Life is trash if you aren't an instagram male model

Life is trash if you aren't an instagram male model.

This is happiness beyond anything you can fathom. It's impossible to appreciate how easy, stress-free, validation filled, and endorphin-releasing these lives are but we can guess.

They've escaped the rat race. No 40 hour weeks, no hours spent in traffic commuting, no deadlines to worry about, no essays to research, no projects to lose hair over. No forcing yourself to wake up early, force-feeding for energy even if not hungry.

You wake up at 10am after a full night of GH-releasing sleep. Your hair looks effortlessly styled even when messy. You eat your breakfast and take a shirtless selfie "cooking eggs!" "it's bacon time!" and post it to IG.

You put on a plain white tee and some jeans. You haven't shaved or showered and your wardrobe is as basic as it gets but NONE of it matters because your face just makes everything work. It's the uglies who agonize over which direction to style their hair or how much stubble to trim or what shirt to wear with what pants to look good. All irrelevant to you.

Then your ride comes to pick you up. A limo from the agency to take you to your photoshoot of the day. You spend 2-3 hours in good lighting with a female model, posing and cracking jokes with snack breaks in between. You collect your fat paycheck and head out.

In between all this you've gotten literally hundreds of IOIs from women - on the street, on the train, in the grocery store. The entire world is like a runway because women keep GAWKING at you. You have to hide a shit-eating grin - how can life be so amazing you wonder as you shake your head and laugh.

Now you go to the gym for some weight lifting and briefly glance at the bloated pimply moonfaces high-fiving each other over their 4 plate squats. You see a chick secretly snapping a pic of you from the corner of your eye but ignore it and laugh.

80th text message of the day comes in. It's the desperate chick from tinder who has messaged you 3 times in a row, begging you to be her FWB. You don't feel like smashing though and just want to play video games. This thought doesn't give you any second-doubts or cognitive dissonance or anxiety over turning down sex because pussy is a never-ending stream for you, a commodity.

Quick check on instagram - your unshaven unshowered selfie has 80000 likes with jailbaits posting kissy emojis and tagging their jb friends

"@kayley this is the guy i was telling you about!"
"future husband"
"I.CANT.BREATHE"
"@tiffanyyy @jessicaxo @amber92 ohmyfuckingGOD"

Another stream of endorphins release upon seeing this validation. The tenth time today. Better than any drug out there. Heroin without the side effects. You smile as your self-esteem is satiated. Your genetics are celebrated. You are intrinsically desired Women want you for you. Not your money or your social connections, then want YOU.

What - you think I am exaggerating? That no male's life is like this?.... I got news boyo, not only does this all happen, but it happens EVERYDAY. ALL THEY DO IS TRAVEL TO EXOTIC LOCATIONS, TRY NEW DISHES AT TRENDY RESTAURANTS, AND TAKE AESTHETIC PHOTOS

Tell me something I don't know

>Life is trash if you aren't an instagram male model.

can i steal this for the opening line of my novel?

But what has Instagram Chad added to society? He, like most men before and after him will disappear into the ether, soon to be forgotten by history. Rather than focus on status, work on art OP, and you'll find your contributions shall outlive and impact more people than Chad ever could.

>You wake up at 10am after a full night of GH-releasing sleep

lmfao

I HATE taking photos, more so if I am the subject of such so that kind of life would be hell for me.

People tend to romanticize lives outside their own.

I've had easy, well-paying jobs and plenty of easy women. You get tired of it. You get tired of anything.

I bet that Diego Costa and Steve Buscemi both weep over their ugliness while they bathe in champagne.

If you asked me what I would be, if I could be anything, "Ibstagram male model" would literally never come up. Nobody chooses that over rock star, actor or footballer.

Well yeah, thats pretty natural for ugly people

Fuck Dude, if this is ugly I'm doomed

Yes, he is ugly. He's just fit. That changes a lot. But he looks smelly, unclean in general, and in general is unattractive. Nobody will swoon.

