Has cooking ever helped you with a woman? Most girls I date think that my ability to cook is feminine and "cute"

Has cooking ever helped you with a woman? Most girls I date think that my ability to cook is feminine and "cute".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S3-5e0OOLKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xSLWojQmhrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>feminine
wat

Every women I've been with loves that I cook, but if it seems feminine then you're doing something wrong.

You are wielding sharp knives with confidence, dismantling carcasses and seasoning to your pleasure before burning them to satisfaction.

Also if you can't get laid making scallops and risotto or steak au poivre you're doing something wrong

Why the fuck would cooking help you with women? Girls don't magically wanna jump into bed with you just because you can cook a half-decent dinner you autist.

a girl i was talking to was really excited when i told her i can make pizza/eggplant parm/other italian foods from scratch. she was pretty cool. then she randomly started talking about something sexual and i started freaking out because i have ptsd from being molested as a child and i told her i didn't want to talk to her anymore. i felt like an asshole and haven't tried talking to anyone since, at least a couple years.

>Most girls I date think that my ability to cook is feminine and "cute".
That's because they see you as feminine and "cute". Women are unable to compartmentalize like we are. She knows that you're a little beta bitch liberal, and so everything you do is inherently a beta bitch liberal activity. When Chad cooks a shitty well done sirloin with a side of kraft mac & cheese, it's a culinary delight prepared by a real man.

i never really cooked for a girl besides when i made hamburgers on a foreman grill for a gril once in college.

Yeah they do

I don't cook for anyone other than myself. I also don't bother with women anymore, so it's a win-win situation really.

you should go see a therapist, for reals

see They think hot guys who cook are hot.
Hot guys are hot.

nigga wat type of bitches u dating...hoes luv that i can throw down in the kitchen

Right they're not going to suddenly dig a guy who looks like a fat slob because he can cook really well.

Like if you're trending downward, it's not going to reverse that, but if you're trending upward it can be a great boost, and you can turn it into a really flirty and romantic thing.

It's sealed the deal a couple times back when I was dating. "Come over to my place and I'll make us dinner" is a pretty clear pitch, and most women who respond to it pretty much know things are going to end up in the bedroom after. At least the ones I dated did. Also I was pretty much a poorfag back then. Having a woman over to my place for dinner meant for the same cost as going out to a mediocre restaurant I could make something simple but good AND have two bottles of wine on hand. Sexy time usually came halfway through the second bottle.

Seek help
>sexy time
Grow the fuck up

Her body language is so hot

>Sexy time

Knowing how to nourish myself has helped preserve my appeal to my preferred genders by keeping me fit and pretty.

It's the sleeve tug that does it for me.

Find a girl who likes you for you.

I made french fries once and almost burned the house down.

damnit Ricky

Yes. Protip, dicing shit makes a clak clak clak noise that makes you seem like you know what you're doing.

>just B.E. yourself!

>she randomly started talking about something sexual and i started freaking out because i have ptsd from being molested as a child and i told her i didn't want to talk to her anymore
Seek help

Why can it go one way but not the other?

t. never gotten laid ever

Almost burned the house down while he's bangin Lucy behind the muffler shop.

Because if she doesn't want to be in your home or have you in hers then it doesn't matter how well you can whip up a meal.

However, if she is already inclined to be with you in a more intimate environment, it's the perfect way to pitch it. Far classier than "netflix and chill", gives her a great "fake because" as Scott Adams puts it (basically a reasonable excuse to do something they wanted to do anyway while saving face), but with basically the same result.

But could your girls cook?

i've never met a woman that can actually cook good food beyond basic "here's dinner kids get the fuck out of my sight" shit, so it's probably fascinating to them to see someone who can cook something with flavour

>be man who can cook
>found gf who can cook
>Both of us depriving some hypothetical other partner of a bf/gf who can cook
>not a single fuck given.

Please stop posting these types of threads.

I have never cooked for another person. Which is sad, because I can do some decent stuff. Every time I make something good I am reminded of my loneliness and that I have no one to share it with.

Please keep posting these types of threads.

