Do you review your food? Like on Yelp or a blog or even the local newspaper...

Do you review your food? Like on Yelp or a blog or even the local newspaper. Even if you just keep a notebook or something.

I leave bad reviews on Google if I get bad service or shit food.

Y'all food services

Ain't

SHIT

Bad meme

>tfw last video was 3 weeks ago

i review my take out

I started reviewing my food on Yelp after a friend showed me the fucking crazy ass events Yelp hosts for their super reviewers

Yelpers are a bunch of entitled tools. If I really like a restaurant and get consistently great food and service there, I'll throw in a 5-star review for them, otherwise I'll browse it to laugh at the shitty reviews of restaurants I hate.

Who's the guy on the right?

Steve1981
He reviews MREs from various times

leave suitboy alone

I dont know who this gentleman is but his mom is surely not as hot as reviewbrahs

I talk to friends but that's about it.

It's mostly among cooks and co-workers in town. Whether the new restaurant that popped up is good or not, or which place has the best happy hour.

I had a weekly food column in a local newspaper that sometimes included reviews. That was almost a decade ago. I was also Yelp elite for a few years and had a food blog. But like I said that was about a decade ago.

Of course. It helps me to remember which foods, drinks, and restaurants are good and which to avoid. Plus, I don't forget the taste.

>tfw no new steve in a while

I occasionally leave a Yelp review, especially if a place is new and really good, or if there's a special dish that's spectacular.

I've left maybe three bad reviews in my life, only if something was REALLY broken (For example, I got food poisoning twice from a nearby Chinese restaurant, found out on the news later that they were leaving extra stock out in coolers the alley behind the building).

But just every once in a while. No one needs to know if my food was like a 7/10 and there's a million reviews describing it as that.

This meme is fucking awful even by /r9k/ standards.

visible sage

You're awful, even by by /r9k/ standards.
Visible bump.

Reviewbrah is NOT a virgin

Source?

>visible sage
you know that is illegal round here?

here is my first food review for little ceasers extramostbestest pizza

7.7/10 - get it fresh out of the oven and you won't regret putting down 6 $ and some change for this satisfying yet cheap 'za

bonus points for spending the extra dollar and getting 2 flavored dipping sauces or one crazy (marinara) sauce

forgot pic

DELET THIS

How fucking dare you.

Nice! Best reviewer.

Nope, one is out now

And I bet you never leave good reviews when you have a good experience, right?
People like that are cancer

>go to a new bar and restaurant
>atomsphere isn't bad
>food's pretty good
>get a reuben, it's cooked well
>beer isn't too expensive
>decent specials on weekdays
>waitress brings the bill
>owner comes over, asks how everything was
>say it was nice, thanks for checking
>owner proceeds to hold us hostage for 5 minutes, telling us we should really leave a review on yelp and google because they are just getting started and the reviews help and this other customer left a review that wasn't great but you know their whole problem was and on and on and on
>go home
>one star
>no comment
>never go back.