Ah, what else is there to life other than the ephemeral! Being a consumer, being the consumed. In 5 years no one will remember his name or face. He'll be too busy raising his child to post on Instagram. He lives with his wife who isn't the best woman he could have married, but the one who associated with him the longest and at least it seemed like she cared. She kind of reminded him of his mother, who was the only woman who truly liked him for who he was rather than what people saw. He was devastated when she died of cancer. She was one of the cool kids -- probably would have been an Instagram model herself. Her smoking at such a young age got the best of her even though she quit when she was pregnant. He didn't see eye-to-eye much with his father. There wasn't really any paternal love, mostly because of his good looks he was assumed to be gay. He never lived up to his father's expectations of success and hard work either. But his father passed away. Now it's just him, his wife, his child, his memories.

Stacie, did that little virgin say something?

He is a successful football player and makes millions/year. Women will swoon, believe me.

The baby needs changing. You said it was your turn this time. And all the other times, but I'm always the one to do it. You do it this time and that's final.

B-but his brow protrudes a little and his ears stick out!

Sure thing Babes, I love the little fella :)

Not because of his looks you muppet.

Dude what are you on about, he's tall, fit, has strong masculine features and a sharp chin. He may not be one of the twinks you wank to but he's attractive by any standard

>this user really thinks that that guy's image is effortless, something that comes up naturally

You're delusional. Chances are that he spend 40% of his time if not more caring after every aspect of his image (hair, bears, muscles, skin, clothing). Also notice that this guy is not finding solace in art and poetry.
This guy fucks beautiful women in clubs while probably drunk and/or coked up. Everything that he may enjoy (mindless hedonism) directly goes against his efforts.

>Also notice that this guy is not finding solace in art and poetry

You went too far

>society
literally who

>Also notice that this guy is not finding solace in art and poetry.

Solace is for those who need solace

Great literature thread, my friend.

>Also notice that this guy is not finding solace in art and poetry

he gets the same satisfaction from fucking prime pussy you poindexter; it's cigs after sex

Well, do you think that he is?
Also notice that I haven't depicted it as a flaw, just as a fact. This guy is living a party life, and in order to fit in he has to care for his body, striving for aesthetical perfection. That's hard work.

that's cool
I bet he can't differentiate between sonnets.

Poetry is just sophisticated suffering

It's the most vacuously empty and boring life I can imagine.

Reminder that "easy" doesn't mean fun or fulfilling

All life is vacuous empty and boring, he at least gets his dick wet

Nope. Some people actually accomplished stuff, you know

At most he gets his dick wet.

Again, I have established no existential ranking.

Why has sex become such an important part of society? Men who get puss rarely do something important.
Would you like stagnation? I wouldn't.

>accomplished stuff

lel nice meme

>Why has sex become such an important part of society?

Because its all life boils down to and it is the foundation of desire outside mere eating and shitting

Was Dorian Grey's life easy? Nay. A vanity-infused life takes hard work. He has to compete daily against his peers, everyone striving to achieve a perfectly molded body. He has to adhere to a strict diet, to keep posting stupid pictures on Instagram. At night, laying in bed and looking at the ceiling, he is painfully aware of his meagre existence as a histrionic buffoon. He quickly forgets it and falls asleep. His batteries will be recharged and in the next day he will perform his daily rituals and exert herculean force in order to shun the thoughts that haunt him just before he goes to sleep.

>All life is vacuous empty and boring, he at least gets his dick wet
What about those people who lived a similar life to his while also accomplishing something?
This guy is basically Byron devoid of any sort pf value. It is only fair to point out how shallow his existence (if we can call "that" existence) is.

>b-but you're saying this on Veeky Forums
I'm self-aware enough to see my existence as shallow too (at least so far). This does not invalidate my earlier statement.

>accomplishing something

There's that spook again

> you'll find your contributions shall outlive and impact more people

irrelevant, I'll be dead.

>why has sex become such an important part of society
>Men who get puss rarely do something important

lel

This.

