For me it's the McHaram

For me it's the McHaram...

yahoo.com/news/muslim-family-says-mcdonald-employees-172108961.html

kek, god bless america

Islam is anti-deliciousness.

good, fuck those shitskins.

>That skinny strip of true McDonald's 'thick cut' bacon

Story checks out. I'm going to support McDonald's with my wallet and parking space in my aorta.

wtf i love mcdonalds now

>order bacon for breakfast
>put bacon in your McChicken
>cry foul
>???
>get cash as 'apology'
>meanwhile, cashier who took the order and the cook who never actually sees their customers get fired
Really? Fucking shitskins ruin everything.

What if i'm susintollerant?

As a Muslim, I'm getting sick of this victim complex and escalating it to the news.
Bacon is just unclean. If you find it in your sandwich, you pick it off and wash your hands.
And even if you do eat it by trickery, you were tricked which makes it fine.
Getting reeeeeal sick of this shit.
Can any shitskin Muslims even think for 10 seconds about why pork was banned? Pork was dangerous to eat until the 70s, even in the West. Ya Allah...

You know, the Bible says pigs are unclean too AND it has the added bonus of actually being accurate in OTHER aspects as well.

go back to r-dd-t tripfag

>has a problem with tripcodes

When will summer end?

as soon as all the tripqueers go back to facebook

Yeah man.as a muslim i too think this is ridiculous they could just throw it away and talk to the manager but no this shit must go to news because we are the minority and our voice need to be heard.

I'll celebrate with a sausage mcgriddle

Just filter the code, don't waste your energy.

Yeah, better apologize to the headscarf wearing pinguins instead of taking the dead piggy into account.

Two things:
1) that was a stupid fucking thing to do by the McDo employees. It's not like a Muzzie goes to hell for eating pork or anything. They believe they have to knowingly and willingly eat pork when other, non-pork food is available in order for it to be a sin. Their silly book of silliness specifically gives guidelines when consumption pork and other forbidden foods are allowed or forgiven. Those are if it was eaten unknowingly or if the alternative were starvation.
All these assholes did was give the dunecoons a platform to bitch and complain about, and rightly so.
2) Fuck that Mohammedan relations group. Fuck them right up the ass with a big rubber dick. The family were "targeted specifically because of their faith?" Fuck you. Nigger, all Islam does is target others because of their faith. Interfaith dialogue is simply not possible with the majority of Islamic sects because of the extreme arrogance of the Muslim faith. People who become Muslims are 'reverts' and not converts? They 'revert' to the way god intended? What fucking hubris. You cameljockeys want respect or consideration? Fucking earn it. And take off that damn curtain. You look like a shit ninja.

t. an arab who's sick of islam ruining everything good in the world

I don't understand how Muslims can eat out anyway. There is ALWAYS the danger of some chef using some pork or at least lard.

>>
The sillybook allows Muzzies to forgo halal/kosher rules if they live in a non-Muzzie-dominated area and no alternative exists. IE, a sandnigger in a part of the US where no halal or kosher butchers or restaurants exist can eat non-halal food, barring pork, alcohol, frogs and shellfish. Non-halal meat is permissible. Oddly, a vegetarian diet is seen as sinful because god gave you animals for your use and not eating them at all is seen as a rejection of that gift.
However, a Muslim living in, say, Toronto, New York or any other large Western city would not be allowed to eat at McDonald's because there are plenty of alternatives. All the same, just like every other religion, Muzzies are a cafeteria faith. They go down the line with their tray and pick and choose which rules they want to enforce for themselves as well as onto others, no different from Christians, Jews etc. Often, religious types will forgo a rule because of impracticality in the modern world. Muslims are, for example, forbidden to benefit from interest on a loan or pay interest on a loan, yet, unless they live in a cave in Afghanistan, they still take out mortgages and keep savings accounts.

Stay out of the west your subhuman filth.

What are you talking about? im not from the west you silly.

Carry on then.

As a muslim myself I think we should all just gtfo western countries and go back to our sand tribes

>the fact that tiny pieces of bacon, just small enough to avoid easy detection, ended up in all 14 sandwiches that would not normally have bacon is evidence enough of purposeful intent
I don't think it's anti muslim sentiment so much as a "fuck you for ordering so much bullshit in a single order".

>One adult in the family apparently vomited twice after eating the bacon.
This is hilarious, though.

>knowingly serving pork to a Muslim is “symbolic of a grave expression of hate and a robust emotional assault.”

As opposed to stabbing other people with knives, running them over with trucks or blowing them up. God bless mudslimes, always the victims.

Note to all, just use pork lard instead of vegetable oil when cooking for muslims, it's much harder to detect and can be put in everything.

Bosnia not West enough for you?

