Why hasn't anyone opened a keto fast food restaurant yet?

Why hasn't anyone opened a keto fast food restaurant yet?

Lettuce as buns
Chicken tendies or popcorn chicken as fries

>Instead of french fries, have a side order of chicken tenders with your hamburger!
"Health" food, everybody.

*without the skin

>keto

enjoy hospitalization :)

only question is: will you be hospitalized for heart attack or psychosis first? you need carbs and sugar for your mental and physical health retard

>popcorn chicken as fries

That has me wondering why no fast food restaurant offers popcorn as a side.
They could even have powdered flavor blends like cheese or bbq they mix in before serving.
Maybe the buckets are too expensive compared to the sleeve for french fries or consumers might not like the size of a full bucket of popcorn.

>keto

Because you can easily eat keto at most restaurants by having them tweak the dish a bit or getting substitutions. A restaurant serving only keto would be out of business in 6 months since their regular customers would have reached their weightloss goal and gone off keto or simply died.

you get to eat carbs and sugar once a week i think.

You are just trolling right?

I've been doing keto for years, never been better. Helps depression and anxiety and ADHD, clears up skin problems, lessens allergies and inflammation, prevents epilepsy attacks and migraines, cures type 2 diabetes. Not to mention it makes extra weight fall off without exercise. Keto4life

Btw you can get bunless burgers at 5 guys.

The biggest stumbling block with keto is people not supplementing electrolytes, so they end up feeling fatigued. If you try keto make sure you get enough salt, magnesium, potassium, etc.

> Helps depression and anxiety and ADHD, clears up skin problems, lessens allergies and inflammation, prevents epilepsy attacks and migraines, cures type 2 diabetes
Lol sounds like bullshit to me

>Lettuce as buns
Literally every single place that serves burgers will do this if you ask them.

>he goes out to eat healthy
yep u really fell for the health jew

Fug I'm getting old, I remember the atkins meme diet.

What about Subway?

I very highly doubt this. They all definitely make a face or be confused by your request or assemble it poorly, and you are still being charged for the buns. A lettuce burger is a genuinely good idea and I'd buy it. The buns fast food chains use are loaded with sugar and preservatives, it's hardly bread

Jicama fries are pretty good. I like em topped with tony's or seasoning salt. I wouldnt mind if more places offered low carb alternatives

calories in v calories out
keto is bullshit

keto diet is unironically healtier than vegan diet

>keto
lol I remember being 20 and believing horseshit like this too

Because vegan diet is only slightly healthier than starvation.

All diets that are not callorie counting are BS, just don't be a retard when eating and you will be fine.

im pretty sure you should avoid sugar if you are dibetic or gluten if you are the rare one in a million case of real celiac disease
also carbs are better consumed at the morning and before exercise when they can get metabolized faster while dinner should be light since you eat dinner at the least exercise heavy point of hte day and a light dinner helps you rest better
also a fruit salad may have more calories than a cereal bar but its energy you will absorb slowly through a couple hours instead of a direct processed sugars and cereals shot that will only last a couple minutes and make you crave more
I think people should avoid those low calorie treats and instead have a big slice of cake with lots of sugar and lots of fat so it feels satisfying once or twice a week since fat and dairy will make you feel stuffed and you crave that feeling not a never ending supply of sugar

t. grain merchant

>why no fast food restaurant offers popcorn as a side.
A few restaurant chains have done that. It seemed to be more of a 1970s thing.

I hate online conversations about keto, they're so repetitive and shitty. What I do love is losing 16-20 lbs per month, every month, and never being hungry while doing so.
The same people that bitch about keto are the same people that bitch about fat people. So you hate me for being fat, but you also hate me for losing weight because I didn't do it the way you think I should do it? Go fuck yourself.

>also carbs are better consumed at the morning and before exercise when they can get metabolized faster while dinner should be light since you eat dinner at the least exercise heavy point of hte day and a light dinner helps you rest better
What if I exercise in the evening before or after dinner?

you need a small amount of glucose, true. that doesn't need to come from your diet.

>What I do love is losing 16-20 lbs per month, every month, and never being hungry while doing so
Losing more than 2 lbs a week is ruining your metabolism and when you stop your diet you will gain weight ridiculously fast.

