What do you call it when people start reaching inverse conclusions when they reach a certain level of understanding

What do you call it when people start reaching inverse conclusions when they reach a certain level of understanding

That last part is so close to my current belief

God is perfect, every action in this universe is god’s will

First one: Me at < 12 years old
Second: 12 years old
Third: 17 years old
Fourth: 19 years old (although I did not come back to the church. But while looking at a high level of degeneracy I realized that the role of the church is actually to keep roasties from becoming degenerate sluts who fuck every guy in town)
Fifth: Not yet and probably never. It is impossible to prove or disprove that there is some "cosmic truth" to anything. We can only hope there is. So this last step is as pleb as going to church.

Yet another horseshit religion thread on Veeky Forums complete with fake samefag "responses". Fuck off back to /tard/.

>It is impossible to prove or disprove that there is some "cosmic truth" to anything.
How about all those remote viewing experiments?

>It is impossible to prove or disprove that there is some "cosmic truth" to anything.

Why would this matter to you? Are aren't any scientifically 'proven' things anyway.

It doesn't matter is the ultimately correct response

>Implying you need religion for community, tradition and family
weak

Anyone who has done a heavy dose of LSD has experienced the last section of that pic first hand.

irony

>horseshit psued's justification of going to church because it makes him feel good: the infographic

i've done plenty of psychedelics and never thought up this bullshit. The universe would actually be far more horrifying if it was designed around experiencing it.

You ever experience ego death? It requires absurd doses but if you have you would likely experience a oneness with every living thing. Everyone ive spoke to who’s experienced ego death has had this same trip. I dont think i would call it god by any means, im an agnostic-athiest, but its almost like you experience life from the point of view of your DNA. I know that sounds stupid because DNA isn’t sentient but its really not an experience that i can put into words any better than that. Easily one of the most awe inspiring and simultaneously terrifying things i have ever felt. There were truths that i knew that escaped me afterwards, not because of “dude drugs lmao”, but due to the fact that words and normal comprehension dont do it justice.

dude drugs lmao

just don't use the word god and explain it with language more consistent. It's really not that profound guys, seriously... This is when Veeky Forums would benefit from reading philosophy (mostly analytic) so they don't end up looking foolish.

That's just called "learning."

As for the pic, that's called "highschool dropout thinks he reaches enlightenment after a drug binge."

its called schizophrenia you loopy fucks

Wait, are the pictures all hallucinations? that makes a lot more sense now

And then you come back down and go back to three.

i'm unironically at the fourth stage

There is no-self, the world is impermanent and imperfect and we are all going to die. Stop worrying about it and enjoy the ride.

>that fourth stage

Fuck, literally me

I've experienced ego death, on shrooms, dmt, I never had this lazy spiritual bullshit. It's all literally a cop out to give yourself a cushion of malleable spiritual blanket that you can mold to any given situation to avoid criticism. You honestly think you can gain any passive insight about the deepest nature of the universe from a drug that reflects your brain back on itself? Your trapped in your brain. The only way man can gain insight on the cosmos is to claw it out with science and vicious curiosity.

>Your trapped in your brain.
>The only way man can gain insight on the cosmos is to claw it out with science and vicious curiosity.
lmao get a load of this guy
if you're trapped in your brain then it's impossible to learn anything about anything external to your brain.

Hey the last one is like me but very anthropocentric, I consider life on earth one whole, immortal thing made up of little organisms that are tasked with understanding their environment to keep being alive, to abstract meaning from the reciprocal interaction of life and meaningless information carried in actuality.
Whats great is with human cognition it is possible for life to become self conscious through our understanding of it. Too bad humans causes are killing everything else.
Life is getting lonely

it sure as fuck fucking helps. critical theory is a cancer designed to destroy civilization

Religion will just continue the cycle. Humanity needs to be exterminated by robots.

I like this guy

He makes a good point that our brain's understanding of substance-induced experiences are limited by the brain itself. What it reflects might not be truth but another distortion.

There is a quote that is fitting to this:
Science is like a glass of beer
the first sip changes you into an atheist
but as you start to get to the bottom of the glass
all you see is GOD.

>muh postmodern bogeyman
>critical theory is the only way to reach the conclusion that religion isn't necessary for social cohesion

>spend 4 hours in church literally singing "Jesus is King" and reading fantasy that was written to actually be taken literally.
>spending at most 30 min after church to talk to friends, relatives, etc.
>it's about community

LOL if you're at this "stage 4", then you were never intelligent in the first place. There are geniuses who are religious and geniuses who aren't. Nobody ONLY goes to church to spend time with family.

I hope you stub your toe tomorrow.

I experienced ego death without drugs. It lasted for several months, and probably in some way is indefinite.

Ultimately humans are poorly suited to understand the underlying logic that drives the universe, much less the nature of self and environment. Thought is compartmentalized, some angles can be integrated better than others, but there is a heavy bias towards mechanical, spatial reasoning, when in reality the bulk of the phenomena around and of us is electricity and magnetism. The universe is memory, memory is just another word for state. Decoders of state are irrelevant. Math is made of signals and signals appear to be made of math. But nothing is math without, in a more fundamental sense, being signals. What lies beneath is just as unknown as what lies at the most macro scale.

There is a thread throughout my life that is constant and present since birth. Something at the corner of my mind that I can always feel, sometimes glance, and if reached for, I can only skim the fingertips of my mind along its surface. Periods of time where I have clusters of dreams, with recurring elements, seem to relate somehow. A dream I had when I was ~4 seems important.

I can feel it, feel that some part of me understands it, but can never have it nor touch it. I don't know what I would be if I could.

Sounds like an issues you should discuss with your religious friends over at

your a fucking idiot.if your really believe that you clearly have some kinda brain retardation. there is 0 proof or evidence for something like that, so by believing it you basically admit your a cuck who believes stuff because he wants. the universe has no inherent values, it doesn't care about our existence and it's such an egotistical thing to think some omnipresent consensus actually gives a shit about shaved apes on a rock with moss.