I give you this with the instructions you are to have supper ready in 8 hrs

I give you this with the instructions you are to have supper ready in 8 hrs.

wat do.

Other urls found in this thread:

angsarap.net/2013/04/25/paksiw-na-isda-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sell them and use the funds to buy McChickens

Give them to the cats and make some kraft mac & cheese instead.

Bon apetit

Fillet and pan-fry them. Serve with butter and lemon juice along with herb mashed potatoes and green beans. It's all I know how to do with fish besides breading and deep-frying.

I wouldn't accept food from a stranger, so I leave them and move on.

>Fillet and pan-fry them
they are bait, not food!

Fuck off to the pub and get pissed

He's not going to be able to catch shit in 8 hours, he probably doesn't even know where to fish.

You've got to be kidding. Those look delicious as fuck, I'd very nearly kill for those. You know how hard it is to get those fish fresh? They go off very quickly after being caught so unless you happen to live right next to a port where those are fished then you simply aren't getting any (or you have to settle for canned shit).

If it's a fish, it can be filleted and cooked. If a magnifying glass is needed, so be it.

San Diego pier cafe sells em

Fillet them, serve pan fried with lemon on a bed of rocket with some rye bread.

Are those sardines? Remove insides, salt, flour, fry.
How is that bait fish

Delicious mackerel pâté, make a loaf of bread, store leftovers for winter time.

mmm throw them in a skillet whole with some butter and salt, tatsaspicyfillet

eat them raw

Civiche

Just take out the innards, stuff them with garlic and thyme and oven roast them for 10-20min

I'd stick with smoking them. Smoked macrel is great.

Or maybe macrel sushi? Don't know if that could be any good.

Take off the tiny ass fillets and put them aside in a marinade, make a stock with the rest and then a soup. Probably use onion, celery, garlic, chilli, fry them up. Bit of white wine. Add the stock and a bunch of passata. Add the fillets and poach them in the soup for the last 10 mins or so and serve it with a thick piece of fresh bread.

If you live by the sea you can dangle a sabiki rig off a pier and catch a few little fish like this at a a time. If they're biting then it's the easiest fishing ever.

OP's look a bit old though, perhaps that is the bait. That it is his bait.

angsarap.net/2013/04/25/paksiw-na-isda-2/

V I N E G A R

it would be 100% good.

t. someone who goes to asian marts and buys mackerel and eats them raw on the drive back