So we should take glucose suppositories?

Keto works really well, actually. Former T2 diabeetus sufferer here. I was diagnosed in March, was told there was no way I could control it without injected insulin, immediately went on keto, lost 30 pounds, and was off even the oral medications by the end of June (unless I decide to sugar-bomb myself with ice cream or something, then one dose of metformin clears it up without any problem).

The key is to catch it early and take it seriously. If you let it go on for too long, the insulin resistance becomes extremely hard, and perhaps impossible, to reverse.

And losing weight helps with depression all by itself.

Last week I was at Costco, they were out of salads, so I said fuck it and had pizza and a hot dog. Got home, did a blood glucose check at about the two-hour-and-fifteen-minutes mark, and it was only 128. That's what's called "normal". And if I lose another thirty pounds, I probably won't even need to worry about it when I eat high-sugar foods like ice cream and candy.

exercise after dinner is a bad idea

Not sure about Shitway but Jimmy John's and which which do it.

You still count calories on keto fuckface. It's not like people are eating 4000 calories of bacon and claiming to lose weight

You are implying that it's immediate, between my last meal of the day and bed time I can spend up to 6 hours.

There's no need, your body makes glucose from either carbohydrates or protein. Your body makes ketones from fat. Your body can derive energy from either glucose or from ketones. So, you can skip carbs entirely and be fine.

But if you want to stick breadsticks up your ass, feel free. Personally I use a vibrator, but hey, whatever floats your goat.

It's just the classic feminazi philosophy. "Men are all pigs, why won't they date meeeeeee?!?!?!"

eat dinner at a propper time
stop going to sleep at 3 am

>eat dinner at a propper time
I do
>stop going to sleep at 3 am
I won't

why are you asking for help when you obviously dont care then?

I simply wanted to know if I should eat carbs for dinner, or late lunch if I exercise in the evening and what would happen.
My sleep scheduled might be fucky but for me night exercise works best.

you should only eat pizza, doritos and mountain dew

Red Robin will do this if you ask for a protein wrap

>granpa has a dry mouth and can't chew the buns
>cuts up his burg and eats it like a salad

Hardees actually tried that some years back and it didn't go over very well.

>g-guys please go vegan or she'll make me fluff the bull again

Bad business model. Most people are not dumb enough to buy into terrible meme diets. Oh wait..

if youre in a state that enforces right-to-die you can solve both your problem abd his

>Keto
>Tendies and popcorn chicken

These things dont go together your fucking retard.

>im so manly look at me dad im shoveling sloppy dripping meat in my face!

How much glucose/carbs are actually safe to have on keto?

Does your body just flip out if you overdo it, like when vegetarians eat meat and just crash for days?

>basing your restaurant on a trendy diet
Good luck being broke in 10 years

>Does your body just flip out if you overdo it

Nope, there's no "harm" done, but it does stop the diet from working properly because if you're consuming carbs then your body is no longer in ketosis.

How much of a fuck-up is it? If you go off of keto does your weight just blow up quickly, and is it tough to get back into?

It's no different than someone on a calorie-counting diet reverting back to eating big portions again.

If it happens every once in a while you'd probably never notice the effects. If it happened often then that's no different than skipping out on your diet entirely.

>>and is it tough to get back into?
Depends on the person. It doesn't create any kind of medical change that would make it harder to get back on the diet if that's what you're asking. But I suppose that someone who got used to cheating on their diet might be tempted to do so more often, and that could screw up your diet.

I'm just thinking about doing keto temporarily to lose weight and then maintaining a low-carb diet but not having to eat three sticks of butter a day.

Grainlets pls go

Egg kike please leave

>but not having to eat three sticks of butter a day.

Eat bacon.

You're being autistic, if they look at you funny it's because it's a weird substitution for most people but they'll still do it.

Usually I use water wings to float my goat but I'll try sticking a breadstick up my ass next time to see if that works better.

THE BUN IS IN YOUR MIND!

>Muh meme diet cleans up EVERYTHING and does the dishes too!

keto saved my marriage, did my taxes, and installed gentoo on my microwave