Can someone tell me about the CCRU and its connection to Nick Land?

Can someone tell me about the CCRU and its connection to Nick Land?

Other urls found in this thread:

divus.cc/london/en/article/nick-land-ein-experiment-im-inhumanismus
xenosystems.net/re-accelerationism/
xenosystems.net/meta-neocameralism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you be more specific?

CCRU was the University of Warwick collective to which Land belonged and in which he first attained (moderate) notoriety.

I want to know everything.

Well i know this already.

What other connection to Nick Land could you be looking for?

How it connects with the more lucid parts of his philosophy like neoreaction and accelerationism.

Landian accelerationism posits that history is a teleological process leading up to the self-consciousness of capital and the elimination of biological humanity so that it can be replaced by an automated self-managed productive force. That doesn't seem very lucid to me.

I don't mean to sound like a dick but clearly I meant comparatively lucid.

>neoreaction
>lucid

I still wouldn't describe it as 'lucid.'

Is English not your first language?

from what I understand, Land has dissavowed most of his early work done in england, including collaborations with CCRU.

NRx isn't meant to jive with his accelerationist stuff from the 90s/00s

This is very wrong, he still writes on accelerationism on his blog at Urban Future and as for his old writings obviously some of it doesn't jive with his current views but he hasn't disavowed them.

Do you not know that there are other ways to say that you can understand what somebody is trying to say? Land is not lucid.

Okay, but even if something is not lucid it can be more lucid than something else. Hence, comparatively more lucid.

But it still isn't fucking lucid, you goddamn gremlin. Just admit that you used a shitty descriptor.

I don't know but I can tell you the "Numogram" is really fucking bad understanding of Occult theory.

In what way?

Does anyone have the link to the old article about the guy who came across his cult of personality at Warwick? how his followers were bizarrely orthodox in their reverence. Good piece

divus.cc/london/en/article/nick-land-ein-experiment-im-inhumanismus

>NRx isn't meant to jive with his accelerationist stuff from the 90s/00s

This is literally 100% wrong. Read these:

xenosystems.net/re-accelerationism/
xenosystems.net/meta-neocameralism/

"Moldbug seeks to accelerate this process." I don't know how much clearer he could be, but you retards still like to imagine there is some huge difference between his old and new writings.

Why don't you go to his blog or Twitter and ask him?

He is kind of intimidating.

Go back to memeing Zizek. Nick Land is not even funny.

If you don't think Land is funny you're not autistic enough to be reading him.