Why the fuck do you losers reply to this garbage?

You ignore better threads all day long, really reveals how low the power level is here

report and move on

"life is shit if you are ugly" amazing insights OP

>life boils down to sex, and survival
Thank god we aren't cavemen anymore

He, unlike most men before and after him will live a happy life full of joy, not feeling the need to rationalize misery and suffering with muh society contributions and le virtue ethics.
>inb4 unexamined life
hemlock yourself

>the "Joe Rogan's existence is worthless and he knows it" guy is back

>Men who get puss rarely do something important.

Do the math, everything else is either just filling that hole or a wild hope that it will lead to it

FUCK YOURE RIGHT
I HAVE BECOME EVERYTHING I ALWAYS HATED

I repent and gtfo, godspeed user for holding that mirror in front of me.

got me there, you're right
I'm sincere.

>we aren't cavemen anymore

Keep telling yourself that

>being such a teenage babby nihilist

I agree that he inevitably has his own problems. You can't go through life free of suffering. He's got friends and family, people are going to die, screw him over, certain things aren't going to go the way he wants them to go. He's going to be worrying about aging, losing his looks, and so on. His life isn't completely worry-free, but I doubt he's miserable or even sad, and I definitely don't think he's missing something essential by not looking at art or reading poetry. If he needs solace, he probably finds it in plenty of other more essential places, like from his friends, his girlfriend, his family. I highly doubt he's walking around with gnawing existential questions in his head that need to be resolved. He's just livin', tryin' to have a good time.

>not being a teenage babby nihilist

Oh my another spooky label.

Yeah, but despite there masculine shells, they are women.

>trying to escape the 40 hour rat-race
>implying I'm not trying to enter it but nobody wants to hire me

How exactly is this Veeky Forums?

noted: Veeky Forums is full of ugly people

>I highly doubt he's walking around with gnawing existential questions in his head that need to be resolved. He's just livin', tryin' to have a good time.
That actually describes most mature people.

Great OC here OP, if I were still in high school and my country didn't have such strict gun laws this would have been just the thing to push me over the edge and make my peers suffer. While I feel that I am capable of empathy and compassion and regularly demonstrate such qualities, I have absolutely no compunction about saying that I wish death on these Instagram chads. Death by hornets and nails and razor wire.

First reasonable post here

>someone posts utter shit
>60 replies instantly

really gets the noggin joggin

this board is finished

Are you implying that this faggot is handsome? Kek you need glasses

I think you can be mature and still have existential questions, but I think you're right.

Why do you people come here if you hate literature so much?

Veeky Forums thought me to hate literature

>generic chadlets need to spend hours in the gym, taning, dieting and snap carefully composed instagram pictures everyday in order make a living on sponsorships and small, shitty fitness/fashion shoots
>MEANWHILE ugly, poor russian snownigger literally gets to WEAR ART made by the world's most talented fashion designers and TRAVEL THE WORLD by VIRTUE OF BEING HIMSELF and LYING IN BED INJECTING KROKODIL while still having a HOT RUSSIAN GF who loves him for his PERSONALITY
how will Chadlets ever recover from this?

the guy cannot even spell

but gets 100s of replies feeding his autistic diatribe

fuck everyone itt

Then leave.

No, literature is my life even if I hate it

Let me disabuse you of this fantasy. These men are so image-conscious they make themselves miserable. I worked as a model from 17 to 20 and the people I met were among the most unhappy I've ever known. What do all of those privileges you speak of matter if you can't even appreciate them? You yearn for a life like theirs because you know it's an impossibility for you. It's not the life of constant ecstasy you think it is. It's ultra-competitive. You're always comparing yourself to other attractive men of high status, who invariably appear just a little bit better than you are. When you're so close to perfection, you begin to magnify each of your flaws, even those that are invisible to most people. And, yes, they may travel to exotic places, but no matter where they are they're primarily focused on themselves and their competition. It's a sad life, chasing an ideal that can never be attained.

