How much should I tip for a haircut? It's normally $12 but today they're doing it for only $8

How much should I tip for a haircut? It's normally $12 but today they're doing it for only $8.

I'm only asking here since Veeky Forums is the only board autistic enough to have a tipping thread.

>Veeky Forums autistic for tipping threads
Nigga, you just made one. And besides, what are you, a poorfag? If they're doing it for 8 for whatever reason, and they do a solid job, tip them the other 4. Generally it's 20% but if they're giving you a deal, show your appreciation

0%, they make a livable wage.

I go to a cheap haircut place, theyre just $10 cuts.

I give them a 20.
They give me a 5 and some 1s back.
I tip them 2 bucks.
Then i go buy 2 tall cans of steel reserve with whats left.
Left over change goes in the store donation box.

It all works out

Whatever change I get out of a £20

My man.

>wife cuts my hair
>give her a tip after

Living the dream in '17

I think you mean, you give her 'the tip' afterwards.

holy shit you guys pay that much for haircuts

I tip $10 on a $26 hair cut

>that image

You monster.

Female(male)
Or female (female)

>live in city
>haircut is $30
>tip $10
>buy $10 in product
Expensive, but I only get 3 or 4 a year, sometimes less, so it's worth it I guess.

>>>/reddit/

It's a tranny, they have the parts of some and the human dignity of neither.
Cheers to the face stomp

I tip $20 on a $20 haircut. I don't go that often so it doesn't really add up to that much.

I actually heard a podcast about this case. They played the police audio of the little nigger boy calling the cops to confess and talking about how his life is worthless and he wants to die and wants the cops to come kill him. Really weird.

>kids make fun of me for being a dumb nigger
>better act like a dumb nigger to show how much that hurts me

Ditto

Oh look, places I wouldn't even consider living in. Coincidence?

>florida
>britannee

Nigger herds usually cause white flight. It's how ghettos travel, poor young whites move into ghettos and maintain property, driving up housing costs, gentrifying that neighborhood, one nigger moves into a rental property or duplex or apartment and ruin it, driving property values down so more blacks can afford to move in. Rinse repeat for almost everywhere.

Pretty sad when one coal burner begets another. They are born doomed.

Normal tip is a couple bucks but if they had specials or whatever, I tipped the difference up to the full price since I planned on paying it anyways.

>mfw i've just been buzzing my own head for like two years now, but I hear the viet lady still asks where I'm at

Hush now wasted trips. This thread doesn't belong here.

this thread's really making the noggin start joggin

Careful, they don't like that.

Just report and hide it. Why spend the time to do this?

Cause I'm bored having a beer or two before bed. Also, while we're in an off topic bread I may as well let people know about niggers so they can stay safe.

Im worried about my people user. I love and care for them and want them to be happy and healthy.

why aren't you saging, retard?

Thread was left up too long, this is board relevant now apparently.

Just pissin in a piss ocean bruv

Don't worry, one more.

You're bumping it to the top of page 1 every minute, retard

Aus

Just point them toward the Koreans. They know all about it.

Kinda the point. Now stop making me dig for nigmages.