Have we been overlooking our generation's greatest mind?

Have we been overlooking our generation's greatest mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ufdvYrTeTuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go back there

I haven't Horace and Pete is living proof that its possible for the tradition of theatre to rise from its death throes.

I have no qualms considering Louis at the same level as figures like Tennesee Williams and Arthur Miller

I actually do quite like CK, primarily Louie, but this article is just embarrassing

Its big stink, go figure

I have no qualms considering Louis at the same level as figures like Jim Davis

The essence of that strip was nothing but a pre-established archetype

Most of us already know C.K.'s philosophy.

The thinking man's fetish, truly /ourguy/

I dont get this meme, plz explain

You don't want to know, its pure reddit and not funny

TELL ME NOW

I do what I do because I love you

f-fuck you

7/27/1978
videos
other guy lied it's very funny

Louis CK is a very well read comedian. Plus, he's funny. One of the funniest on offer today even.

Telling lies is a sin

zizkek

Not that user but he is quite funny
Politically he can get very annoying but I don't let that spoil my enjoyment of his work

>Politically he can get very annoying

I really don't see that. The only time I ever seen him get properly political was when he emailed his own newsletter subscribers his view on the election.
Otherwise in all his work he's very reserved and humble about his opinions

this desu, also cuckolding is the true intellectual's sexual fetish, Louis is right on the money!

how can i fuel my bf's cuck tendencies?

Tell him if he wasn't racist and he supported women's rights he would let you get gangbanged by a an Arab and 2 black men.

that won't work. he would see right trought it since i like traditional gender roles and am not a gan of race mixing

fuck other men

>mixing.
stopped reading right there, buddy.

Tell him if he was a real man he wouldn't be insecure about his woman getting fucked by another man. That its the pinnacle of confidence to have trust in your woman while she is enjoyed by other men

but that would be a bit too obvious

why do you criticize my stylistic choices unasked?

what if he whines about feeling betrayed?

Tell him if he really loved you then he would trust you, and that you're doing this for him not yourself.

how can i make him realize the selflessness of my actions?

>he would see right through it

What? I was telling you how you could convince your liberal boyfriend to cheat on him. Isn't that what you wanted?

Tell him you see how tense he gets whenever you so much as stand near another man and that you think this insecurity is affecting his professional life. That he needs to know he doesn't need to worry about being less of a man than anyone

because you're cuckposting on a venezuelian cobbling forum

Why is the Louie cuck meme a thing again? Like what joke specifically?

he's not a liberal and i donmt want to cheat on him. i want him to enjoy watching me get fucked. sure, it's technically cheating, but i want it to see him enjoy it, not for the sake of getting fucked by someone else.

pretty accurate. that might work.

read Sam Harris to him for an hour everyday for a month

I think it was his time machine bit, when he said that he'd never go into the future because white people would be getting their just deserts

you need to stop wanting to see him enjoy it. if you want anything from him, it's not for his sake anymore. Just go with it and he'll find out if he enjoys it while it's happening.

my goal would be that i meet some virgins on the internet, invite them and then fuck them whilst he's watching. but somehow i feel like i need to take baby steps, what would be the most logical first step that wonmt scare him away immediately but might awake his taste for being a cuck?

well first of all not a lot of people want to lose virginity with a slut, maybe if you were very hot you could convicne some.
Anyways, for starters, i'd suggest inviting a big black man over and flirting with him while he's looking.

i could get atleast 7 of them to my bedroom with one text.

why do you assume that someone interested in cucking wants black cock? that's disgusting.

Fucking fantasists.

He also pretty much coined the phrase "white people problems," just saying.

7 seems like a good approximation. Are they good looking tho? Because if they aren't they are not a good cucking pick. And the odds are they mostly aren't so you're left with what, 3 guys at best, probably at least one has stuff to do, the other two are likely to be really gross or bad at sex. The odds are against you.
oh then just bring a white guy.

No self-respecting man would agree to this.

i don't care about what they look like. i just want them to be virgins. you think it would add for my bf if they were good looking? hm, then i'd say 5 of them.
believe me, they would make time.
i expect them to be bad at sex. come on, they're virgins. obviously i would be the one taking the lead. the raw material is not a problem at all. instilling the right mindset into my bf's brain is the tricky part.
that sounds better.

Make him read SiaSL

what about an insecure man with weird fetishes?

He was actually pretty redpilled before his children grew up

ok. i need some more info. was your bf also a virgin when you met?

no. but i would have prefered it.

what else do you need to know?

and you?
why would you prefer a virgin?

i wasn't a virgin when i met him, no.

because there's something about taking someone's virginity that can't be replicated. i also dislike the "sleeping around" thing. i know that's weird since i'd like to cuck my bf. but just sleeping around because you lack values and discipline or have straight up intimacy issues is something that disgusts me. having sex with multiple people for the hedonistic pleasure inside a clearly set frame and in unison with your value system is a whole other story.

i know my reasoning is flawed and probably highly egoistic, but i don't see a problem with giving pleasure without hurting someone. but to achieve that, i need my bf to enjoy it as much as i do or i wouldn't be able to find pleasure in sleeping with another man.

youtu.be/ufdvYrTeTuU

I like this video tho

I think that's the point.

That's not our generation lol

*farters noise *
SHIT
... CUNT!!!!
MY DAUGHTER POOPED HERSELF
*Cumming sounds*
WHITE PEOPLE
CUNT

Yes... truly... one of our greatest thinkers and comedians... of the modern century...

why can't guys roleplaying as girls find a forum meant for it

Horace and Pete is good, better than Louie even.

>implying Louis CK isn't more intelligent than all of us

Yes, we are overlooking it. As in looking too much.

Jesus Christ the amount of weak cognitive dissonance you have is incredible. You're doing everything you can to try to convince yourself you're not an immoral hedonistic slut by deriding other hedonistic sluts and making up vague unfounded reasoning for why you /technically/ wouldn't be a passed-around roastie, even though you very clearly would, and you know it.

Either admit that you're just a pleasure seeking cock hungry slut and go with it, or take 2 seconds to realize how ridiculous you sound trying to morally justify your actions and be a better person. Either choice is better than being a dumb slut who thinks they're somehow morally superior to the other dumb sluts of the world. Legitimately disgusting.

>being this insecure and paranoid

How small can one man's dick possibly be

if you'd really think what you're writing down here, you'd still be a virgin. i can't help you, sorry. I dont think you're a good person.

he's right tho.

>this thread

you need to look past the layers of irony

i don't even like sex that much. i just like to feel desireable. classic attentionwhore. i do think that it's slightly better to do something on purpose than being a playball of your mindset without wasting a single thought on the reasoning behind your actions, yes. that doesn't mean i judge others. they can do whatever they want with their lives. i just prefer to surround myself with people who either don't sleep around or have thought about why they sleep around and then made a conscious decision about how to shape their sexlife in the future.
i never denied that i'm a slut. but you would love to be able to insinuate that to me, wouldn't you?