Are there any unitaskers that are actually genuinely useful?

Are there any unitaskers that are actually genuinely useful?

I like to pretend that my herb leaf remover is an ocarina

knife

Smalt, the voice control salt shaker.

Bottle opener
Banana Slicer

garlic press

holy shit its real what the hell

Juicer
Pan

knives are multitaskers; you can use them to cut, peel, pit fruits etc.

T..that actually looks pretty usefull.

>banana slicer

Juicers are bullshit sugar extractors. Pans do 90% of cooking for non faggots.

Ice maker

>banana slicer
You mean any knife you possibly own including butter knives because a banana is the second easiest thing to slice right behind meringue?

Fire extinguisher

Juice is a fucking meme anyways, only faggots drink juice. Water, milk, alcohol, tea, or coffee are the only acceptable drinks for human beings.

Meringue is harder to slice than banana, what the fuck are you talking about?

I meant something like this, not an electric juicer.

Freshly whipped meringue.

>alcohol is more acceptable than juice

Fructose is objectively a worse poison for the human body than alcohol is.

t.drunkie

My bad yo
Mos def useful but i usually just squeeze by hand.

can opener

>All that sugar without the benifit of being drunk

Fridge

Okay. I think ice-cream would've been a better comparison, but I concede the point.

Potato peeler. You can peel other stuff with it, but it's still a unitasker replacement for knifes.

milk LOL, color me surprised

a bodily fluid meant for baby cows is one of the only acceptable drinks for humans LOL. truly spoken like a degenerate

I should have said specialty unitaskers.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>not having a bottle opener/cork screw combo
>not just mashing banana in your hands

yfw i just bite a chuck out of the skin and peel it with my fingers

I usually don't bother with that and put whole peeled lemon in the blender when making stuff like hummus.

Rice cooker

why are you idiots posting multitaskers. in order for something to be a unitasker (at least culinary) it has to only be able to be used for one food.

its not unifooders

what kind of useless garbage person doesn't own a real ocarina

Can do more than rice, apparently, but the cake I tried to make didn't work

on the contrary, what kind of faggot actually owns an ocarina

>peeling a lemon when you can just gouge out the pulp with a spoon
You're already blending the shit out of it, who cares how it looks afterwards?

You can find additional uses for pretty much any unitasker, but it was designed to do exactly one thing: cook rice.

>milk

you were ALMOST correct

>at least culinary

NICE AND HOT

zester
kettle
pepper grinder
rice cooker (if you are asian and eat rice with 70% of your meals)

I don't know what's worse , you being paid to shill here, or you shilling for free and pretending it's ironic

For less than the cost of the SMALT can($99) I can buy an Alexa and a fancy salt shaker. Other than tracking your sodium intake, is this really a useful tool?

ehh, knives take off too much
but i just eat potatoes whole and don't really care for carrots, so it doesn't matter

ovens can be useful

this works pretty well if youre looking for a unitasker

no, that's definitely a dual-tasker

>not jucing with your eye
Why bother

>unitaskers that are actually genuinely useful?

Microplane grater?

what does this thing do? Is it for cutting off the stalks?

Are you telling me there's a better way?!?

>banana slicer

>unitasker thread
>posts a dualtasker

haha you guys. that was funny.

I've not used one before, but I believe it strips the leaves off of the stalk when you slide it up. Saves you the pain of picking them by hand.

turk coffee brewing pot (every not renting person here has one but it looks like for the new world it's still a unitasker)
teapots actually as well

candy knife
There is no substitute for cutting sticky, gooey, tacky foods.

I tried googling candy knife and got a bunch of bullshit. Does it go by another name r could you provide a picture? I had a hell of a time trying to cut homemade torrone once.

I see your banana slicer and raise you a Nana Saver

Grapefruit spoons are kinda useful

I don't have a camera and I have no idea if it goes by a different name. There are no markings on the knife and it was a gift. I've never seen it in the store either.

Dim Sims yo

welp

Chopsticks
literally sticks

hiw much fuckijg candy do you make that someone thought a candy knife was a good gift

A few pounds a week. It's great for cutting all kinds of other foods that are sticky and such, though.

>have to use $4.99 unitasker 30 times to even start saving money, even with expensive 19c bananas
genius

draw it in paint

It looks like regular chef's knife, not one of those folded thousand times steel swords from area eleven.

I don't get it. What does it do?

It's just a cover that closes off the cut end of the banana so it doesn't oxidize and turn brown. It's for retards who don't know about plastic wrap.

if it looks like a regular chef's knife, then why would it be good for candy? Some kind of nonstick coating?

I wouldn't say that eating utensils count as a unitasker.

There's lots of people here that don't seem to know what a unitasker is. Here's an example, a garlic zip.

>if it looks like a regular chef's knife, then why would it be good for candy? Some kind of nonstick coating?
Candy doesn't stick to it so it's good for cutting sticky gooey candy. It can't be a coating, since I've sharpened it a few times already and candy does not stick to the sharpened edge at all.

How would it even be different from a regular chef's knife, then? You're making this a vague as possible, especially since it can't be googled and you have no image of it

Candy sticks to a regular chef's knife. You try to cut some candy and it turns into this big mess on the first cut. The form is messed up as the candy just pulls after sticking to the knife. Imagine cutting dough with a knife to divide it or somesuch and instead of dividing the dough, you end up pulling it into long strands. With a candy knife, it just cuts into any shape I want without any kind of mess.

WHy not just eat an entire banana?

I understand the function and purpose. What I'm asking is how is the form of this knife different from a regular knife that would allow it to cut smoothly, you already ruled out a coating of some kind, and your description of it looking like a regular chef's knife leads me to believe it doesn't have shit like holes, scalloping, or grantons in it.
I'm only asking because I'm interested in a knife like you describe, but what you've told me so far hasn't given me anything to go on.

No holes, scalloping, grantons, etc. It's shaped like a regular everyday chef's knife. Does that matter? Are normal candy knives shaped differently like a mezzaluna or something?

I mean it just sounds like a regular chef's knife from what you're saying. I don't see how it would be called a "candy knife", especially since I can't find anything online that references such a thing. Thanks anyway, user

My uncle said it was a candy knife when he gave it to me. It doesn't stick like normal knife would. Interesting, maybe I'll ask him about it sometime.

crêpière pan
oyster knife
snail fork
nutmeg grater
bread knife

>nutmeg grater
I think these can probably be used elsewhere.

>70%

more like 100%

I prefer a nutmeg grinder. Ever since I got one of those, I use a lot more nutmeg since it's so hassle-free to use.
One of my favorite unitaskers.

two for one now limited offer

>hurr musical instruments r gey

OK Cleetus, whatever you say :)

>I don't have a camera

You know this would have been acceptable 10 years ago, but in this age even homeless people have a camera on their phones. I feel like you are just shitposting.

I don't believe in using a tracking device, user.

The unitasker that btfo's that alton faggot everytime
>hurr im so smart my statement is never wrong :))) oh but the oven doesnt count because reason yxz

Maybe but you usually need a coarser grater for any comestible thing and other spices that are hard like nutmeg can be crushed in a prestle.

>yxz

Also,
grapefruit spoon (except I use it for hajapenos

I have a plastic sphincter like this to ensure I carry the right amount of spaghetti for any situation. For formal events I'll usually stick with a 1.5 or 2, to keep the slim outline of my suit.