These are my 'betes tablets..doc says my.blood sugar is nearly normal levels now. what diabetes meds are you guys on?

these are my 'betes tablets..doc says my.blood sugar is nearly normal levels now. what diabetes meds are you guys on?

5g creatine
4000 iu D3
Bronkaid and taurine when on a cut

That's it

I stopped taking mine because I couldn't stop shitting when I took em

Lantus and Humalog but I got type 1 not unable to control myself type 2

>used to drink a 2-liter almost everyday
>ate shitloads of candy
>cut both of those out
>blood sugar dropped from 350 to 110
My hot female doctor thinks I'm a retard

I inherited alcoholism not diabetes. Not sure which would be worse.

>these are my 'betes tablets
* 'BEETUS!

Same. What's your diet and dosage like?

Diet is shit 32 units of Lantus morning/night. sliding scale of Humalog have not seen an endocrinologist in about 3 years.

T1 mustard beetus reporting in
>tfw my pump seems to be shitting the bed after ~10yrs of use
>almost out of infusion sets and test strips
>no monies

MMD of the Lantus? I just started doing that recently after eating keto for a while and ramping up my activity level. I kept reducing the basal dose to eliminate lows to the point where I wasn't getting close to 24-hour coverage anymore. I'm doing 16/16 units L with maybe 2 units H daily for fuck ups. I'm a 185 lb guy. Seems like crazy low amounts, but it's working pretty well.

Do Americans really eat this?

Hey I got a test strip hack for you. Walmart sells a monitor called Relion Ultima with strips at $35/100. They are the exact same ones Made by Abbot used in many Accucheck monitors. (The codeless 5 in a row foil-wrapped ones.)

I know your pain thank God the insurance I got allows me to go thru liberty I have so many boxes of unopened test stripes.
Wish I could get my doses that low

Me too homies

none I have good genes

Shouldn't everybody with diabetes die?

Shouldn't we evolve NOT to have a crippling condition that kills us if we don't take drugs and prick our fingers and measure all our food every day?

Ive only ever met one person in my life with beetes and he was a fat greedy fucker. Your guys must all be disgusting fat fukin yanks

I mean, people that drink 2L of soda a day with a glucose >300 are retards. I'm glad you're improving yourself though, user.
>in clinic
>old black man comes in
>do you have any health problems sir?
>"NAH I'M HEALTHY AS CAN BE"
>do you have diabetes?
>"YEAH I GOT THA SHOOGERS"
>test his a1c
>it's fucking 16.2
>this dude's been walking around with an average glucose >400
>"MUH SHOOGERS HAVE BEEN HIGH? I DON'T KNO, I DON'T EVER CHECK'EM"

Filtered.

I can't imagine the autism it takes to reply to a joke thread seriously.

>Shouldn't we evolve to be immune to the stupid shit we decide to do to our bodies?
Your grasp of evolution is tenuous at best, brainiac.

Can't you ask for a different medication?

Every medication has different side-effect profile, and there are half-a-dozen medications available for managing diabetes.

Yeah, for about 4 months I stopped eating all carbs and basically just ate meat. Now I don't even need metaformin anymore, although I'm still taking them just to be safe and I still occasionally check my blood sugar.

Right now it's at 109 and it hasn't gone above 140 in months.

he'll probably live longer than you. Diabetes is a meme condition.

Lol, no. Diabetic black people die from strokes in their 50s and 60s, or get their fucking feet cut off. A lot of them go blind. They won't follow up with ophtho or podiatry, and they won't take their meds either. People with type II die an average of 10 years earlier. Black people with grossly mismanaged type II DM die like 30 years early.

But maybe I'll get hit by a car or something tomorrow, who knows? Life likes to do stupid and gay shit like that sometimes.

Chinks fucking eat all the carbs.

Type 2 beetus here with fast and slow acting insulin pens still past 340s

>Diabetes is a meme condition.
Retard.

>109
stay on the metformin, buddy
sugars in the 90s are enough to cause damage
Normal blood sugars are in the 70s for people haven't eaten a meal for a few hours.

I did keto for five months and am now medication-free. My A1C is 5.7 now, but that's really just because I'm not eating any fucking carbohydrates to cause any elevated glucose levels; if I eat a big load of carbs, my blood glucose rises too high for too long.

If I lose another 30 pounds or so, my insulin resistance will likely go away enough that I won't even have to worry about it, though. Working on that now.

So much this. I had to stop going in to work because every time I coughed, sneezed, or even stood up or sat down, I'd squeeze out a load of diarrhea into my undies. My boss let me work from home for a while, but got tired of it and fired me. I don't blame him, but I wish I could go back now that I've gotten off the medications. They already hired a replacement, though (who doesn't know what he's doing and is going to cause a train wreck).

Everyone does. Metformin is one of those "essential medications for a basic healthcare system" that they even have in fucking The Gambia.

Holy shit, Americans really pay that much for this stuff? I can buy a 100-pack of strips for less than half that, even without insurance.

>I was on the cusp of diabetes and my doc prescribed these to try and stop it
>been on them for about a month now need to have another blood test soon to see if it's helping
>could still end up with type 1 due to genetics
What a feel, but at least I've cut out pretty much all sugar from my diet now. The only sugar I get is from my coffee creamer.

bronkaid actually gives u high blood sugar.

look up ephedrine and blood sugar on pubmed

>Can't you ask for a different medication?
if i kept going to the doctor i could have