Don't try to balance things out. That's cheating. It's more interesting to admit the inequality and build a moral system which premises that.

My point exactly. I was never in it in the first place.

>tfw my living expenses eat away at my financial reserves

kek, let's be famous on youtube and instagram, everbody.

I just want financialy security.

I hate working.

I do not care about some used-up whores and chadding it up in some filthy nightclub surrounded by normal people.

>Russian gf who loves him for his personality
Vahahahahahhahaha.
Yeah thats how it works, no doubt.

>inb4 cheap ad hominem

Found the virgin

You just say this because you got knocked out in an early round.

You understand that with these "endorphins" that you crave, you have all the endorphins you possibly can have safely locked away inside your own skull. You possess them completely. Since no experience can be pleasurable without the chemical reactions for pleasure inside your brain, it just so happens that a person can become bored with every experience that exists since there is only so much of these reactions that can be made to happen physically.

Nothing is more womanly than seeking the approval and praise of others. I rest easy knowing that, by this fact alone, I am far greater than both the OP and the pathetic shell of a man in his pic related.

WHOA DUDE

Sounds like you're a loser trying to justify his shitty life decision by claiming that he doesn't "care about what others think".

It is very important that you seek approval from your peers and society in general.

you're a fool if you think there's is not technique behind taking a good selfie

this

Woah a cheap ad hominem! So original!
Gtfo my board, brainlet

Validation is a spook

No, I graduated and found a job I liked much better.

Life is suffering, mate, for everyone.

You're probably a 1st world spoiled kid. 99% of people in all history would write the same kind of text to express their resentment over the life you have.

That is true, but doesn't stop your suffering. The same goes for the Chad.

My life is fine. What's sad is that you are oblivious to so central a virtue as self-approval/being proud that you are only able to base your worth by using other people as a metric. Go read, nigger

>But what has Instagram Chad added to society
36 bastards inside of the oneitises of every user ITT.

>while you spend your free time reading the Western canon Chad is cumming all over your crush's face

It's funnier when they rhyme.
>you just finished The Illiad
>she just took a facial from Chad

>Why has sex become such an important part of society? Men who get puss rarely do something important.
That goes in two different directions.
Yes, there are robots - but they are rare. Most men fuck. Sex is important because we always crave it, but it's a craving that most people can routinely get their fix on. Men who do something important are mostly also just normal men who have normal sex like the rest and their getting some is not correlated with their achievements. Sure, there are the outliers like Newton, Kant, Tesla who did great died virgins, but many more men do stuff that matters too.

t. a straight male

>lmfao

Being born with good looks is basically cheat mode in life. Especially if you are a woman, but same applies for being a good looking man.

They will never know the harsh reality.

>They will never know the harsh reality
And because of this we robots are the real winners. These people will never know themselves. Who is more fulfilled? The invulnerable 8 year old rampaging through Grand Theft Auto with every cheat in the game active at once or the grizzled neckbeard who finally beats Devil May Cry on Dante Must Die?

>They will never know the harsh reality.

Oh they will though especially women as they age

He's not white.

t. last man
Zarathustra would shove your face into a wall

You're right, but only technically.
Being good looking makes those aspects of your life that are ultimately not that important.
I think that there is a treshold for these aspect after which any improvement does mean nothing.
If you can manage to have every once in a while casual sex and eventually marry the right girl you have nothing to envy to these guys. The nights in clubs, the compliments they recieve from girls IRL and on Instagram, these things in the long run (which usually lasts 80 to 100 years) are almost worthless.
Their presence is valuable, their excess is not. There is not much difference between having 50 crazy nights in your lifetime and having 2000 of them.

That said, I'm not picturing attractiveness as a flaw, the flaws are the benefits that people link to attractiveness. It's not a handicap because people can still overcome those flaws while mantaining every benefit of being attractive.

tl;dr: stop striving for cheap entertainment and unexamined hedonism, live a authentic life instead.