That'll wash some of the starch outta his collar!

A picture of captain america shoving an electric torch up his ass.

we call them flashlights around here, sonny boy

this actually isn't true, we had someone send an email to every address on our email server last year. it said "yo when this due" or something, idr
i would have bullied you for that

This