FOOD REVIEW

I just discovered this guy, what else should I know about him?

that you should watch his videos and formulate your own opinion

that making threads about him and other e-celeb circlejerking will earn you a ban

Not trying to bully him or earn a ban, I'm just genuinely curious about the man, his reviews are interesting and quite soothing.

This, of course

:)

He's pretty much the realist food reviewer out there. Probably has autism though. His attire makes me think he takes his job seriously, but it's ultimately an unnessisary frivolity for his job at hand. He probably grew up close to his grandparents.

His taste in food is very limited though. He could use some refinement in his judgement.

Nice!

I didn't think he was around for so long, I'll look more into his stuff when I have the time

kek

Fuck off, Steve. I'm sick of you advertising your channel around here.

>Implying I'm Steve
While you're at it, why not accuse me of being reviewbrah?

Steve would never insult another youtuber.

>Aspie mannerisms
>HAM radio
Confirmed

ReviewBrah is genuine food reviewer. Your other food YouTuber option is JoeysWorldTour (pic). Joey is an unbearable cunt.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMM BAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

lets get this out on the tray

>what else should I know about him?
He is a racist. There are many stories online about one of his leisure time activities being "cracking a boon." He comes from a family of inbred hicks and his taste in food is surprisingly suspect given the purpose of his youtube channel. It is suspected that McDonalds took him off the payroll last year, because he suddenly started giving them reviews that were less than a 7, which he almost never does for any fast food company that is paying him to give positive reviews.

That all said, he's sort of "our guy" like how Trump is /pol/'s guy. We pretend to like him to be ironic and even though he's bad for America and /ck we just keep up appearances and continue to pretend to like him so that we don't have to back track on our baboonery and look like morons. What you should really know about RB is that /ck is too proud to admit we were wrong about him.

?
You're a fucking idiot, user.

This. Anyone that would spend more than a fraction of a second thinking about a youtuber has serious issues.

that he belongs in /r9k/