Chocolate milk - Premade vs Syrup

I consume a lot of chocolate milk. Maybe a gallon a day. Is it cheaper / tastier / healthier to buy a full gallon of remade chocolate milk or buy white milk and add syrup? Also chocolate milk general

Other urls found in this thread:

iambaker.net/best-homemade-chocolate-milk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Premade will sometimes have starches added to thicken it, and it might have more sugar in it than what it would have if you made it yourself. Premade might seem tastier in small amounts because it's thicker and sweeter but making your own will probably be cheaper and healthier.

>a whole gallon

holy shit

post your hand right now

>caring about health when consuming chocolate milk

fuck off

It's cheaper and healthier not to drink a gallon of milk a day. You don't even need to drink a gallon of water a day.

this

Instead of buying premade chocolate milk, or premade syrup, why don't you make your own using milk+cocoa+sugar?

iambaker.net/best-homemade-chocolate-milk/

Buy white milk, add sugar cocoa and salt. Fuck premade, unless you like carrageenan and IBS.

well you might be able to stave off the diabetes for a couple years at least

OP here. It would be more accurate to say I drink about a gallon of milk a day, and 70% of that is chocolate. I am pretty busy and stay as active as I can be so milk is an easy meal replacement when I'm in a bind.

hand is normal sized
???

Choc Milk isn't a meal replacement

You must be surviving on purely sugar and fat.

Post a picture of your hand fatass

It depends on the brand of chocolate milk, like you can have something good like borden or something shit like Trumoo

I be drink chock mulk in moderation please tell me what op asked

Is it just me of does nesquik have a weird aftertaste? Like a drying ish effect.

>drinking milk

What the fuck did you just say about Trumoo?

You are either:
>outrageously obese
>6' 4+ bodybuilder
>full of shit

One of these is extremely unlikely and you've denied the other two. Post your fucking hand.

Or I'll just continue enjoying delicious foods in moderation
dumb american

Chocolate milk is shit. Why don't just drink hot chocolate?

>being nonwhite

Just that it, like your tast, is shit

A gallon of chocolate milk every day isn't really in moderation though
friendly foreigner

6'4, 180 pounds

Ah yes, a truly patrician drink.

>emperor lanklet
>if your milk consumption supplements an otherwise regular diet you should be at LEAST 220lbs
>if you only drank chocolate milk you would be dead

You're drinking an extra 3,300 calories a day from the chocolate milk, in addition to whatever food you eat in the day. For reference, a pound of human fat has around 3,500 calories. Are you telling me that you exercise enough every day that you burn most (if not all) of the calories from the chocolate milk? Youre either full of shit or you started doing this yesterday.

what are you, the police?

who gives a fuck if he's 500 pounds? tell the nigger how to have the best chocolate milk or fuck off

and op you are retarded too. just ask for chocolate milk tips and don't mention you drink a stupid amount every day

This is now a hand thread

Because OP make this thread for (you)s. Chocolate milk isnt fucking rocket science, its fucking sugar and fat dissoved in a solution of sugar and fat. If you want good chocolate milk, you take good chocolate and good milk and combine them. Literally any other inquiry would be more fit for google than Veeky Forums.

*made

WTF, chocolate milk made with syrup? This is news to me (German here). I am a chocolate milk lover myself, but I mostly drink chocolate milk made with Nesquik powder, already premixed with sugar and everything. Syrup is almost unknown here.

That said, nothing beats hot chocolate milk made with pure chocolate powder (for baking) and sugar, and maybe a sprinkle of salt. It's even better than Nesquik. That, and Swiss Ovomaltine. One cannot call onseself a chocolate milk connoisseur until one has drunk Ovomaltine.

why do you hate nofx faggot

>That said, nothing beats hot chocolate milk made with pure chocolate powder (for baking) and sugar, and maybe a sprinkle of salt.
Yeah I like it that way too because you can get a good chocolate flavor without too much sugar. We have powder mixes too but I think syrups are usually preferred because it makes for a smoother chocolate milk, whereas the powders can sometimes be a bit gritty after being mixed.

>excised most processed sugars out of my diet
>would throw it all away for chocolate milk

this shit is so good. i could drink a gallon a day if it had no sugar

>white milk and add syrup

Are you fucking gay? Who uses syrup to make chocolate milk? Nesquick for lyfe

I like the way it's thicker but it's always too sweet. Sometimes when I make chocolate milk I thicken it myself by cooking it with cornstarch but it's a lot of effort just for chocolate milk.

What you are making is pudding. 38-40g of cornstarch to 1/2 liter of milk is the ideal pudding consitency.

I'd recommend Borden or maybe Promised Land if you want some liquid fucking icecream tier milk.
TRUMOO A SHIT

O V A L T I N E
V
A
L
T
I
N
E

For me it's Great Value, the perfected chocolate milk.

Is vanilla a necessary flavoring for the best chocolate milk?

Nesquik, for some reason, has the best syrup.

Buy cocoa powder and sugar separately (avoid cocoa that's premixed with sugar), and get milk by the gallon.
Add cocoa and sugar to taste (2 tsp of each is a good starting point for a large glass), pour a small amount of hot water, mix well, fill the rest of the glass with milk and mix again.
If you're feeling particularly fancy, substitute a nice liqueur for the sugar and add it at the end. If you're feeling a bit fancy, substitute some of the milk for cream and add stuff like vanilla or cinnamon.
Congratulations, you can now make chocolate milk just the way you like it.

thks user best recipe I've seen in a while

I unironically GCOMAD while bulking. It's cheaper than vanilla milk, and I burn enough that the extra oomph is necessary (bike 50 miles a day to commute).
If I switched back even to whole milk I would wither away into bolivian.

OP I am a kindred spirit. Fight the good fight.

Walmart has the best sweet tea.

Nesquik powder is best

just drink ganache if you are a pussy you can water it down with more cream