Choose a fast food place, describe what you think is the best full meal to have there, and we rate one anothers choices

Choose a fast food place, describe what you think is the best full meal to have there, and we rate one anothers choices

I'll start with McDonald's

Appetizer - Four piece chicken McNugget with dipping sauce of choice

Main meal - Big Mac, Large fry, Large Coke

Dessert - Apple Pie

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/08/04/muslim-family-says-mcdonalds-intentionally-served-them-bacon-14-mcchicken-sandwiches/539319001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many fucking McDonald's threats can you faggots make?

I don't make any threats, and this is not necessarily a McDonald thread though it can involve McDonalds , this is more of a general meal thread

Has this board reached peak autism? Is this it? Is this the post?

No matter what your choice, you have to spill spaghetti on the drive through cashier because she called you out for already being there earlier in the day then eat in your car while listening to audiobooks for maximum effect

for me it's the mcchicken

Being in the UK we don't have much choice in fast food chains, Mcdonalds, KFC, burger King, subway, that's about it, out of those I'd choose burger King, biggest burger they have with whatever themed sauce they are promoting, fries washed down with 18 pints of Stella and a fight with any old Pleb.

I mean I can eat about two McChickens with extra mayo if I have fries, if no fries I could eat three McChickens with extra mayo

>mayo
You mean McChicken sauce, right?

Not in America

this mcchicken is an imposter
this particular mcchicken goes by the moniker buffalo ranch
do not be fooled and buy a regular mcchicken, the best fast food sandwich

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/08/04/muslim-family-says-mcdonalds-intentionally-served-them-bacon-14-mcchicken-sandwiches/539319001/

bullshit, stupid muslims put that shit in there to get more free money. god i hate sand niggers.

Has McDonald's ever served a burger with bacon on it?

Yes, mostly for breakfast though

In any case all McDonalds stock bacon, so you can ask for it to be added to any burger

My friend used to work at a McDonalds, if he ever saw I was in line he would sneak free bacon onto my sandwiches

yes but i think you have to order your burger with it

McGangBang: Split a Double Cheeseburger and drop a McChicken in the middle
Fries
Dr Pepper

In-n-Out

3x3 with both kinds of onions
Animal fries
Neapolitan shake

tfw all 'secret menu' items and they never once trip on the order

>Taco Bell
>2 crunchy tacos
>1 of pic related
>Ice water to wash down this divine cuisine

A feast fit for a king

And some diablo sauce

I'll take Chick-fil-A
Throwback option - Did this before they took the bread off the menu.
4 chicken tenders
Bread from the chicken salad sandwich
-Add lettuce
-Add tomato
-Add cheese (American)
2 sides ranch, optional buffalo sauce
A lot of stores wouldn't do it for you because this is an autistic order, so you, so you'd end up having to put your own chicken on the sandwich. Don't forget to put the sauce on your bread. I find it's the easiest to eat if you put a little bit on the bread and still dip the sandwich in the remainder.
If anyone knows where to get that bread from, let me know.

Current option - Do this now
Spicy deluxe (Colby jack cheese)
-add bacon (Don't do the fancy new bacon, it's not as good)
-1 side creamy salsa, 1 side ranch
Mix the sauces, put on bun.

The correct side choice is always fries.
Lemonade, Arnold Palmer, or frosted lemonade. Dr Pepper is also acceptable.

I find this better with the McChicken biscuit

that's because unlike other so called secret menus in n out is not so secret all there restaurants are required to know the items unlike other places like McDonalds and tacobell where some know how to make the secrets items and some don't. like every innout knows hot to make animal fries but if i head down to my local mcdonalds to order a Land Sea and Air Burger they wont know what the fuck i am talking about

for me it's the filet o fish, the best fast food sandwich.

That's why you should just order what they are, a McDonalds isn't likely to turn you down if you explain what it is

Once I went to a Taco Bell and asked for the Nacho Cheese Chalupa, a former menu item that was removed, of course the current employee just told me "we don't have that" and I chose something else because I didn't want to spend too long in the drive thru

However though, I could have easily asked for a chalupa with beef lettuce tomato and nacho cheese, since they still have all those items, or alternatively order whichever chalupa was on the menu -whatever is on it that isnt on the nacho cheese chalupa and +the things that are on it, and they wouldn't have a reason to deny me

White Castle
2-Double Cheeseburgers
2-Chicken with Cheese

No fries, no onion rings, no soda
I always hit the drive thru & have a bottle of water in the car.

theirs a limit to what they will do tho you go to McDonalds and order a mcgangbang with is widely known they wont make it for you they will just give you a cheeseburger and mcchicken and tell you to put it together witch at that point its not a secret menu item if you do it your self as for your chalupa you can order it with extra stuff or substitute stuff but then thats not a secret item either your just "haven it your way"™

Arbys

Roast beef max w/ potato cakes
Put cakes on sandwich
Ice water to drink
?????
profit

Taco Bell
Appetizer-Fiesta potatoes
Main meal-3 Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos, Nachos, Large Mountain Dew
Dessert-whatever cinnabon gimmick thing they're running nowadays

Holy shit I came to this board looking for a break from /pol/ and /bant/ but I guess not

this is fake, that doesn't even look like the bacon McDonalds uses. they are just trying to stir shit up, like the kid with the ''clock'' in a suitcase.