Instant Pot

Allright Veeky Forums whose got an instant pot, and what are your favourite recipes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYxQSt58zmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>instant pot
You mean a crock pot?

Christ, those ribs are expensive. Where do you live, on Jupiter?

instant pot is a brand name for a device that can pressure cook and slow cook.

pork ribs are shit in instant pot. some good fatty beef ribs tho

You can do pork ribs in instant pot, just dont put the bbq sauce on them while youre pressure cooking. put the sauce on after and broil until bubbly and about to burn

Oh god...my dad used to throw beef ribs in a pressure cooker before a very short stay on the grill...just typing that I'm drooling remembering it...you literally couldn't pick the meat up by the bone and actually get any meat with it

Seems like Canada to me, mate

Your dad is a good man. That's how beef ribs are done.

Have any pictures of his dick?

holy shit, you aren't kidding. i just looked at my local supermarket's webpage and they're 1.79/lb (3.94/kg). what shit heap are you in that charges you five times the price i pay in an urban center far from any pig farming (nyc area)?

Way down in our Beloved Dixie the pig is considered a magical animal worthy of Sunday morning Hosannas. While demand is high, our farmers and producers take great care to match it with ample supply.

If you're planning on using a crock pot then I'll recommend giving your ribs a good sear before throwing them in. They'll come out 200% better.

and long may it stay in that bumblefuck section of the country, amen

Definitely not but he's absolutely the one who taught me to cook.

Godspeed, sir.

>look at photo
>all labels got french and english

That's some good detective work there, Lou

I have one that I use pretty regularly. Ribs come out really nicely with minimal effort. It's also good for making chili, pot roast, beef stew, mac and cheese, pulled pork, and rice

> sweet baby rays

don't ruin your ribs with that shit

This is exactly what I did (OP here)

OP here, beef ribs you say? I'll give it a shot

Is this really that expensive? By the way, if you're so good at detective work, it says Western Canada right on the package.

any recipes in particular for any of those? I have done a shit load of rice, pulled pork, on that list. I don't necessarily need a ribs recipe, it's just the pic I had on my phone at time of posting. Those ribs were good by the way, had to cut out a lot of excess fat beforehand after taking off membrane

Those ribs were also super easy as you said. Used this recipe, pretty simple:
youtube.com/watch?v=LYxQSt58zmA

> "100% Western Canadian Pork" written right on the package