Is there a religion more lead by charlatans, and filled with faggots and sycophants...

Is there a religion more lead by charlatans, and filled with faggots and sycophants? How can I actually understand buddhist philosophy knowing all this?

Eastern religion is a joke

>Is there a religion more lead by charlatans, and filled with faggots and sycophants?
Mormonism

>Is there a religion more lead by charlatans, and filled with faggots and sycophants?
Most religions.

Alternatively, despite what /pol/ thinks, Judaism is a pretty relaxed religion in a lot of ways.

Only because most jews in the US are basically atheists

Which isn't a problem at all, exactly.

The opinion of the Dalai Lama matters less than the opinion of Patriarch Bartholomew I.

Not even.

Theologically speaking Judaism is pretty chill. It's not the rigid ethnic tribalism that everyone thinks it is.

Literally who?

There's a difference between just being ethnically Jewish and believing in Judaism you fucking idiot. Religious Jews take that shit seriously.

orthodox jews can go hard tho

Point is, those guys don't count. You have to judge the religion by the people who actually believe in it.

This. I dare anyone to find me an actual practicing Jew in the modern world, one who takes the Law and the Prophets seriously. Fuck, Christians are stricter Jews than most Jews.

Orthodox Jews take it seriously, but they're not sycophants like Buddhists. What kind of 20 year old hipster is going to prattle about Judaism in between passes of a blunt?

Eastern Orthodox Patriarch of Constantinople

So are you saying Jews by-and-large don't believe in Judaism?

> What kind of 20 year old hipster is going to prattle about Judaism in between passes of a blunt?
I literally do this.

Not even joking.

In the US? Yeah.

At least jews have rabis and torah to refer to. Most all Buddhist literature is written by and for faggots.

Why? Is the weed that good?

Because I'm a mega Jewboo. It's one of my pet autism-interests to bang on about whenever anyone is stoned enough to be interested.

>Is the weed that good?
It's alright.

Are you religiously Jewish or is it just a hobby?

I'm an Irish atheist, I've never met a Jew in my life. I just think it's cool.

Is weed hard to come by in Ireland?

Do you like that one movie with the Jewish numbers dude and the guy who gets cluster headaches?

No. But a lot of it is very, very shit.

I've never seen it, what's it called?

Buddhists aren't even Top 10 worst