How do we fix fast food Veeky Forums?

How do we fix fast food Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL435B8F0CB00AF764
davidlebovitz.com/panisses-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Replace every menu item with McChickens.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL435B8F0CB00AF764

Bring back the Beefy Crunch Burrito

Only serve plain rice with steamed veggies or fried rice with veggies.

It's already perfect

We're living in the Golden age of fast food

Less of them. Make them less available so companies will have to make it better

Perhaps the most backwards thinking I've ever witnessed

Not at all how it works

BRING BACK TACO BELL ROLLED TACOS REEEEEEE

My place has it. it's called the nacho crunch griller or something like that.

less wannabe cooking threads, more fast food threads

How so? with less around its a mstter of consumer wanting to gind it worth going to. So instead of it being plentiful, there has to be thought snd business has to compete. Whats your idea?

More restraunts and chains in an area creates a brutal, efficient market, which encourages only the best, most innovative/best tasting ones to win

No it doesnt. The same fast food in the same block always is around. They are there because of how cheap they are

Your reasoning is shite

If two chains were close enough (same plaza) the consumer will always choose the one that gives them the most utility, which is a function of cost and item quality unless there are some other outside factors

Your solution is a saturationand you call my reasoning shit.
Okay.

Yup

There's literally no reason to use a trip you drunk bastard

I can go through all my old posts in archives online and do frequently

I've also reconnected with old IRC friends on this very board because they recognized my name

So there are at least two

He's been autistically foaming at the mouth for the last few hours or so

It's best to hide and ignore everything he posts

Automate the ordering process. Big touchscreens in the drive-through, smaller touchscreens inside the restaurant. Fast-food menus are already very standardized - this should keep UI confusion to a minimum. Keep maybe one lane open for orders taken directly by human staff, for the vision-impaired, the nostalgic, and people who ask annoying questions about food allergens. Continue to prepare and deliver the food with human staff, to keep that "friendly" and "personable" touch.

In fast food, customer contact with staff is too brief to have more than a fleeting positive impact, which is more than outweighed by the potential aggravation of having your order screwed up by a fat finger or a strange accent, and not finding out until you're three blocks away. Machines aren't as good as humans at preparing and packaging food, but humans add almost nothing but error risk to the fast-food ordering process. Humans should do what humans are good at, and machines should do what machines are good at.

Come up with a new side that isn't fried potatoes but still complements meat sandwiches.

Chickpea flour fries

downvote

You mean, panisses?

>panisses
What the fuck did you just call me.

According to your pic and this link
davidlebovitz.com/panisses-1/
They are much thicker than fries, but it looks pretty similar

Pretty sure it still exists as the beefy nacho griller.

>What the fuck did you just call me.
You heard me just fine, Cupcake.

But seriously, "chickpea flour fries" are (a) already a thing and (b) not even the weirdest thing that's been served on a fast-food menu. Falafel's already practically mainstream.

I don't see why they wouldn't work, aside from needing a name that sounds less silly in English.