>sand tribes
I'm Bosnian descent

>buy a chicken sandwich
>don't get a chicken sandwich

But it's lebased because it happened to brown people :))

When I was a punk cashier at a gas station, Muslims would ask me if our hot dogs were all beef constantly and I'd just say yes knowing there was pork in it.
I used to feel bad about it, but I went back to not really giving a shit.

That was a shitty, passive-aggressive thing to do, no matter how you spin it.
What's the point of that?

Wtf I love Alabama now

>I don't think it's anti muslim sentiment so much as a "fuck you for ordering so much bullshit in a single order".
Then why not just spit in it? And what's wrong with making one large order? Isn't it their job to provide food?

Some people just hate Muslims and I can't blame em. Too many murders by extremists. And people don't differentiate much.

This is by far the more likely situation.

Just like that little Mohammedan thot who claimed a Trump supporter ripped off her stupid beekeeper hat and had to admit to the police she made the whole thing up.

My favorite part of the article is that the family ordered 14 McChickens. They all had bacon in them.

Or like the Trump supporter who claims he was refused service by a "SJW bar" (meaning, a bar within walking distance of a major body of water), until the bar owner posted images of his signed credit card bill complete with a 20% tip?

The biggest terrorist group in the USA is composed of white Christians.

The biggest terrorist group in the world is composed of mostly brown muslims

This is the truth about things like pig products. A lot of people seem to thing Muslims are damned to hell for touching/eating bacon and its just silly. They have tons of exceptions such as they were tricked into eating it or weren't told, they were in a survival situation, or they were forced to by coercion or physical threat.

Who mostly kill and maim other brown Muslims. McDonald's worker-san is definitely not at risk, so there's no excuse to fuck with some random customers.

I pretty much just assume now that anything which can easily be faked for attention WAS faked for attention.

What's it called?

The Ku Klux Klux. Started right after the civil war, and are still deluding themselves into believing they're the victims and blacks and other races are plotting to take down the white race.

Dude the kkk has like 3000 people in it and most of them are FBI agents

You're spewing bullshit

>who MOSTLY kill other brown Muslims
Oh then it's okay.
And that worker most likely is at risk due to the freedoms they have in the US that threaten Islam itself.

Superstitious people are the worst

>And that worker most likely is at risk
Can you show me a list of Alabaman Mcdonald's employees who were killed by Muslim terrorists?

>it's never happened so it can't happen!
You also missed the entire point of my post

why does it bother you? literally the only time i ever even notice is when someone gets mad and points it out
i've been here longer than you btw
also the bacon thing was rude and ppeople deserve to get fired if it was intentional, but that's hard to prove. i'd keep them around unless they straight up told me they did it on purpose

>tfw you run out of mayonnaise and start taking your anger out on a mongolian forestry board

Lol that's amazing

they are learning jewish strategies

>oy vey who painted swastikas on our temple! security camera footage? oh no we had a technical malfunction i guess we will never know HOW TRAGIC

I'm a Muslim and I ate a whole ham yesterday and drank beer all night

I bet their husband was enraged

congratulations, you're not a muslim

lol, savage.

You. I like you.

Hey rabbi, whatcha doing?

Or here's a simple explanation: Alabama is a state of obese bible-thumping retards who think radical islam is the #1 threat to America

>mcdonalds
>alabama

Traykeesha made that sandwich, and she may well be a 'bible thumper,' but I'm still going with a piece of pocket bacon.

>the fact that tiny pieces of bacon, just small enough to avoid easy detection, ended up in all 14 sandwiches

Maybe don't order 14 fucking sandwiches then. That's a lot to make for one worker, dumb moslems.

I wonder how many people actually hate Muslims or how many are just like me and have admitted antisocial traits. To wit: I don't hate you. However, if I see 'buttons' on your person I just HAVE to run over and press them. And when there is a BIG, SHINY RED BUTTON(tm) right in my face...

In other words it's to get a rise out of somebody and not personal.

As a Muslim, I think we should all just jump off a cliff. This world is too impure for Mohammad's message, peace be upon him.

Please, the Klan is mostly larpers and FBI/ATF agents trying to honeypot. You're safer around the KKK then you are pretty much anywhere in the Muslim world.

You ain't no Muslim, bruv.

>God told me not to eat pork.

>So pigs should go extinct.

>I have no self control.

The people at the grill can't even see who the fuck is ordering what you dumb liberal piece of shit.

>Ku Klux Klux

Should have been shit, to be honest.

I had a Muslim family order 8 burgers with bacon once. I specified that they wanted the bacon Burger repeatedly and when they got them they complained it wasn't halal, I Dont know what the fuck they want.

yikes man did you burn your tongue on some ranch dressing

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Samefaggot

Every fastfood restaurant has an open kitchen where you can see them and they can see you, Cletus. The Pentocostals and Baptists slinging the factory poison on the grill and fryer saw a person with muslim garb and decided to be a typical hypocrite and put pork in it to punish muh terrorism that Fox, muh incestuous preacher and Clear Channel told me every muslim practices.

