Has anyone had the chicken parm sandwich at Burger King?

has anyone had the chicken parm sandwich at Burger King?

I'd rather go hungry

I had one to try it out. It was like there was almost no sauce on it and that made it both dry and with not much flavor. The two cheeses really didn't have much flavor to add either and the chicken was over cooked and dry. Overall, a waste of my money. I do understand though that it was most likely just my experience from my local BK which doesn't seem to do anything properly ever.

I did. It was actually very good 8/10. I've been impressed with some of their recent releases.

I won't even bother. The differences between the various Burger Kings in my area are absolutely staggering, so I don't know whether or not I'll get a decent sandwich, or the right sandwich at all.

I had one yesterday. It was meh, wouldn't order again.

that looks like explosive diarrhea waiting to happen

>it was most likely just my experience from my local BK which doesn't seem to do anything properly ever.
No that's just BK worldwide

I don't know why, but they seem to have the lowest standards of any fast food chain nationwide

Maybe a former employee or manager can opine

I've given up on Burger King
They just don't care anymore, why should I?

Only thing burger king makes that is decent is the Whopper. Everything else even the onion rings taste like shit.

I couldn't eat Burger King ever again after seeing this picture on the internet of one of their patties that had been cooked wrong or something

It's just the Italian sandwich with crispy chicken instead of the regular chicken. Fucking lazy asses.

Maybe they're easiest to franchise? Every Burger King in my area is owned by a different person.

what the fuck nigger posting shit like this should be a bannable offense
also why the fuck dont we have spoilers

theyre all like that, its because theyre frozen patties

What the fuck were they thinking?

>would you like a bunch of money for eating fast food which you do normally on camera
>Why yes

Italians should be mortified that these """people""" are acting in their name.

Not gonna lie would still smash Sammi and Deena, JWOWW's face is too busted and Snooki's gross.

Their chicken patties are the worst of any fast food restaurant.

Even McDonald's has better chicken.

because there is nothing to spoiler in a board about food

yes there is
how does spaghetti taste like?
[spoiler]like spaghetti[/spoiler]

Learned a new word today. Thanks.

It just means they were still frozen when they were put on the grill. Sounds like the manager hadn't pulled enough pattys for the day and so they started filling demand instead of letting the costumers wait.

fpbp

I had it at the Burger King in city walk down by universal studios a year and a half ago and surprisingly enjoyed it (as someone who doesn't ever eat there). Figured they probably were testing it with audiences. But when I bought it a couple days ago to try again at my local one, the bun just tasted really oily and almost sour. Might have been a fluke but I'm still not touching anything else on their menu.