What a bunch of flyover sloots.

it could help with fat girls
then again who wants to date a fat girl let alone make her fatter?

what you think happens
>wow, i cant belive he can cook like that
what actually happens
>wow, i cant belive he is too cheap to take me out for dinner

I cooked for a girl and her family once, paid for the chicken, pasta, pine nuts and everything else.
Even helped clean the dishes
They loved it, her boyfriend said the meal was meh.
What wen't wrong?

>Don't give her a tip. :^)

god you're a faggot, holy shit

>hey man you're not douching you are blasting white water into your vast gash and making sure that malodorous lesser lifeforms and vacate for your comfort

shut up, cooking is girly by default

>asserting your dominance over lesser lifeforms in a spray of blood and fire is girly
I'd still share a glass of whiskey with you but I wouldn't enjoy it.

>get off work early
>decide to make simple fettuccine alfredo with chicken and broccoli with garlic bread
>gf gets home from lab
>'wow, user! whats the occasion?'
>'i just, uh, appreciate you is all'
>get after dinner bj
>watch ip man 2 afterwards

movie sucked, but cooking got me head

ip man 2 sucked?
lying cunt

What is she saying?

My girlfriend loves that I cook, and other women (coworkers) have been pleasantly surprised to "meet a guy that can and does cook"

t. virgin

>date

yeah, h-hahaha, i got plenty of d-dates

youtu.be/S3-5e0OOLKQ

I have never seen a woman acting more flirtatious in my life.

Stop raping her you cis male!

>usually came halfway through the second bottle.
Good for you you skinny dick poor fag

But she is literally raping him

spoiler that fucking gif, I thought she was going to eat me.

I have to agree with this. If he played his cards right, he could have been taking her bone town later that evening.

>taking her bone town
Agreed. He could have been playing a little Rachmaninoff on her skin flute.

it honestly just sounds like you are a feminine and cute little twink boy who should post boipucci

>her
>skin flute
Transgenderism is a disease.

>Has cooking ever helped you with a woman?
Yes. My skill in the kitchen is partly why I'm married to a doctor.

>Most girls I date think that my ability to cook is feminine and "cute".
For most girls it's a turn off. They desperately hope their signature spaghetti or scrambled egg dishes will land a sugar daddy. You can cook and don't need them for that. So they are preemptively friend zoning you.

virgin detected

seek professional help

>beta bitch liberal

Tell me more about how Bill Clinton and Barack Obama had no game with the ladies.

Tell me more about how George Bush and his dad were slaying tang left, right, and center.

Keep watching Fox News, friend.

Bill Clinton was a Neo-Nazi though. Just listen to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSLWojQmhrs

Dude get help, this is obviously harming your ability to function.

Eh most women don't really know I can cook until we already start to date. My most recent ex favorite dish I made was steak tips in a mushroom and red wine pan sauce over rice, so I ended up making that once a week or so and got laid most every time I made it, but God damn did I get sick of eating it that often. Haven't made it in about 4 months

Why do alt-rights think that normal people hold their leaders above all criticism? Just because that's what you do?

Bill Clinton was also against gay rights. Bill Clinton lied about a blow job. I'd still take the Rhodes scholar in a heartbeat over Orange Fool who coasted through good schools using daddy's money to get him admitted and lied about his academic performance

But why do you support a Neo-Nazi though?

Can we just agree that all politicians are shit and are never really out for our best interests. I mean American politics boils down to the less shitty of two shit decisions at this point

Why did we elect a failed business man who is still riding on his dad's money, over a successful lawyer, former first lady, former senator, and former secretary of state - arguably the best qualified candidate for the office of president the world has ever seen?

It's because Fox News told the stupid people in the country that smart people are the enemy for decades... and they continue to do so everyday.

>can we just agree that lying about a blow job and being an embarrassing fuckup are the same thing?
No. You were hoping for some kind of hollywood film rescue from your boring rust belt mediocrity. News flash cleetus, it's not happening.

What's bizarre is that there are actually people out there who make posts like that. People who unironically defend Hillary. I mean I understand that some people get butthurt about Trump but geez

Yes.

Women are sensual, appeal to anyone of the senses and they become receptive. Having a nice looking and clean place. Then cooking a delicious meal.

