Check this bad boy out that's wagyu sirloin steak I got three of em. How jel are you idiots?

Check this bad boy out that's wagyu sirloin steak I got three of em. How jel are you idiots?

What would you do if you had one of your own ey? Go on tell me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PV3_UHG73oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it fucking frozen? You retard

you speak like a fag and your shit's all fucked up

Microwave it while you're at it, it's already pleb-tier wagyu

>literally 3 measly pieces
Steaklet. Anyway I was going to get some this morning but had to settle for this since I was late.

I would grill it with propane so I could taste the meat.

gonna make a sandwich with the 1/4" thick cut?

not wagyu, still delicious

Damn, you faggots are jelly as fuck lmao. Didn't think ck had so many fucking losers on it. Keep crying faggots I'll be the one eating fresh wagyu steaks not you

No, it's not frozen. Get your eyes checked you fucking spaz

>How jel are you idiots?
I'm real jealous at the size of your frig, HUUUGE

hahaha.

I like the way that looks a lot better than OP's plastic wrapped, thin assed bullshit.

Much better than that 70% fat meme steak op posted.

>What would you do if you had one of your own ey?

Well done, with ketchup. Also I'd feed the shitty chink beer to my dog or something and buy myself a real man's beer, like Natty or Coors.

Et wala

Stay jel faggots

Fucking hell.

absolutely disgusting, why did you have to mask the flavor of that grey meat with all those other heavy ingredients?

oh god it's worse

fuck off rogan

So inept you couldn't even get a decent sear. Pathetic.

You deserve castration. I hope you never breed.

And what will you have for dinner faglets? It was fucking delish with the consistency of butter. It was like I put my dick in my mouth and was sucking it while I was eating

So the pan needs to be hotter next time. Big woop. Still got two left

Whoever cooked this has watched too much Joe Rogan.

Crisp sandwich, walkers cheese and onion flavour. I guarantee it will beat the shit out of your pathetic microwaved steak dinner.

>meme steak
I am jelly. Jelly that I wasn't the snake oil salesman that went balls deep into you

jelly faggots always hating, enjoy that steak brother!

hand in your cooking privileges
actually hand in your breathing privileges too, you are way too fucking stupid to even attempt life

He obviously live in Japan. Wagyu is very common all though that looks a little better than what you'll find in the average grocery store

Also wagyu is better. Japanese supermarkets sell Aussie and US beef at literally half of what they sell the regular wagyu at.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Kuroge Wagyu. Black Hair Japanese Beef. W/ Asahi Super Dry, a real Japanese beer (fuck off Sapporo). Had it been a Suntory Premium Malts, I'd have awarded full points.

Fuck. Reminds me of my days in Yachiyodai.

Go on homie. Fuck these haters. Enjoy it. Cook it hot, fast and rare. Cast iron?

Yeah cast iron only my second time trying to fry a steak but it was still succulent and delicious.
Not a fan of premium malts myself I just stick to good old super dry

I prefer Malts w/ food. SuperDry is for pounding with salty snacks. To each his own. I'd rather have a bottle of koshino kanbai, than either, mind you.

Throw a knob of Hokkaido snow butter in halfway through cooking and splash the melted butter over the top with a spoon as the bottom side cooks. Fucking aces.

how much did that steak cost? curious because I bought some koroge wagyu in japan before

Seared med-rare in a cast iron pan, au poivre all fucking day. As long as we're splurging, make it a surf-n-turf with Maine lobster tail too. Burgundy mushrooms and scalloped potatoes au gratin on the side.

When I rarely eat desserts, I usually go for fruit desserts, but in this case I'd go for something really fucking decadent with cake, dark chocolate, custard, and lots of whipped cream.

Bourbon neat to drink with it.

>haters

oh please don't enable this retarded behavior. this guy waltzed onto Veeky Forums like some kinda hot shot because he bought three thin ass wagyu steaks, churned out that overcooked slop on a plate, and still had the gall to keep talking shit. he deserves all the 'hate' hes received and then some.

He clearly lives in Japan where they prefer "thin ass steaks" and you aren't likely to find much thicker outside of a going to a butcher shop and forking out crazy cash. You're haters because you can't just pick up Kuroge Wagyu at the local Livre Keisei or Ito Yokado like he did.

I would probably cook it and eat it.

i would throw it out, too much fat.

I don't know they were a gift

Kill yourself

is this Joe Rogan posting?

