Reminder that fruit flies, not humans, were the first animals to achieve spaceflight

Reminder that fruit flies, not humans, were the first animals to achieve spaceflight

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user493802004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> humans build craft capeable of surviving takeoff, space and return to earth

>humans create computers capeable of managing this massive craft

>humans take flies and put them on this creation and launch them into space with no help from fruit flies
Fruit flies were the first creature to leave the atmosphere

Humans are still the first to reach space

Kill yourself op

Time flies like arrows, but fruit flies like bananas.

The way I remember it, first they sent a dog, then they sent a monkey, then they sent a Russian, then they sent a man.

>fruit flies

some bacteria on v2 rocket mw18014, my friend^^

>bacteria
>animal

JEBI SE, JEBEM TI MATER!!!

>classic rock isn't normie

everything living is by definition an animal, retard.

By definition, no. They have 4 other classes: plants, fungi, bacteria, and viruses

animals are subcategoried into plants, microscopics, insects, birds, mammals, fish, and reptiles/amphibians.

where the fuck did you study biology?

Viruses aren't considered living you dense Retard

oh this is rich. you been eating tyson chicken aggggain user. bad user

>thinks bacteria are animals

brainlet

I-I guess I'm bottom of level 4? I really like this stuff, but I can't find this type anywhere else. Someone posted it on a soundcloud thread last year or whenever.

soundcloud.com/user493802004

Also, there's no "classical" on that list. Like Beethoven/Mozart classical.

>my girlfriend has 5 cats and 4 dogs
Should I be worried?

Since she is your girlfriend and she's not incel, there's a chance of saving her, but only if you have children. Pets fill that hole in people's lives. Its really common for mothers to get pets when the kids move out for instance. Having lots of pets in stead of children is terrible and it never gets any better.

Could you explain what point she fatty was trying to make here? This just makes her look bad. How did she think posting this picture was a positive move?

Also, she lives with her parents and the pets live there. I tell her that when we move together she has to leave the pets.

>I tell her that when we move together she has to leave the pets.

She shouldn't be around cats anyway if she's going to get pregnant. Toxoplasmosis is no joke with that.

Shut the fuck up, turk

There's no general class for viruses, because they're so genetically different. Plant viruses are closer to plants than they are to animal viruses.

Reminder that fruit flies, not humans, were the first animals to be uploaded to the matrix.