I'm sick as fuck, bought chicken noodle soup and goldfish. What do you guys eat when you're sick?

I'm sick as fuck, bought chicken noodle soup and goldfish. What do you guys eat when you're sick?

Other urls found in this thread:

gogogogourmet.com/spicy-roasted-butternut-squash-and-carrot-soup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I'm hungover I get chicken nuggets, a burger, and fries from McDonald's. The nuggets are the key element, I always feel better.

Nothing. Juice actually. I hope you get well soon though.

pretty much your meal OP. i do enjoy losing 8 lbs whenever i get sick though.

Orange Juice

Soup and sprite if its my stomach

When I had my wisdom teeth out the GF made me a soup out of roasted carrots, butternut squash, and homemade beef stock.

Sort of like this, though I think she snuck even more vegetables into it

gogogogourmet.com/spicy-roasted-butternut-squash-and-carrot-soup/

It was very healthful and satisfying. I highly recommend it.

Thanks for this, definitely gonna check this out. Thanks user.

I also bought some original flavor V8s. Gonna crack one open once they're cold

No problem, but the key is the homemade beef stock, or I guess if you have a place that sells great beef stock get that.

It makes it insanely rich tasting and protein-rich, which is very important for healing.

Chinese soup

As much as everything else sucks there, I crave toojays chicken noodle soup whenever I'm sick

Usually nothing for a day or three, then when i realize I'm starving and need a recovery meal it's gorging on fried chicken or Chinese takeout.

I usually eat a light meal and then get drunk as hell. It actually helps cover the sickness and makes me feel back to normal

I eat a can of chicken noodle soup and I drown that bitch in Tapatio. Feel 100% the next day.

I eat other people

Soup, of course.

I usually drink lemonade changing the sugar with honey and eat something comfy like soup or a french omelette with tomato sauce.

Why goldfish?

Jewish penicillin

Are flavors other than saltine good in soup?

Saltine crackers and sprite (out of a straw) is guaranteed to get me better by the next day

It's what my mom always did for me, so maybe it's just the psychological healing effect

60% freshly squeezed orange juice, 40% filtered water, with ice.

Chicken noodle soup

pedialyte and a multi vitamin.

Take a shit.

Repeat.

Chicken bone broth with a ton of cayenne pepper. Lemon ginger tea with with ginger in it, and sauteed spinach with avocado.

I never really got this. SoCal Mexican/Cuban here. I have maybe had stomach troubles ~3 times in my life (one was recent from legit food poisoning from a CVS Sammy). I just don't eat and drink water maybe sprite.

I have noticed that a lot of my peers growing up have had significantly more troubles in a year than I have had in my life. Am I just a slob everyday that most things don't do anything?

Me Papa does have a very sensitive stomach though

Thats the hangover meal.
Ive been on that for a while.

does anyone else get really horny when they get sick?