You should cook, it tastes bet--

>You should cook, it tastes bet--

>just buy healthy food. It has less calo-

>stop getting boxed foods, it's cheaper to make it yoursel-

I can't think of much that tastes worse than LC's. Maybe Pizza Hut?

marinara from any chain pizza place is easy to replicate and recipes are easy enough to obtain through a google search

I can't afford internet.

'za 'ut has better sauce. The overall product is infinitely greasier, but the sauce is much tastier. LC's sauce just tastes like salt and pepper to me. LC's restaurants are also covered in Hebrew symbols. Something I hadn't noticed until very recently.

It's canned tomato puree and dried italian seasonings.

>LC's restaurants are also covered in Hebrew symbols.
Can you show me an example? I have never seen that before.

>calories boiled out

Google isn't really bringing back anything, but the last time I was in one of their stores they were taking forever to make my order and I had time to observe the layout of the place. There were Hebrew-looking symbols all over the walls and counters. The waistline of Caesar's robe has a series of shapes that resemble the Israeli shekel symbol.

I invented the pizza bread. True Story. Me and my boys in Florida inspired a generation.
You're welcome

Pics or it didn't happen

Go back to wizchan faggot

>this is what fatties actually believe

Jesus

Don't be mad that the world's best pizza can be enjoyed at such a reasonable price.

I bet this bitch is absolutely insufferable to be around

>being this butthurt at 'tle 'sars

>NOT COOKING

How do yall survive?

>this thread again
Gonna get butthurt at people calling out your terrible life style?

not that guy he means this symbol on the toga

and this symbol for the new israeli shekel
they are obviously not the same

if any thing, the symbol on LC's toga looks more like the hebrew letter "tet"

Was it only apart of the, ''employee's menu'' at the time?

What the fuck is pizza bread and how do you invent it when pizza is already bread

I tried this shit one time just to see if you people were memeing and it was the worst pizzas I had ever eaten. The crust was dry and hard like it was overcooked. The pizza had a cardboard taste baked in like they cooked it inside of the pizza box. There was no taste, the whole thing was bland with some garlic powder mixed in. Little Cesar's is trash tier food lower than fast food quality. Fuck off with shilling this garbage.

get the dildo out of your ass

dear god

it's (((them)))

brb boiling my little caesars pizza

People need to slide this bullshit, I see it every time I browse this board. This is a cooking board. If you don't want to cook, that's fine. Coming here just to shitpost and argue with people over Little Caesars is a waste of fucking time. If you don't want to engage with the board then please leave.

The title of the board is Food & Cooking. "Food" for the men, and "Cooking" for the effeminate metrosexuals and women like you. I would legit curbstomp your faggot skull if I ever met you irl, Mary. Watch your back.

Oh look, an internet tough guy on Veeky Forums. How are the tendies and tots mommy heated up for you? Are you more of a ketchup or ranch man?

He's just pissed because his sister rejected him last night and went out with Tyrone instead.

This
Every time I've had it I could only eat it upsidedown so I wouldn't taste the shitty crust. Somehow even worse than digorno's. But you get what you pay for, I suppose.

>gay fag from redneck state here

ill punch you right in that purdy fucking mouth and fuck you like an animal until you like it

>until you like it
Doubt that would take long.

It's just a really low-effort Greek key.

You sound like a faggot, I bet you are Californian

I honestly dont think they do.

Isn't that just shit?

Who was right?

It's bread to sauce ratio is fucked. That's why they give you son much sauce with the bread sticks. Also the cheese is worse that the off brand stuff that comes with the warning "does not melt"