Tfw neurotically detached and derealised...

>tfw neurotically detached and derealised, depressed and nervous with absolutely 0 libido or drive and constantly living in fear, diagnosed paranoid

>I also read mainly romantic German literature and philosophy

Is there a link here?

Yea

Do you like Robert Walser?

maybe, but I believe that you watching gook cartoons for girls a more plausible link

>only vague feelings of the sublime
try going to war or getting sucked out to sea by a wave or climbing in thin air or skating on thin ice. you need to experience real abject awesome fear for your being. then read the romantics.

Another promising young mind ruined by the Eternal German.

thanks novalis

If you read German Romantic Lit than you know that the pomo phenomenon happened 150 years before the press releases. Have (you) read Tieck? Richter? Hoffmann? ..I personally don't see any connection other than the forgotten meme 'weltschmerz'. Perhaps youre just so inordinately dissatisfied with the way things are now that it's effecting you physico-mentally? If so, youre not alone. ...

>weird how music just comes to mind. been awhile since I've listened to the Replacements..

literally read nee chee

stop masturbating so much and get shit done, faggot.

you also post anime

Diagnosis, autism. Please visit a doctor, time to start your Testosterone replacement therapy.

Unironically this. Stop romanticising yourself and go for a hard run.

How did you know I like Novalis... I'm also a huge Wagnerian, but hate Goethe's novels because they're too objective and naturalistic, which I can't relate to because I've never lived in the real world. I mainly like music in my periods of despair and weakness for vaguely Schopenhauerian contemplative reasons. Also NEET for mental illness reasons.

Stopped watching them years ago, and that picture is from a VN.

But that's how I had my first nervous breakdown, literally hyperventilated and was bedridden and had to go to hospital after that and haven't recovered since.

I first read Nietzsche when I was 13 (precocious young man and incredibly lonely) and still read him.

I read an incredible amount and my entire library is filled with densely annotated and cross referenced notations. My body is too frail and weak, skinny and pale, nauseous from my ailments to do much else. Aesthetic contemplation in the good times and metaphysical despair and terror in the worst times, this is my life.

>But that's how I had my first nervous breakdown, literally hyperventilated and was bedridden and had to go to hospital after that and haven't recovered since.
sounds like you might need to js mill it.

>How did you know I like Novalis

Because he's a German romantic poet?

Fair enough. For philosophy I can only take Idealists seriously though. Especially Schelling's absolutely barbaric and primeval philosophy and Hegel.

Its not the books buddy, its the anime.

Quit ages ago.

Anime and German romantics are empowering. The system of German Idealism has yet to be completed because its other half was located on a little xenophobic island nation.

It all needs to go. Including reaction images.

>left to right: Fichte, Schelling, Hegel

Why do people like you post on Veeky Forums in the first place?

I love anime!

Please leave my thread.

Hochgewölbte Blätterkronen,
Baldachine von Smaragd,
Kinder ihr aus fernen Zonen,
Saget mir, warum ihr klagt?

Schweigend neiget ihr die Zweige,
Malet Zeichen in die Luft,
Und der Leiden stummer Zeuge
Steiget aufwärts, süßer Duft.

Weit in sehnendem Verlangen
Breitet ihr die Arme aus,
Und umschlinget wahnbefangen
Öder Leere nicht'gen Graus.

Wohl, ich weiß es, arme Pflanze;
Ein Geschicke teilen wir,
Ob umstrahlt von Licht und Glanze,
Unsre Heimat ist nicht hier!

Und wie froh die Sonne scheidet
Von des Tages leerem Schein,
Hüllet der, der wahrhaft leidet,
Sich in Schweigens Dunkel ein.

Stille wird's, ein säuselnd Weben
Füllet bang den dunklen Raum:
Schwere Tropfen seh ich schweben
An der Blätter grünem Saum.

No.

>tfw contemplating God

Me on the left.

Rely on your friends and believe in miracles!

If you're really depressed then go to the doctor about it
Do you go to counseling or take medication?

Also read Umineko if you liked Higurashi

they want the attention for disliking anime that they won't find in places where that's the norm

stellar post