Right or left, Veeky Forums?

With the abundance of /alc/ threads on Veeky Forums almost warranting a containment board, its high time we had /anti-alc/ threads pop up in opposition.

Allow me to kick off the antialc movement. Former boozer here, don't go down that path gents.

With the abundance of trap sympathizers on Veeky Forums almost warranting a containment board, its high time we had /anti-trap/ threads pop up in opposition.

Allow me to kick off the antitrap movement. Former tranny here, don't go down that path gents.

Looks like all she did was put on make up

So she bought a phone with a wide angle front facing camera?

she's clearly less puffy, blind-friend.

Fucking spit out my drink laughing. Would gladly throat her dick

Which one, Veeky Forums?

dafuq?

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Have you ever been to an al/ck/ thread lately? It's not glorifying alcoholism at all. There are a few asking for drink recommendations and whatnot but it's mostly people who are dry, tapering, or falling off the wagon and needing someone to talk to.

hmm... calling bullshit on you.

screenshot proof of a post like that that came in hours earlier today

she doesnt look as bloated

well what i see are people poisoning themselves because it feels good. Some people poison themselves so much that they can't walk and throw up. Seems pretty odd to poison ones self because it feels good.

i hate before and after pictures for anything. the before picture always have them look completely miserable and the after they are always dressed up nicely and crap.

showing how different focal lengths can distort a portrait picture. thats why people always look weird when they take selfies

Hahaha guys just finished of another bottle xD I'm so le damaged guys fml my life sucks haha but at least I have the sauce xD thanks remember to share like subscribe and of course get blackout drunk xDDD

Pretty fucked up that i didn't learn this while following a audiovisual study.

This shit is very important.

user we're here for you if you want to talk.

I lost my job because of a DUI (from a year ago) a month a go. I haven't been able to land a steady job since because I drink myselft to a stupor and can't handle my hangover in the morning.

I think I'm in denial about my alcoholism. Guess my point is, don't be an alcoholic.

I have a DUI from two years ago.

My job of 4 years doesn't know. How did your job find out?

>look how much better I look after I quit alcohol and switched to meth Veeky Forums.

i dont do drugs because everybody on my moms side are literal burnouts from the 60s and 70s. my dad has been an alchoholic for 30 years and was a cokehead. i just dont do anything, even though temptation is high

SHHEEEEEEEEETT I DRANNK DA GOOOD DRANK ERRR NIGHT, WE GET SAUCED UP IN HE-YAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCK WIT ME, I GOTZ DA GUd JOB AND dAdn THE DRAnk. ALl i dRANK IS THAT HNENNY IT GET ME SAUCHED

I was a temp for two years. They finally decided to make me perm, give me a generous raise and a fat bonus. But I needed to basically do a new application as if I was some newfag. I disclosed my situation, talked to my manager, he didn't foresee any problems. Next week I get a call from some HR corporate fuck who lives on the other side of the country telling me they can't take me on and that they're terminating my temp contract. I call my manager, we go back and forth over the weekend with calls, in the end he can't do shit.

Yours is from over three years ago, you should be fine. It's funny, until this, I was sober. I've done my time, community service, probation, and my fines. But I feel like I'm only starting to feel the consequences of my actions.

Have you ever been so drunk that some fat ugly chick at the party raped you and you don't even remember until your friends tell you about it the next day?

That's my fetish. Getting raped by a fat ugly chick.

goddamn, good for you

Only drug worth doing is lsd and it isn't addictive at all

yeah, but you're still fucked if you abuse it.

You deserve it for driving drunk.

wasn't raped but i did fuck a ugly black chick at a party, woke up the next day and didnt remember it. I wouldn't call it rape, but i dont remember anything except the girl telling me how i changed her view on "white bois in bed" i guess i was pretty good but that's the only time its ever happened.

That's pretty much rape. Just with the sexes reversed.

I'd love it if an ugly black chick raped me. She'd be like "HAAYY~"

You're absolutely right. You're also a cunt.

>Off the alk
>back on the sheckels

She's both cute desu

we are living in a world in wich the size of society has nulified the value of individual achievement
there is nothing to live for therefor drink as much as you want

can you teach me to do that using cameras in virtual 3d enviroments?

I'm pretty sure I find left more attractive although right looks healthier

Anything else, fussy user?

This, /alc/ threads on Veeky Forums are the best advertisement for abstaining or at least not over-indulging in alcohol. The first time I'd read through one of those I actually spent the next few hours re-evaluating my life-choices

I still drink more than I should but if /alc/ threads have had any affect on my life, its in terms of reducing my consumption.

Wow. You are so smart and inspiring. Can i suck your cock please?

Agreed. Left has thinning outer eyebrows, but her complexion looks better... Also, left is either a little heavier or more well hydrated? So strange how much more freckles she got, though.

how do people survive more than a few days of being sober?

SURE!

right or left?

I'd fuck both of them, is that so wrong?

>get to live as both an attractive man and woman
god damn life ain't fair sometimes amiright

Today will be day 236 sober for me and I'm really struggling today. Threads like these really do help sometimes.

