Math is a joke compared to physics tbqh...

Math is a joke compared to physics tbqh, the average grade on phsyics 2 exams at my school is like 50% while the average for calc 3 exams was like a 90%. I studied for like 2 days and got a 101% with barely even showing up in calc 3. Meanwhile I need to study for weeks to be sure I will ace an EM exam. You can basically just memorize equations to do good in calculus meanwhile you need to be really smart to do good in physics cause you need to apply the calculus to real world situations...

Calc 3 is the easiest course of the calculus sequence.

you're not taking EM, you're taking the high school version of EM, the actual college level one requires calculus 3 as a prerequisite. you're not in any position to think any field is a ''joke''

You stupid brainlet, nobody gives a shit about your fucking community college tier freshman courses.

only insecure brainlets give a shit about a subjects difficulty

If you're a math major, you probably did Calc 1 and 2 in high school. Calc 3 is a freshmen level course. If you want to compare Real Analysis and Modern Physics then it is a better comparison.

Also grade != difficulty.

An actual good physicist is TRULY smarter in every sense then an actual good mathematician.

Student Math, probably goes through proofs in his course, probably gets interest in calculating shit, and even might be autist enough to see some beauty in math.

Student Physics not only has to understand the math, but he understands it like one understands a hammer. He's like an engineer of math.
Virgin Stud.M learns the general formula, and puts the problem in his PhD. Most normies in his course would end up finding the course boring. "oh yeah, i found this interesting proof, using already existing beautiful math, and made some kinda discovery or pattern. Yeahh....."

Stud.Phys not only understands the math like stud.math, but but believes the system and logic in a greater depth than Stud.m ever would. He describes the numbers, number line, and imagines how these mathematical terms could describe abstractly problems in our world. He has to take the effort, to list assumptions, realise the mechanics of the math, and use it carefully for each variable.

"There's NO such thing as -7 objects, ugh though x=7 and -7, I hate physics and applied math, pure math is better." complains the math student, his autist brain given up on what his math produced

The Phys student is not weak minded like math. He rises above the math, he understands, that the math he USED was representative of the number line, and it was HIS choice to choose algebra, the x^2 value he recieved represents the entire number line, so when x=7 and -7. He does not complain, he laughs confidently and says "x is a value, of course x cant be 7, but the math I used was number-line math, therefore it gave me that was made sense when modelling world phenomena with abstract algebra math"
He is smarter and will always rise above math, math being his bitch.

Stud Math, never did anything hard besides sitting at a desk, or coding. Whereas Stud Phys has to solve real actual reality, which is truly harder.

Engineering is applied physics so that means, dare i say, that engies are the smartest?

the fact that they teach EM without requiring calc3 as a prerequisite in a physics course is absolutely retarded

This

They use already established physics, and just do the work. They're physics monkeys.

If anything, they are analogous to coders.

>the dumbed down math classes are easier than the dumbed down physics classes so math is a joke compared to physics lmao

you don't know any math or physics

Stupid post as expected of a stupid frogposter

Glad you passed your exam. Passing any exam is always the easiest part, actually understanding the underlying mechanisms and generalities is the harder part and this is often not tested.

Now please fuck off with these degenerate posts

Why do you care about grades? What you should be caring about is understanding of the subject.

Pfff haha talking about fucking freshman/sophomore level physics like it's anything. Once you finish graduate em then talk you fucking brainlet.

This is true.

I didn't do math in high school but when I went to uni, took pre calc and fell in love with it.

When I got to calc 1 and 2, I was average because everything I had to learn alot of students already knew.

When Calc 3 came along I rekt everyone else.

lol no one took your bait. It even has trips.

IQ(Math)>IQ(Phys)

When I took physics 2 my sophomore year I remember specifically thanking god that physicists don’t care about accurate calculations just close ones. If that was a math class I probably would have failed since I could never get exact answer, I was always a few decimal points away

>Math is a joke compared to physics tbqh
>You can basically just memorize equations to do good in calculus

you must be shit at math, its blatantly obv that Math =/= Calc

Thats true because Calc is a subset of Math, but youre a phys fag so you don't know what that means