are you retarded?

Oh shit

i don't think about eragon a lot

>eragon is estragon with the st removed

>eragon is star wars with the fictional incest replaced with real incest
why didn't i realise this earlier

woah

>Eragon is OP is a retard, if you replace and add several words and their order

>aolini commented: "[I] did a god-awful amount of research into the subject when I was composing it. I found that it gave the world a much richer feel, a much older feel, using these words that had been around for centuries and centuries. I had a lot of fun with that."[8] Picking the right names for the characters and places was a process that could take "days, weeks, or even years". Paolini said: "if I have difficulty choosing the correct moniker, I use a placeholder name until a replacement suggests itself."[3] He added that he was "really lucky" with the name Eragon, "because it's just dragon with one letter changed."
truly the tolkien of our times

Is this thread about me?

It could also be a slightly modified "Aragorn". Considering how much the guy plagarised it wouldn't surprise me.

kek

he's a hack

Paolini comitted wincest? Wut?

No

Did you notice that he called a character Elva because she is an elf?

He rapes his sister, Angela.

>when you're not even trying but still end up rich

That's what YA is. How successful a YA artist becomes is entirely decided on being lucky enough to write the right story at the right time, rather than writing skill

Are you pissed because you didn't get a book published at 15?

Neither did he you stupid fuck.

How does this myth still get passed around? Paolini was published by Knopf Inc when he was 21. He self published his book at his parents' vanity press when he was 19, spent over a year traveling the country self promoting it at any venue he could get into until he finally met somebody well-connected that could give him a meeting with Alfred Knopf himself. So yeah, Paolini's success is incredible, because not many people can bluff their way into a publishing deal like that.

Hi Chris. How is that new novel you've been working on?

Holy fuck

You just blew my mind nigger.

No he doesnt