I finally bit the bullet and am actually reading nietzsche

i finally bit the bullet and am actually reading nietzsche.
i find myself agreeing with him disturbingly often. should i just kms already?

Nietzsche never wrote a false statement

Question as you read, but why in the world would you feel a need to kill yourself. Time does this already.

philosophy is fucking dumb god damnit you faggots all fell for this stupid fucking meme it means nothing it has nothing behind it but platitudes it is the dumbest fucking thing on the planet fuck youp

WHOA HE HATES WOMENS, LIKE ME!
AT LAST, A COMRADE SOUL WHO UNDERSTANDS, NOT LIKE YOU, MOM!

And Nietzsche might agree, partially at least.

Yikes

>HE HATES WOMEN
did you have a stroke? nietzsche likes women.

You should do the opposite

Everytime Nietzsche or Schopenhauer are brought up someone always ends up going 'muh women.'

Are the female poster and on this board really this salty?

it's not the female posters, it's the beta male posters who hope that people who read and write books agree with them.

>i agree with one of the most well-known and influential philosophers in the western tradition

what an incredible surprise!

Source?

Does that mean that by living I am nessacarily killing myself?

Why didn't you start with the Greeks?

Yeah. Some choose lung cancer, others risk a drunk driving accidents, or getting killed in battle.

Personally, I want to make it to triple digits, reading a good book by a rainy window.

So would you then say that we have complete agency over the universe?

> should i just kms already?
> Veeky Forums influences you this much
yes, maybe you should consider it

No.

read nietzsche.

Then how would choosing to live life be killing oneself?

I like Nietzsche, to bad i will have to demolish what he said in the future

It's a simple perspective.
I don't believe in hard fate, but you are going to die. Pick up smoking and you are shooting for lung cancer, join the military and you're risking death in battle.
Life is the journey from the abyss and back to the abyss. A flash of experience.

Yes but, you would have to say that if I can claim that any action in the universe, even the mechanisms by which I experience my own death, are chosen by me, then how could I not be the controller of the universe?

Well if you control the universe, could you bring that neat Trappist system a bit closer? There's a dear.

Well just because one can doesn't mean they know how, glaucon.