I'd cook it well done and smother it with ketchup.

Why? You jelly I get to eat such luxuries and you don't? Enjoy you pre dried ramen lmao

no 8 fried eggs from his yard on the side so no.

how many days of "teaching" english did it take you to afford that meat?

i dont get the reference

holy fuck I just lost my appetite. I've been trying to shed a couple lbs, so thanks I guess.

It's so hard to picture Arnold Schwartzenegger eating a sandwich that small for his meal.

I'm not annoyed because I'm jealous, but because he acts like a pretentious cock and then churns out a subpar steak with terrible toppings.

I hope his future steaks turn out better (seriously OP, crank the heat, you want the outside dark brown, not grey), and he doesn't respond to every criticism with 'lol u jelly'.

Fair enough. I missed the photo of the brown mess he made of it, and on rereading the thread realized my mistake. Waste of a nice steak the way OP done it. Still, lets hope it's a learning experience.

Sear, muthafucka. Wagyu gets mad maillard reaction so crank that pan! Try not to set off a smoke alarm.

Shit I miss Japan already.

I'm an engineer fuck head, but continue to be jel. Also as I've mentioned they were a gift, retard

I will try harder tonight I promise

This is what you want to do. Bubblying fat, crispy edges.

sure you are david-kun.

Keep talking shit faggot

>wagyu

let this meme die

>>Hey guys I have this really nice expensive sports car, but im 17 and dont really know how to appreciate it. Do um the wheels have good torque?

Thats you faggot.
You ruined a steak that you shouldnt have bought in the first place. The reason people are angry is because they hate seeing brats with Ferrari's. But whatever bro, enjoy your thread, we all think youre cool.

still a weeb for choosing to live in japan

I don't give a shit what you think retard. No need for you idiots to get mad. It affects your lives none whatsoever. You just some jelly ass bitches

Also I've mentioned twice now I didn't buy them. Wait for my second attempt tonight bro, might do it well done with ketchup on just for you

死ね

You talk like a 14 y/o

Easiest way to communicate with you spastics

What a truly baffling man

i lived in japan
it was Veeky Forums nightmare

fucking sucked. glad i got home and had ribs, actual burgers, actual food

>being this desperate for attention

get a girlfriend weeb

Just putting a shit talker in his place. No need for you to pay attention to it gay boy

wew, what a thread. Reminds me of that tomahawk steak faggot from a couple months ago, basically taking an expensive steak, preparing and serving it in a crappy way, and getting defensive assuming that everyone is being sour-grapes when they say it looks shit. Who knew that a person could attain such arrogance over a piece of meat, (which was a gift, no less). I mean, food is the most affordable luxury there is, and this guy didn't even pay for it himself.

6/10 thread wouldn't read again; it's a rerun

That's only because talking like an adult is too difficult for you.

Weak thread

top fucking jej

On par with sopa de macaco

Not pair it with an incredibly anemic beer.

MY EYES

youtube.com/watch?v=PV3_UHG73oQ

UMA

DELICIA

Ok time for steak number 2/3. Gonna wear the shit out of this one just you wait

dear god

And there is the brown sear. Maybe you fags will stop crying now and rate my steak

>poached/10

The finished product. enjoy your store bought dehydrated ramen boys lmao

That's one way to do it

That is an interesting way of eating your steaks, is that mayo with your japalenos and cheese bits ?

I'll contribute with my beef

wew. your pan still isn't hot enough by the way.

Indeed it is. Cheddar cheese bits. And they were delish

So it would seem. Third times the charm. Let's see how the saga ends tomorrow. In the mean time check out this delectable cross section shot

It's almost like you despise the taste of steak.

Go back to instagram.
> arranging the sharpening stone and whiskey in the shot
>puts 5 ice cubes into good scotch

platinum mad

>u mad bro

imagine being this jealous

He just hate us cos he ain't us

You've GOTTA be fucking kidding me.

Why are you seasoning it with dried herbs?

Why are you crowding the pan?

WHY DO YOU KEEP FUCKING PUTTING THESE STUPID TOPPINGS ON A NICE STEAK?

I love you

So unbelievably overcooked. Please read up on cooking steaks for the next one

Fucking troll.
Mods ban this fucking idiot.
>Wasting food for a shit joke on Veeky Forums
How funny.

How is it being wasted? I've enjoyed both of them. You seem exceptionally triggered for something that doesn't affect you in the slightest