/tea/ Tea general!

What tea do you drink user!
Anything that you like to do with your tea?
I prefer adding milk to majority of my teas.
Lemon and ginger tea is also GOAT for me.
Let all the tea come forth.

add to milk tea: little bit of cinnamon powder, cardamom powder, bit of sugar and a little bit of ground black pepper

Op here
I would like to try the cardamom powder since I havent tried that before in my tea.
I also like to dice apples or pears and place them in a decent amount of fruit based non milk teas when I cant afford to get a hold of milk teas.

I like chamomile tea, super underrated.

I don't add things to the majority of the tea I drink.

I'm a huge fan of oolongs. Da Hong Pao, Baozhong, Tieguanyin, Dong Ding.

Aww yiss.

just ordered some rose black tea and rolled green tea. i tried milk oolong for the first time not that long ago, and that'll probably be my next purchase.

green tea > white tea > black tea

desu the cinnamon powder is the real star of the show in milk tea, cardamom and cinnamon powder is a heavenly combination though

oof

way too spicy, I'll stick with skim milk and sugar, that has a nice subtle heat to it

No particular order or favorancy
1. Jasmine tea with plain sugar
2. Chamomile tea with milk and sugar
3. Cinnamon tea with sugar.
4. Green tea with lime juice and sugar
5. Barley tea with sugar and dried (or frozen) sliced strawberries
6. Korean Ginseng tea
7. Black tea and pineapple juice
8. Jasmine and Green tea mix
9 . Chrysanthemum tea with a small amount of sugar
10. Cherry blossom tea

>Cinnamon tea with sugar.
What did he mean by this?

I wanna try some green tea after going from coffee to black tea. Any recommendations?

drinking my Hangzhou chrysanthemum right now

My favorite tea is the Turkish tea.

>general

No one likes you irl.

I drink whatever tea a fast food place serves, which probably doesn't count as tea.

Horny Goat Weed tea.

As long as you don't buy the cheapest shit and you cook it right you'll be fine.

Aim for a water temperature of around 65°C at the start of brewing. Many, especially cheaper green teas, taste better in the second or third brew, so you might want to wash your tea in the 65°C water for 15 seconds, if you went with a shittier one, to avoid having a bad first wave.

assam tea with milk and cardommom

I know.

add 1 pinch of ginger powder and you're in heaven

>with sugar
>with milk

I just ordered $60 worth of GABA Oolong and Jiaogulan tea. I finished a 320g bag of jiaogulan the other day and just had to get more. The GABA oolong sounded good so I'm trying it too now.