How is dairy queen still a franchise?

How is dairy queen still a franchise?
>ice cream, the basis of their restaurant, is completely mediocre, the only thing they have going is the blizzard which can easily be bad depending on who makes it
>burgers/fries/etc aren't bad but are just average and portions are small
>deals aren't good
Why do these places still exist? I would rather go to literally any other fast food joint. I would rather go to fucking taco bell. I'd love to hear someone try to defend DQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WngpAHJNDhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their soft serve is ok. Worst than foster freeze though.

Also their holiday season blizzard flavors are good. The DQ in my home town is dessert only.

fuck DQ

first off i just realized they dont even have mint chocolate chip

also their icecream itself suck ass, i never like the flavor of the vanilla or chocolate

the actual ice cream cakes are good tho

Chicken basket 6 piece
Double gravy
Large sprite

Fuck their ice cream their food is actually pretty decent.

Culvers can't beat them fast enough
Who would ever want soft serve over frozen custard?

My only guess is nostalgia from old people, if it was their first hamburger stand

>needing a 6 piece you fat fuck

chicken strip basket and an small oreo blizzard is pretty dank tho

>DQ ice cream
>literally the taste and texture of a wendy's frosty

omg, pls dont remind me of that shit either

PS speaking of wendys ,they're literally the only fucking one of the big 3 who doesnt open before 10/11 am each day

they dont even have a frappe or ice coffee and their fries always suck ass and are soggy

I like to go there because it's got quiet old people in there and warm lighting. Yeah the food isn't that great, but it is always hot unlike some other places.

This nigger right here knows how to DQ. The flamethrower burger is really good too.

Shakes are Bretty gud
I had a Caramel one & loved it

I don't even like sugar but there aren't a lot of places you can take a kid to get an ice cream or something - especially if you don't want ice cream yourself.

Like any other fast food place, it basically caters to simplicity.

>I don't even like sugar but there aren't a lot of places you can take a kid to get an ice cream or something
um, yeah there are

Their tendies are god tier.

tendies + gravy
fries + gravy
chicken + gravy biscuit for breakfast
blizzards
chicken bacon bbq snack melts
orange julius
mango pineapple smoothie
cheese curds

that enough op?

Like I said, if you don't want ice cream yourself. In a 5 mile radius of my house I have two Dairy Queens and ONE ice cream shop, which is independently owned and has shitty hours.

Again, convenient to take a kid through the drive thru and get them an ice cream cone on the way home.

>not dipping your fries in a chocolate frosty
>not knowing of this heaven on earth

>they dont even have a frappe or ice coffee
Not having that shit is one of the reasons I go there.

Now THIS is shitposting.

Huh? I always get mint chip from dq

>they dont even have a frappe or ice coffee

Good for diarrhea

this guy owns it and he cares about money, not food

>they dont even have mint chocolate chip
They do. It's just not on the menu anymore. Just ask you dipshit.

Old people around here fucking love it. Place is packed with old people getting ice cream everyday at like noon

>burgers aren't bad
WRONG

you sir are INCORRECT. dq burgers are BAD. Last time I ordered there, I got a cheeseburger. It smelled inedible. Not spoiled, not undercooked, not rotten or rancid. Just INEDIBLE.

SAD

People eat things other than tendies and gravy at DQ?

>INEDIBLE.
I had to read that sentence twice, because I thought you were trying to say INCREDIBLE.

hello yelp. welcome to the forum

hey guys i like icecream

well im gonna go fucking die now byee

Go to Braum's. Ten times better than DQ.

I had the same experience last time I went through there. The patty was barely warm and the vegetables were inedibly wilted and I've seen fresher in a Subway.

Dairy Queen is Jim Cornette's favorite restaurant.
youtube.com/watch?v=WngpAHJNDhQ

>calling someone a fat fuck when you yourself order a blizzard and chicken basket
>eating fast food
>ever
Profound autism

You probably get the ice cream cone for yourself

After watching them throw my meal into the microwave i dont order anything other than ice cream

>Not choosing the independent ice creamery
>Not getting two scoops with your sweetheart
>Not standing under one of these puppies on a warm July night