The age old question: What is the best type of cheese?

The age old question: What is the best type of cheese?

Time to settle the matter Veeky Forums

strawpoll.me/13626900/
strawpoll.me/13626900/
strawpoll.me/13626900/

Other urls found in this thread:

cheese.com/rochebaron/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn blue cheese try-hards!

Havarti isn't in your list. That's my favorite. There are some good cheeses on that list. I like a good stinky cheese. I like a good soft cheese.
But I don't get why people like Brie. It's the worst fucking cheese. It's bitter and almost metallic tasting to me. Fucking gross. WORST CHEESE.

I'd also like to talk about cheddar. Two fucking groceries stores nearest to me carry only mild type cheddar. Fucking five different versions, brands or sizes of mild cheddar. No fucking medium, no fucking sharp.

This makes me unreasonably angry.

Fuck off brie is great.

The best meal I've ever had was a piece of seared salmon that was then stuffed with a crab/brie filer. It was delicious.

Brie boy checking in

Rochebaron

cheese.com/rochebaron/

>no gruyere
Tut tut

Dumb question. Like asking what the best kind of seafood is. What are you trying to do with it? Im not putting brie on a pizza. Im not putting swiss on nachos. Im not going to put blue cheese on a hotdog

Move down south bruh. Get some hoop cheese.

That list is not nearly long enough, but I'll check cream cheese, not because it's my favorite, but because I eat it the most often (bagels)

They should make a sharp cheddar cream cheese for muh onion bagel

that looks awesome

Just a simple extra sharp cheddar is a simple standby that goes with most things to make them better.

GOUDA KANKERJONG

MUENSTER!!

Melted brie is delicious.

No double gloucester?

This would be my cheese of choice if I had to choose one cheese and one cheese only. It is excellent ..and I love how it slightly melts at room temperature. Everything about it is just right - the aroma, consistency, taste, saltiness.. Love having thick slices on plain white bread with a little bit of pear jam on top. IMO - 10/10

Have it on brioche.

They serve it at this absinthe bar near me. God tier.

CAMEMBERT > BRIE
>CAMEMBERT > BRIE
CAMEMBERT > BRIE

Gruyere, but lacking that Comte.

>no tomme
WEW
LAD

The best and only answer.

>no muenster
I voted american because fuck you

Yup. In the blue/green cheeses, Stilton is king.

Manchego is my go to for snacking or cheese/meat plates.

S A O J O R G E