Do americans really eat this?

Do americans really eat this?

>forced new meme is forced

For me, it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

Not the normal Americans.

PROPTIP:AND BY NORMAL, I MEAN NOT STUPID AND GROSS.

aka not Trump supporters

Yes i took a trip there once and it was just

Are you jealous?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

it's not spicy so no

>i don't eat the chicken sandwich becauz drumf

I know this is bottom-tier bait, but there's something wrong with you if you don't enjoy a sloppy chicken sandwich. Especially the McChicken, which is objectively one of the tastiest items on the menu.

Yes but only with a slice of American cheese on it

McChickens don't have a special sauce it's just mayo, shitty pasta

For me it's the Subway™ Seafood Sensation™

hello non white

For me, it's the one bacon mchicken, the best terrorism repellant sandwich.

Can this shit get people banned now.

They do in some countries

:^)

American, and I can honestly say I've never tried one.Not raised in a family that did fast food. When I got out on my own I tried some, didn't like it (or the way I felt after eating it) so never bothered with it. Most of the fast food threads on this board are about foods I just don't eat. I know where to go to get them, but I just don't go there.

Hello, hillbilly.

>I've never tried one
>When I got out on my own I tried some
c'mon man, which is it? the suspense is killing me and an entire church full of inner city youths

At McDonald's I've had the cheeseburger, quarter pounder and big mac, maybe the fillet-o-fish once. And the sausage egg-mc-muffin. And of course the fries. But I never bothered with the chicken there. Never tried Mc nuggets, either.