Became vegan 3 weeks ago

>became vegan 3 weeks ago
>feel physically better and have more energy
>lost 15lbs already and can fit in my old clothes again

It's not a meme

>not a fatfuck so don't have to worry about losing weight
feels good man

15 in three weeks sounda unhealthily unless you weight three hundred plus to begin with.

Placebo besides the weight loss

that's your personality leaving your body so it can live inside someone more interesting

Fine eat whatever the fuck you want. The meme of veganism is making posts like this and working the topic of your diet into conversations wherever you can and talking in little faggot self-entitled echo chambers to other vegans.

Of course it's not a meme. Dairy and meat products are the most calorie dense and vitamin deficient substances on the edible spectrum, just behind pure oil. Displacing them with plant foods is bound to lower your caloric intake while increase your nutrient and fiber levels. Just don't go nuts over Nuts or think that gives you a license to pack away an entire tray of black bean brownies and oreos like there is no tomorrow.

LOL!

You are losing weight because you are withholding vital nutrients from your body. Like you are in a Japanese prison camp.

Well most likely you sit on your ass all day and don't really need as much protein and carb heavy stuff that you eat. Maybe instead of going full retard and becoming a vegan you should just regulate your diet a bit. It was clearly shit if you can drop 15 pounds that easily

15 lbs in three weeks.

Nigga you got diabetes.

>started keto 3 weeks ago

It's not a meme

Faggot

That's not true. Protein and carbohydrates have equivalent calories to mass. Eggs and organ meats are packed with vitamins. I agree that a person can make poor food choices in any type of diet, though. I'd wager that the majority of people who take a turn for the better on vegetarian diets are doing so because they're replacing processed, pre-packaged foods and refined carbohydrates with fresh produce.

Exactly. It's all about ditching the sugar, fatty carbs, and junk food. Whatever helps you do that is great.

>happy about losing water weight
One step closer to that trap aesthetic user!

>I stopped eating like an obese fuck and I suddenly lost weight and I feel healthier and more energetic!
No fucking shit, you retard.

>eat mcdonalds every day and dont worry about what you put in your body
>suddenly pay some attention and start doing any kind of diet at all

the crash is coming OP

it's the long term that's the problem with the diet you dumb nigger

Because nobody has ever gone a crash diet to quickly lose weight only to become malnourished, vitamin deficient, or gain the weight back just as rapidly. Let's see how you feel a year later.

just wait until your heart looses all it's protein and you get your first palpitation.

this.

>started reducing the amount of water i drink to a minimum 3 weeks ago

>>lost 15lbs already
That's your brain

One of my friends was over 200lbs before she went vegan. She lost probably 40lbs in the first year and has kept it off (it's been 8 years btw), but is still over 200lbs. 90% of her caloric intake is carbs lel

>bread
>potatoes
>carrots
>pasta
>"I just can't lose weight, user. It must be genetic"

are you sure you weren't drinking cum

>was vegan for three weeks
>felt fuckall
>went back to stuffing my face with pork and beef

>quit being a vegan 3 weeks ago
>lost 20lbs already and can fit in my own clothes again.

And I don't threaten dogs with knives.

Vegan isn't a diet meant to lose weight, it's a fucking liberal philosophy about not eating animals
>b-because they have feelings

If you want to lose weight you do exercise and keto.

>became vegan 3 weeks ago
>feel physically weaker and cum more
>asshole started expanding and can take my new dragon dildo

It's not a meme

Keto is the worst fucking meme diet ever.

>start eating a normal amount of calories
>lose weight

>fatty carbs

>Became vegan
>My farts shake the earth

They never talk about this one.

>became vegan
>died
>got into heaven
>see filthy meateaters suffer in hell, they don't even have internet there

How about you help her make better choices rather than gossip behind a friend's back on a korean duck ranching forum, you fucking roastie.

t. buttmad hamplanet roastie

Could you really eat this thing? Animals are people too.

It's just water weight.

this

>Losing 5 pounds a week
You're starving to death you idiot

Loat

>a big, scarred man got up and said, "ma'am, I'm a Marine, and when you insult a vegan you insult me"
>everybody in Whole Foods started clapping

>meat calorie dense
>not carbs

A healthy weight loss pattern would be 2 and a half pounds each week

Protein and carbohydrates both contain 4 calories per gram fuck you

Why don't you just eat less, you fat fuck? Then you wouldn't have to become a disgrace to Earth's apex species

>All these fatasses attacking someone for seeing rapid improvement

>eat 10lbs of meat every day
>become fat and have heart problems

>eat no animal products ever
>become skinny and weak

If only there was a middleground.

>If only there was a middleground.
eat fish

Unless OP weighed 400lb+ then losing that much weight that fast is insanely unhealthy