BACK to readit

Haha get fucked. Bacon for everyone.

>hey rabbi...
I'm a /pol/ack but Islam is completely fine, albeit much better when it's in the Middle East
Most of us are just upset WE'RE not the ones with an anti-zionist, anti-degenerate society

Says who?

Precisely! The 3 (((abrahamic))) religions keep us content. Good thing we got muh buhjeebus to keep up the war and killing!

Here's another hole in the argument:

Aren't McDonalds sandwiches premade and sitting under a heat lamp?

Fuck off Atheist, there's already enough politics in this damn thread and we don't need your input
Now post something about food you fat fuck

>Muslims
>anti-degenerate

Care to explain why they are literally responsible for all of the terrorism in the world? Why so many migrants are violent rapists? Why all of the ones with money go to places like Las Vegas or major Euro cities to party it up for a weekend?

Care to post about food?

I don't even support mass immigration from Muslim countries but really, there's a difference between political opposition and blatant, reasonless racist hatred. Why are you okay with some fast food worker putting bacon in a Muslim's chicken sandwich for no reason besides the fact that they're a Muslim? Would you be saying "good, fuck those white people" if a Muslim fucked with a white family's food just because they're white?

My old boss was a Lebanese sand nigger who when he first came to amwerikkka he ate the shit out of BBQ pork not realizing it was pork. He told me that Muhammad wouldn't have forbid it if he had tasted how delicious it was.

Yeah, because the thread with the headline about bacon in the mudslime's sandwich was totally a food-related thread.

>Why are you okay with some fast food worker putting bacon in a Muslim's chicken sandwich for no reason besides the fact that they're a Muslim?
For the same reason I'd laugh endlessly if Mongol's invading Germanic tribes all came down with a rare local illness.

You don't fucking choose your skin color. You do choose to follow the tenets of an ideology or religion. I know that free will is an alien concept to liberals, but come on.

You're implying that there's something inherently wrong with Islam. Explain what it is without resorting to xenophobia.

A core belief of Islam is that all non-believers should be converted by the sword and anyone who refuses to submit shall be beheaded or enslaved. True muslims literally want to take over the world and force Sharia law on all human beings. Anyone muslim who does not believe this is not a real muslim.

>no true Scotsman
Alright

>“We want to assure our customers that this was not an intentional act by our employees,” the statement [from McDonald's] read.

Based McDonalds. If it were in the UK everyone working at that store would get the death penalty.

Honor killings, genital mutilation, death to those who leave the faith, pedophilia, no freedom of speech, anti gay, anti women's rights, inbreeding, etc.
You should read the Qur'an and while doing so realize that people take it word for word.

They went through the drive through you dumb fuck.

You don't understand how that fallacy works. There are clearly defined beliefs given in their shitty book that all muslims must adhere to or they simply aren't muslims. Named a few but there is just too much evil in that religion to even list. The entire world would be much better off if every muslim just fell over and died.

>Oooh, look at what a good little right-wing douchebag I am!
You're saying that like every single person out of a few billion motherfuckers follows the religion to same extreme degree.

>Anyone muslim who does not believe this is not a real muslim.
You straight up want a billion people to be extremists, just to justify your petrified, dick-shriveling xenophobia. By your logic, anyone that doesn't donate all their surpluses of money, food, clothes and shelter to the poor isn't a true Christian. Grow the fuck up and hang out with a few actual muslims. Maybe then you'll have an adult view of the world.

Source? It most definitely is not the Koran, any more than the Bible prescribes death to unbelievers. (Oops, both books do). Thank our abrahamic skypilot for our abrahamic loony tunes! We's rockin' now!

Except the new testament was created and mentions nothing about death to non believers. That's the thing about the middle east and it's religion, it's a couple hundred years behind the rest

>You straight up want a billion people to be extremists, just to justify your petrified, dick-shriveling xenophobia.
No, I straight up want a billion evil people to die painful, horrific deaths for the crime of adhering to an ideology that is objectively evil. More people should make Muslims feel unwelcome; maybe they'll either convert to literally any other religion or realize they aren't wanted here and go back to their backwards sand village.

Somebody tell me what is so bad when Muslims and Jews eat pork. If they eat pork they won't go to their version of heaven? These regions that don't allow you to eat certain foods are pretty dumb desu.

What would your reaction be to all the white Europeans in the Americas dying? Or all of the non-Neanderthal humans in Europe dying? Or all humans on Earth dying? Where is the cutoff date for where people aren't supposed to go to another place?