>it's OK to eat fish because they don't have fee-

youtube.com/watch?v=vVnE9o5Uxik

its ok to eat fish because fish are food

SOMETHING IN THE WAY....
oooooooooooooooooooo....ooooooooooooooooooo

That is a pretty adorable fish.

This

Muh nigga

Might just be a skin disease. Fish in the open ocean have been known to rush at fucking SHARKS to rub against their rough skin because they were suffering so from itchy skin.

>Risking death to itch yourself
Those fish are pretty tough eh

>posting a fish that's bred to look that way and has severe health problems because of it

Nice job vegans. You're showing how little you actually care about animals again.

>Social animal is deprived of contact with other members of his species
>Latches on to any surrogate, i.e. anons hand
>user thinks this is friendship, for he too is a social animal deprived of contact with other members of his species
you should get out more

>fish
>social animals

>vegan doesn't know shit about Animals

Not surprising. Go feed your snake tofu

An animal that evolved to live in schools with thousands of others is a social animal, yes.

>Go feed your snake tofu
God damn vegans BTFO

all they do is move in the same direction. hardly the same.

so what ? that doesn't prove anything..they still don't have feet

whatever enjoy your grass and ceiling drippings, pleb

>all that I know about schools of fishes is that they move in the same direction

Just ate whale ama

Why do carnists jump thru mental hoops to pretend a fish cant be a friend

>Why do carnists jump thru mental hoops to pretend a fish cant be a friend

The more you vegans post bullshit, the more people are turned off by vegetarianism...

It's almost as if you're false flagging for meat eaters...

If I wanted people to have vegans and vegetarians, I'd shitpost vegan garbage everywhere...

Even mormons are fucking annoyed by these vegans.

>If I wanted people to have vegans and vegetarians, I'd shitpost vegan garbage everywhere...

Somebody finally gets it.

Is this the part where vegan shitposters say they were being false flagged, or only pretending to be retarded?

Nice damage control

>vegan shitposters say they were being false flagged, or only pretending to be retarded?

No... I've met plenty of vegans in real life.

They really are just shit quality people trying too hard to overcompensate...

>implying you can't be kind to and play with an animal that you'll later eat.
We had chickens when I was a kid and I'd play with them. Then when they got old and stopped laying, we'd eat them.

Just because we're both part of the food chain doesn't mean we need to be uncivil.

Did your grandpa get irradiated much by the nukes?

What does it taste like
Describe the texture as well please

It's kinda like beef, but with a gamier taste. I had a whale 'steak' from a restaurant in Norway

that looks like a species made to be pets, the species we eat are way more ugly and non friendly

There was a dogface pufferfish at our local petco that liked having its belly rubbed, whenever they stuck their hand in the tank it would roll over.

Pretty much all fish have an awareness of personal space and the attitude other fishes around them have.

For the most part they probably have similar instincts to birds, probably a mix between amphibious animals and birds.

They probabably have a pretty small working memory and ability for abstraction but a more rich internal experience than most people realise.

This. """"Parrotfishes"""" (not the real ones but the ones sold in fish stores) are weak as fuck and are susceptible to a lot of fish diseases.

dumbass. Tetras, loaches, and other fishes literally die of stress when kept alone or below the recommended schooling number

>it's OK to punch vegans in the face because they're annoying dumb fucks.

works for me