Why don't women like scientists?

Why don't women like scientists?

Why do scientists die virgins?

Because women aren't attracted to intelligence. Why would they be? Your ability to take triple integrals won't protect them from harm or make you more able to fuck them silly.

They do like scientists. As long the scientist is Chad

There are sciencewomen

>Why don't women like scientists?
Women don't like beta orbiter nerds with poor grooming habits which is a trope overepresented in STEM
>Why do scientists die virgins?
I bet you think Newton is just like you... The thing is that in middle school and highschool being remotely interested in science or math made you a tryhard cause people think that if you don't like those subjects you are a retatrd and want to cope with the fact that some guy gets straight As in a math class without studying. Because everyone is an insecure little shit with more dick that brains, they will probably shake it off. So either you need to be autistic a.k.a. weird to be into that shit so you don't care, or literally, don't give 2 shits about what other people think which is also rare. The problem with the former, is that they become so self absorbed into their "smarts" that they justify everything with that everyone who doesn't like him is because they are stupid, while they may just have terrible social skills. Maybe you will never get as much pussy as an NFL player, but if you don't develop a shitty personality an can manage to talk to women, you will probably find some.

Did you know you can drink beer upside down due to the muscles in your throat?

Bro Science.

Women are too smart for them

There are also a lot of diversity hires, every fucking time i walk down the science wing theres a new poster for getting women in stem

god damn i started ranting before i finished a sentence

I'd argue intelligence definitely does increase your ability to protec. Like how we invented guns using intelligence. I've also seen multiple charts showing that women rate intelligence pretty highly on the attractive scale. Now are they just making that up so they won't seem superficial? Idk.

This. At my school there's the cringiest poster that says: "CODE, LIKE A GIRL" then it shows this chick and it's reads: "the queen of code"
So bad, they're probably pushing girls away from stem.

They do, it's a huge plus, but only if you are passionate about your field. If women don't like you, it's probably because you look like shit.

>are they just making that up so they won't seem superficial?
(Read: yes)

It's not that huge. As you said women still don't want ugly smart men, but many will accept a dumb good looking man.

This post is 100% spot on

if you look closely you can see shit like that at my school too but I don't think anyone actually gives a fuck about that stuff
there are plenty of girls in STEM, idk about "hard" STEM tho bc I'm envirosci

This meme isn't funny. Fuck off.

What's the matter /pol/, get your untermensch feelings hurt?

They don't. It's just you.

your meme is shit, it's never going to take off

i dont want to wake up to a wildebeast

They want men to be slightly less intelligent than then, but not equal or greater.

Jewish Girls crave for the Huge Brain
[math]\mathbb{PHENOTYPE}[/math]

Goyim girls don't value intelligence.

Goyim select by height, muscles & dick size.

Jewish girls crave for Larger Brains.

Because you all forgot how to be battle mages.

>Implying intelligence isn't highly correlated with advanced social skills
>Implying social skills don't contribute to reproductive success
>Implying our intelligence didn't literally evolve precisely because of complex sociality

Scientists tend to be introverts and have below average social skills. Being well above average in intelligence also means that they don't bother putting much effort into their appearance or acquiring material wealth. Women are not attracted to this type of personality.

Imagine its the stone age then try to figure out which males would be deemed reproductively fit and you will understand everything about women and their choices.

>hurr nerd
Actually intelligent jerks and assholes can breed just fine.

It is also possible for a dork to fuck an attractive woman all it takes is confidence and lots of time.

They're attracted to intellegence but more of a general intellegence. As you said being smart at this one specific thing or having a high IQ isn't really attractive. But the idea of you being intelligent without seeming condescending or weird can be really attractive.

I wish this was true.

Cars and weed connections weren't quite as important in the Stone age I'm sure.

>It's possible for a dork to fuck an attractive woman all it takes is confidence and lots of time.
... and $ money $

>Now are they just making that up so they won't seem superficial?
women don't lie idiot