Anyone have an recipes to make this weed palatable?

Anyone have an recipes to make this weed palatable?

I don't understand why people think it's so disgusting. it's a fucking leaf. there are greens with a lot stronger of a flavor. mustard greens for instance. I could understand why someone wouldn't like mustard greens. really strong spicy, tangy flavor. kale is just kind of bitter or whatever. also kale chips are delicious. olive oil, salt, apply heat. good.

I like black kale, it's easier to remove from the stem than curly kale. I just boiled it or steamed it with fish. Add salt or spices to it if you don't like it?

Chop. Toss in basalmic vinegar, lemon juice, and grated ginger. Best tasting salad you'll ever have.

Portuguese kale soup

Juice it fresh with carrots, green apples, and lime.

Put it in soups and stuff

Toss in the trash and buy spinach instead.

>Wanting to eat something so high in oxalates

enjoy your kidney stones pleb

blend w/ greek yogurt and berries

Onions, garlic, peppers, and maybe you could go to that section of the meat counter most people skip over with the presmoked hamhocks and turkey legs and such.

Just don't eat too much of it, piggu.

Quickly saute in butter/olive oil and season with pepper, salt and lemon juice. Great with eggs for breakfast

It tastes good without any special treatment. Raw, sauteed, baked, simmered, etc. Just treat it as you would any other leafy green.

Have spinach with sesame seeds. Sesame seeds decrease oxalates.

I make kale pesto a lot, but really you can do anything with it. I snack on it raw.

also if you don't like it, why do you feel the need to find a way to eat it
just eat something else

I've noticed that it doesn't sautee well. Is Kale better served raw--nutrition wise, or else why the fuck--or broken down with a bunch of other shit in a slow cooker? Mustard and turnip greens kind of handle the same way.

this.............i just add it to stews and stirfries towards the end of cooking
theyre pretty heat resistant and maintain their texture even after slow cooking for hours...

Kale in curry is delicious

Cause it's really fuggin nutrient dense.

Cook in a dry skillet.

Fry off sausage and white beans, add stock and kale, enjoy

wash in cold water and let it drain. Heat a wok or whatever heavy pan you've got, when the oil is about to smoke add the kale and cook very quickly stirring all the time. Add some worcestershire sauce or soy sauce. You could, I guess, add a bit of tomato paste but I've not tried that. If you're doing pork casseole just before it's finished add some washed kale and let it wilt. Makes a delicious combination.

Stamppot
>cook kale with potatoes for about 25 min
>strain
>mash with some milk and butter, pepper and salt
>serve with a smoked sausage

Saute with confit garlic, some of the confit oil, lots of seasoning and anything else with flavour.

Miso works really nicely.

It sautees fine, it just helps to add a steam element.

Sautee it to begin with, firming up the leaves, creating flavour and some hot air. Then cover your pot and let it go for a couple of minutes more, but not so long that the kale is overly wilted.

How about sesame oil? Or toasted sesame oil? For dressing.

>not sticking cut up presmoked hamhock in the pot with your soups and stews while they cook

I'm offended.

I recommend not being a fatass