My hands are constantly smelling of pic related as a result of cooking

my hands are constantly smelling of pic related as a result of cooking
i've been scrubbing my hands for 1 hour and they still smell
any tips?

Cut your hands off.

thanks

Touch stainless steel a bunch

Embrace the stank

Enjoy it? Garlic smells fucking amazing. You're like the people that think gasoline smells bad.

i dont think it smells bad i just feel kinda self-conscious about in a weird way (not like anyone is gonna sniff my fingers)

Piss on your hands

Soak your hands in warm soapy water for 30 minutes

piss on your hands garlic should be gone, then clean the piss with normal water and soap.

Wash your hands with toothpaste.

i unironically tried this once and it didnt really work

lemon juice

This is the correct answer.

Stop touching the cut up garlic so much if possible, I just cut up 8 cloves for some pasta and don't smell anything on my hands. Better to prevent a problem than fix it later. Use your knife to scoop and move it around, avoid touching it after it's peeled, and wash everything after cutting it up so you don't get the oils on you.

realize that garlic smells good and you enjoy having them smell like that

Wash and rub against something metal... Like a spoon. Or those special metal discs you can buy.
Salt sometimes helps too

Just wear gloves like a hot lunch lady milf if it bothers you so much.

Rub a bit of vinegar on them.

damn the metal helped a lot
thanks

Are you sure it's the garlic your trying to wash off, and not the guilt of you convincing your husband to kill the king?

Take a huge shit on the floor, then reach down and grab it and squeeze it between your hands. Rinse off. You will no longer be able to smell the garlic over the overwhelming odor of shit.

Just have a fap and jizz on your hands, then they will just smell of jizz

I bought some garlic today and it is REALLY big! Each piece is huge. What should I do? If it had been labelled as really big garlic I would not have bought it.

Tempted to take it back and complain.

>What should I do?

Be happy. Larger cloves mean less work peeling to get at the garlicky goodness inside.

it's even harder because they are too big to squash with a knife.

I'm angry. $3 for one bulb as well.

>they are too big to squash with a knife.
I'm not sure how that's even possible. Smash harder you weakling.

>You're like the people that think gasoline smells bad.

Put another cutting board on top of the garlic and tap it with a hammer. Now you have squashed garlic.

Idk about garlic but I found the way to keep onion smell off my fingers is to keep my finger nails really short, like shorter than your actual finger tips, and scrub really hard soon after handling the onions

doesn't work at all, as soon as the toothpaste smell comes off, the other smells remain

These look like shallots not garlic. Am I stupid right now or is everyone just blind?

Rub your hands on a stainless steel sink , or use coffee grounds

>they are too big to squash with a knife.
Are they larger than grapefruits or are you an extremely cute gnome girl?

ur dumb

8 fucking cloves? I love garlic but jeez, you're going to give yourself

Just cut them in half first.

Stick your hands in your butthole. I guarantee they'll smell like butt instead.

they are really big. I've learned my lesson.

but there is too much. I'm not going to start storing half cloves of garlic. FUCK this big garlic.

Well it was for a pound of pasta, and I like it to be able to stand up to the Romano cheese I add to it. I know most recipes say to add 2-4 cloves but that makes it taste like no garlic was even added at all.

Are you sure you're not confusing a bulb for clove?

Post pics.

I think he got "elephant garlic". I've tried it before, but it was a lot more bland than regular garlic, I didn't care for it. Might be okay if you wanted to put it on sandwiches or something.

Semen has a smell? I have been wiping that shit on my leg for 15 years. Did everyone know?

Yeah it's hard to tell from yourself because you're used to it and you slowly start smelling it more and more, but for someone just walking into a room after you fap there's usually a noticeable musky kind of smell.

Cut your dick off

Only the roasties will recognize it

Just wear rubber/latex gloves?

>I have been wiping that shit on my leg for 15 years
What the fuck why?

This.
Search for stainless steel soap

Or just rub your faucet or one of your stainless steel pans.

OR if you're not a fag just walk around smelling garlic all the time because it's great

This you can never have too much garlic

Maybe i just cant smell it anymore because of all the years of excessive garlic consomption but i just peeled almost a whole head of garlic an hour ago and i dont smell garlic on my fingers.

Dont forget to disinfect with garlic afterwards.

Meh. 6/10 because you at least attempted to make a Shakespeare joke.

Oh fuck. I dont want to give myself

>Rinse hands with warm water
>Dry with copious amounts of salt
>Wash off salt

The salt will draw in the excess garlic and it's fairly easy and mess free, user

Its like you dont want to repel vampies or something.

Lol'd.

At least you were not cooking with chilies

my solution for not smelling like garlic is to just not really mind it. definitely not worth scrubbing hands for an hour

Pee on your hands.

Not giving a fuck is the superior solution to most of life's problems desu.

>has never read "the stranger" in his life

I've read it thrice. Since his death didn't seem to bother him it seemed like it served him just fine.

Also, his life was quite comfy until the arabicide.

Are you a hobbit?

I hear if you jerk off the tin man that goes away

came here to say this.