>feminine
And I betcha those females can't even cook despite thinking that.

yes

It'll get ya laid. 'Nuff said.

>what is being on your period
v girly

say you like to grill

you won't sound like a faggot (even though you are)

look, if she decides to go on a "date" with you or visit your house she is at least marginally attracted to you in the first place. Unless you really are a "beta" who goes on "friendship dates"

So of course you can impress or fail to do so. This is not that hard.

This webm kinda makes me hard. She looks flirty as fuck.

So you've only seen your mommy cook?

Fat girls eat shit. Thin girls eat good food.
Cooking well attracts thing girls, not fat ones.

Don't date prostitutes.

>her boyfriend said the meal was meh.
I normally abhor cuck posting but that came out of nowhere and made me lol.

See a therapist

>They desperately hope their signature spaghetti or scrambled egg dishes will land a sugar daddy.
That's only poor girls. Rich girls are generally happy if you cook because they sure as fuck don't. You're married to a doctor - you know this.

the GOAT way of impressing a girl with your cooking is as follows:

do not fucking bring it up unprompted.
if she asks you about it, don't call it a 'hobby', don't say you're really good at it, just be like 'yeah i like to cook'
don't plan a date around it.
just go for a day date with her, go for a walk or some shit that takes you back to her place, and suggest going to the shop to pick up some groceries and you'll cook something.
then get some music on and have a conversation with her and cook something light and simple with a bottle of wine.

the people who make a big deal out of it ruin their chance to impress. don't set up a dinner date at your place with candles and an elaborate multicourse flight of dishes using ring moulds and squeezy bottles.

being a good cook, at least the sexy side of it, is about being able to conjure up a great experience spontaneously and with independence.

bitches get impressed by really mundane shit. reading labels on wine bottles before buying one, tossing things in a pan. I got laid once because I warmed the plates.

>the people who make a big deal out of it ruin their chance to impress.
Down is one way to play it. My experience was that the meal itself was not the impressive part. It was just the means to and end, which was getting her comfortable at your place with a few drinks in her. Of course you want the food to be good because you want her to enjoy it, but she's not going to fuck you because you can cook well. She accepted the invite to your place for dinner because she's thinking about fucking you. Dinner is just the excuse. Priorities in order, user.

>this entire post

>Don't date prostitutes.
show me aa woman with integrity and self respect
oh wait, there are none.

noone wants to admit they got drunk and ate all the cans of ravioli but sometimes ya fuckin have to

Did she let you put your penis inside her vagina?

Have her make some rillettes and she'll see if cooking is girly.

of course. she wanted raw creampies every time from the beginning.

Honestly no. The only thing that has ever helped me with a woman is paying for shit.

I remember we had some threads like that before the fucking alt right submerged Veeky Forums.
It was nice. Now, it's virgins calling all girls sluts because they won't fuck them.

Do you have the recipe for that?

Yeah, cook up some steak tips in red wine and mushroom sauce.

y-you too

>t. here since 2016

Sorry to hear that man, get some help

Cooking food for hungry skinny bitches incapable of making pop-tarts for themselves is the easiest way to get pussy there is in college.

>finally get gf
>try to talk her into dinner at my place all the time
>she seems excited but always has schoolwork (we were both in university, but she was more serious about it and was taking more classes)
>relationship lasts 6 months
>she never came over so I could cook for her
>we never had sex(groped a lot tho)
>she broke it off because she was gonna spend another year at uni and I was graduating
>also because she felt I deserved someone who would make time for me
>at least that's what she said
>tfw I still look back on this relationship as the happiest time of my life, and to date is the longest I've ever dated someone
It's a miracle that I find the will to live anons, I don't know why I don't want to off myself.

>groped a lot tho

I've got bad news user. What she felt didn't quite cut it.

Entirely possible. I don't really care, not much I could have done about that anyway. I've pretty much given up expecting anything good to happen to me anymore.

Fuck, I was just shitting with you man. Snap out of it. This veil of tears is one big joke and whether your dick is 4 or 8 inches doesn't mean shit if she likes you. Show her that you think about more shit than the right and left push, and you'll hit someone rather quickly who's a match. Bitches are tired of the BS too.