More space for thoughts!

"Never trust a man who doesn't drink."
t. Winston Churchill

His maxim is certainly relevant to our current predicament.

I see you got your ebonics from the PJ's.
Shit's not like that anymore

>Worth taking
>Risk permanent hallucinations

>Implying an alcohols vomits

You know nothing, child.

uhhhhhhhhhhh

I had the same. My boss is trying to get me a company vehicle soon and now I'm scrambling to find a way to get my license back. I just need to pay the fines but they're high as hell as I spent my savings on a lawyer trying to fight the case (it was a care and control charge meaning I wasn't driving but near my vehicle with my keys while drunk. Same charge as a DUI though).

Go and unfuck yourselves, Veeky Forums

I am an alcoholic of the most boring sort. I just get tipsy and stay tipsy every night until I go to bed. I don't even get drunk. I still get all the detriments to my health but I don't even have any stories to tell, nor do I frequently experience the euphoria of drunkenness.

I might as well quit because what I'm doing is pointless. I know that I'd lose like 10-15 pounds if the only thing I changed is my drinking. Not to mention the harmful effects it has on the brain, liver, heart, etc.

It is a strong habit, though. I'm finding it much harder to quit than cigarettes, which I quit completely.

Good on her for quitting, but she looks happier on the left. The pic on the right looks like she's been through some shit, lmao

We need /anti-trap/ on /gif/.

did she start smoking meth when she quit drinking?

Less inflammation and healthier looking eyes on the left. Would still fuck her either way though.

I dont think you have seen too many meth heads

>double your camera's fov
>move 50% closer to your target

The feminine one has given a rise to my prize.
>Wooddothesexual

is this on a full frame sensor? If so 85mm is the way to go. If crop then pick 50

it's a joke. she just looks thin and has crazy eyes

Stop asking for fucking containment boards you dumb faggot
on that note, i'd like a drug board.

/cel/ would be a great board tbdesu

Opioids are better

>"Never trust a man who doesn't drink."
>t. a fat drunk who had a hard-on for killing civilians

ftfy

Trump is doing great, there isn't really a "predicament" unless you're an un-American liberal faggot

i'm freeaking out anons. I'm drunk and saw this exact thread with the 3exact responses and the same images a month ago. pleease tell me this is scripted bait

Honestly, she looks more attractive in the before. The after looks like she'd accuse you of stare rape.

so?

Just don't have it around your house. Stay distracted until you get tired. Congratulations, you did a night without getting tipsy.

Son, he can't even keep a cabinet together, he's being investigated by the FBI, he's achieved none of his goals, and he's taken a record amount of vacation time.

That's the kind of thing a liberal would say. See, in the eyes of a normal American, he is improving the economy, the stock market is doing great, the Muslim ban was a great move, it's nice to see illegals deported, etc. etc. Also the "investigation" and "muh Russia" thing is the biggest bullshit story of 2017.

But bottom line, we don't have to agree. You are entitled to your opinion and I mine. We should probably not derail the thread.

move away while zooming in?

me on the right

Economy really cant be attributed to him

physics

Everyone knows that the alcohol woman is the more fun woman

>vegan since age 9
>never had more than part of a half pint of beer that one time in Barthelona
>eating only whole/unrefined foods the last few years
>now 28
>can still pass for teenager

That hasn't been my experience. Non-drinkers usually have their own nerdy shit to do so I don't need to send them home just to be able to do my homework/hobbies/chores

B-b-but, muh rust belt and coal revival, a-a-nd stuff that is happening what with the millions of exponential j-j-jobs that we created from day one while the confederacy of dunces were against my beacon of light.

I'll bet that pussy is loose though

>barthelona

Post a timestamped selfie

>alcohol babby vomits
>alcohol doesn't
>near death alcohol vomits yellow/green/red all day every day
it's a funny kind of cycle

she looks healthier and more attractive on the left

but then theres this faggot to ruin all the fun

>stop drinking
>start shooting heroine

She looks like a fucking junkie in the after pic

damn that blows. similar happened to me. worked at a microsoft datacenter and they revised their background criteria and anyone with DUIs had to go.

>tranny

Heroin isn't spelled with an e, you nit. Heroine is a female hero of a story.

Certainly a bit of alcohol is fine, and too much alcohol is not. But how much is too much? Is 3-4 bottles of wine worth of alcohol per week too much?

>same age, 28
>eat around 2lbs of meat per day
>spent most of the last decade drunk but don't drink anymore
>still look about ten years younger than I actually am
Some of us just got them anti-aging 'netics m8.

Yes. Jaws is famous for this kind of shot

>Eating steak many times weekly since before I can remember, mostly eat fried foods and enriched wheat products

>Started drinking at 18, now 21

>Look my age

Would smash the lefts boipucci

Al/ck/s are the core of Veeky Forums, and always have been.

If you're going to throw a hissyfit look towards the fast food, meme, youtube personality, and retarded (((sip))) threads.

Veeky Forums is al/ck/, and always has been.

Your average Turk on the right

Was this photo taken in jail or rehab?

I leave that to the viewer's interpretation