I browse Veeky Forums a lot even though I am stupid as fuck and understand nothing you guys post

I browse Veeky Forums a lot even though I am stupid as fuck and understand nothing you guys post.

Good. Realizing you're a brainlet is the first step to stop being one.

Second step is ?

Realising you're a brainlet

Third step

Stop browsing /pol/.

And the forth step?

stop browsing Veeky Forums entirely and do something more useful with your time

We're all stuck on step 4; Veeky Forums is purgatory.

So true.

Why?

Do scientific studies, or try teaching yourself
And not ( even though it's a good advice if Veeky Forums takes more than 5% of your time)

Rarely have I laughed as violently elsewhere as I have on Veeky Forums.

You guys have the best memes.

If you don't understand then your not ready and should leave because your pretending too hard and it will catch up to you.

Are you currently, right now, at this very moment, trying to deny the biological FACT that blacks have a lower IQ than whites?

Haha! I don't deny anything, Robert Murray himself said there isn't enough research done to prove anything without a doubt. And if you don't believe me get off /pol/ and go talk to real researchers like I have. What I'm saying is that /pol/ is blatantly retarded and they prove it I'm sure everyday.

>t. nigger

I'm white

a single fucking guy said a thing, therefore all of modern psychology isnt consistent anymore.

>I know im right because im always right and pol is wrong because pol is always wrong

>single guy
I'm not even here to argue about such a topic that isn't mentally or emotionally worth anything to me. I'm no racist that's wanting to believe. And Robert Murray isn't just some "single guy" and he isn't alone as well. /pol/ people need to go talk to actual researchers instead of being the example for Dunning-Kruger effect.

he's not wrong. Once you get into the real world you'll understand how toxic /pol/ is if you read it in the slightest bit unironically... one example is half the redpills are just trolls which you idiots believe, like nofap

Ahh yes "дypaк, ocoзнaвший, чтo oн дypaк, ecть yжe нe дypaк." I love that saying, and it is really true OP. Some people die without realizing their stupidity and therefore could never do anything it.

Go to collage and get a respectable degree then show off to everyone around.
Or watch Rick and Morty.