What does Veeky Forums eat when he/she/they/xe feels bloated and constipated for several days?

What does Veeky Forums eat when he/she/they/xe feels bloated and constipated for several days?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_gastrointestinal_series
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please be in London

I drink coffee, it keeps the bowels moving.

Coffee and fiber

i just reach up my ass and pull all the shit out

Coffee and snus makes me shit liquid for a day

Ginger ale and Gaviscom

What's with all you pussies who shit their pants if they drink coffee?

coffee doesn't make you shit

>coffee doesn't make you shit

Coffee promotes the release of gastrin, a hormone produced within the stomach and known to increase motor activity in the colon.

Epsom salt.

Try plums.

I cut out all dairy and canned fish and eat high fiber low calorie and tons of water. Fixes it but I cant eat anything fun.

I was mocking the previous poster

uhm, did you just assume my gender ??

What is going on in that picture, user?

Animu pedo faggotry at a guess.

It's not only that though, it doesn't make sense, why is she standing in front of a fridge?
Why are there two bars protruding from it and going around her neck?
Why does she keep them there when there's nothing visible that forces her to stand there?
Is it even a fridge? If not why is there a handle bar on it?

Eat a small amount of food that's high in fiber and wash it down with lots of water, coffee, or Metamucil. Don't eat anything else until your next bowel movement.

t. chronically constipated my entire life

She needs to eat all the eggs

It gets infinitely more confusing when you translate it.
>You belched again... Drink the barium one more time please.

I searched for the artist name from the filename and found their profile, there doesn't seem to be any context for it.

The mention of Barium identifies exactly what's going on. Doctors have you drink barium before undergoing a CT scan or X-ray so they can better see your internal organs. There's no "fridge" involved, here, rather it's a medical scene. That also explains the neck thing--a lot of medical scanners have those so you keep your body fixed in place during the scan.

Does it actually say just "barium" or is it a compound? straight up barium is highly toxic and all water-soluble compounds are too. seems like an odd choice to me

I have no idea, I can't read that.

It is certainly not pure barium that's used, but the commonly used term is simply "Barium", "Barium Meal" or "A Barium Swallow".....in English anyway, I have no idea what it might be called elsewhere. Point is that the mention of barium pins down what's going on:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_gastrointestinal_series

>Pins down what's going on
It really raises more questions than it answers, actually.

How so?

We know it's a Touhou doujinshi that involves a medical theme so my guess is that it's headed into either vomit or scat fetish territory. Given the "rumbling tummy" sound effect I'm leaning towards the latter. What more could you possibly want to know? (unless that's up your alley)

The barium in question is barium sulphate but the translation on the danbooru page just says barium.
It still is quite confusing. I can't imagine why a) the girl would be standing b)what the medical device is and why it looks like a fridge and c) why this is part of a hentai. There is nothing hot about necessarily consuming barium sulfate.

You're more knowledgeable on the material than me. My curiosity is satisfied now.

>There is nothing hot about necessarily consuming barium sulfate.

>Artist's commentary
>Every burp means another dose of barium, and she has burped many times.
It just gets worse

>a) the girl would be standing

She's undergoing a medical test that is meant to show how food moves through the GI tract. This is done with a person standing, or at least sitting upright on a chair. She swallows the barium and the machine takes pictures of how it moves through the body.

b)what the medical device is and why it looks like a fridge
It's either an X-ray machine or a CT scanner. As for why it looks like that? Probably because the artist wants to draw something medical-ish but doesn't know what the actual machines look like. (or doesn't care).

>>c) why this is part of a hentai. There is nothing hot about necessarily consuming barium sulfate.
No, but it's part of a bigger picture. My guess it's that it's scat-themed. Girl feels unwell and goes to the doc to get checked out. While at the doc girl undergoes a string of embarrassing procedures, feeling more and more uncomfortable as time progresses. Eventually this culminates in a scatfest.

I have no more knowledge of this than you do, user. I've only seen that one picture. The only thing is that I recognized a barium swallow as being a standard medical procedure.

it literally isn't part of a bigger picture though, I went and looked through the pictures and that one is a one off.
Furthermore there isn't any scat made by the artist at all from what I can tell, the closest thing I found was a single picture with watersports.

Even if this isn't a page of a larger work it doesn't need to be. You can clearly see the "big picture" just in this one simple image thanks to imagination.

>>closest thing I found was a single picture with watersports.
Watersports is close enough. It might simply be a "desperation" or "straining to hold it" sort of theme. All variations on the same basic fetish.

Whole plant foods.

alot of milk
coca cola also
orange juice

>I have no more knowledge of this than you do, user
Yes you do
>Touhou doujinshi

Gurgle fetishist repulsed by vomit and scat here, it may be an internals fetish image. I have seen these.

She has a tummy :3

>xe
Fuck off back to Tumblr cancer

kombucha

Man the barium doctors give you is the worse. It's like gritty cough syrup, but with metal flavor instead of cherry.

Does it make you belch?

Snus friend. I'm so addicted. I do it every day all day. I have to stop.

Hard alcohol

Miralax and fiber one brownies

Xxtra hot cheetohs should straighten you out

This. Nothing like two espressos and a glass of water in the morning to flush your system.

Poo air tea.

Fresh organic cold pressed juice

Apple cider vinegar. For years I took the anti-acid Jew, assuming it would ever help me, and for years I suffered. Little did I know they only made things WORSE, for the byproduct of calcium carbonate in your stomach is carbon dioxide gas.

Apple cider vinegar is my savior. It was not anti-acid that I needed, but anti-base.

Wouldn't it work better if you ate or drank the stuff without removing the fiber and much of the nutrients?

Milk of magnesium always works in the worst cases. Gives the the runs for like half a day though so I don't jump straight to that.

Coffee and lots of water in the morning usually works. Prune juice works too, but same problem as the milk of magnesium.

Prolapse?

Put it in your ass

Because its weeb garbage

Replace some carbs with vegetables