What is your excuse for eating expensive food?

What is your excuse for eating expensive food?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/warren-buffetts-favorite-steakhouse-is-gorats-in-omaha-photos-2017-7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My breakfast never costs any more than that either.

Yea, steve jobs would eat nothing but carrots for a whole week.

Being crazy and having food issues is nothing to do with your income level. Weird people do as they want in the form of repetitive meals.
But, if you look you will find plenty of images of buffett eating steaks and fancy food just the same.

I have to pay someone to cook my breakfast to keep the economy afloat.

You don't want society to crumble like Greece do you?

do you really think this is true? do you really think that a man with that much money would NEVER buy expensive food?

fuck off with this facebook bullshit. he's rich; maybe he doesn't do it all the time but there's no way he has the same thing everyday. not all expensive food is good, but good expensive food is better than good cheap food. that's it.

>$3.17
>not a lot of money
>for breakfast
Oh, he fancy, huh?
Nigga, that's four breakfasts and a flu shot.

Perhaps he's lying and I wouldn't be surprised. But he has a documentary thing, and he claims that he gets McDonald's breakfast every morning on the way to the office. So it's every workday, not literally every single day.

aaaand it's McDonald's. Gross

>"I tell my wife, as I shave in the morning, I say, 'Either $2.61, $2.95 or $3.17.' And she puts that amount in the little cup by me here [in the car]," he explains in HBO's documentary, "Becoming Warren Buffett," which debuted Monday.
Each amount corresponds with a different option at McDonald's.
"When I'm not feeling quite so prosperous, I might go with the $2.61, which is two sausage patties, and then I put them together and pour myself a Coke," he tells director Peter Kunhardt in the documentary.
"$3.17 is a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit, but the market's down this morning, so I'll pass up the $3.17 and go with the $2.95."
Buffett proceeds to order a sausage, egg and cheese and pay using exact change.

Great. So how much do Warren Buffett's dinners cost?

It's probably something off the senior menu at Denny's.

I don't have $74 billion to buy vastly better luxuries with.

An arm and a leg.

>along with the blood of a few newborns

Fun fact: Warren Buffet still lives in the same house he bought decades ago when he was first coming into success. On Halloween he gives out the full-sized candy bars to the neighborhood kids.

He's not cheap, he's just not pretentious.

>3rd richest man in the world eats the same thing for breakfast every day
>top richest two were programmers

is autism the secret to wealth?

And yet retarded millennials continue to spend $40 a day on breakfast for their avocado toast.

>not having a tree in your backyard
>not even knowing they're in season
Have you ever even touched a vegetable, pussy lips?

>spends $3 on breakfast
>spends 10 of millions of dollars on positive news mentions and crafting his image as the "he's just like us" relatable billionaire
Gee whiz

My friends parents got a devorce and his dad moved in with a gay guy and they lived in the same neighborhood so I got to go trick or treating there once. Most of the people in that neighborhood give out full sized candy bars and some give out full sized carmel apples.

Yes

that's too much for a breakfast what a selfish rich cunt

If I don't eat at least three endangered species a day the terrorists win.

Yeah ok m8. I was totally behind him doing whatever he wants but he lost me at this "if the market's down I get the blah blah blah" bullshit. Really, man? Better hold onto that 22 cents in case you lose $77.3B this afternoon, you obnoxious dipshit. It's like that one Facebook guy (not Cuckerberg but one of the others) flying economy. They're either full of shit or some serious masochists.

You can be super rich and just not care about eating good food. I know a couple of people who think of food as literally just sustenance with it needing to be tasty enough as to not be disgusting.

I like variety in my diet.

Although my breakfast at work costs even less than that. Sausage, egg, bread roll. Or two sausages and a roll, or two slices of bacon and a roll.

Private jets are a huge money sink, you don't even know. Most people actually rent and don't own.
Anyways, if it's a company trip, he's flying whatever the company gives him. Maybe it's economy. For me, it's economy. Want more, pay it out of your own pocket or use your miles. Shit, why pay to go to work?

Well of course his food is cheap because he owns the companies that fucking make it.

I know not everyone wants to rent a personal shuttle for each trip, but the fact that Facebook guy won't even spring for business class despite being a billionaire? That's just ridiculous.

he'll fly business once he can do so on your tax dollar

businessinsider.com/warren-buffetts-favorite-steakhouse-is-gorats-in-omaha-photos-2017-7

I heard a story of a couole taking a road trip decided to drive through Omaha just to see his house. They sat parked in front of it until they worked up the courage to knock on the door and see if he would answer. To their surprise it was actually Bruce Springsteen in a bathrobe who opened the door and greeted them.

Point is if the Boss likes to crash at Buffets place he can't be that bad of a dude.