Studies physics for years

>studies physics for years
>works as a cashier
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this is your fate if you do not choose finance.

more like

>don't develop skillset employers demand
>end up as a cashier
this is true for any major

This happens because most physishits are actually not smart and were just convinced by the likes of Neil DeNigger Tyrone to join a field that was beyond their genetic and environmental limitations. Look at that girl, le quirky random yootoober is going to be a physicist? Anyway physics is garbage and for retarded sci-fi faggot loving manchildren.

Life is hard

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

Fuck off tranny.

>girl
Sweetie...

Edgy

>Fuck off tranny.
cringe

>cringe
Go back to twitch.tv and reddit, cringerkid
>edgy
>he doesn't know the infamous baiting Veeky Forums bating tranny
kys nigger tranny

Rose works as a cashier? Source?

>>he doesn't know the infamous baiting Veeky Forums bating tranny
I'm not a "he".

>Go back to twitch.tv and reddit, cringerkid
Your cringey posts are the only things here that belong on reddit

Looks like a tranny for me

Be gentle, it's user's first day on Veeky Forums and he's really trying hard to fit in.

Fuck off niggermexicanpajeetdrumpfkin tranny

>cute girl(male) is posted
>Veeky Forums descends into reddit-tier shitposting

>being a shitbud

Open bobs pls

>get into finance
>get replaced by a software

Lets be realistic here. She was a career student. Freeloading through her twenties. She had no intention of becoming a Physicist.

Also she entirely strikes me as the sort of person who'd rather be a grossly overqualified cashier than a struggling Professional.

Times are still pretty hard though and I don't fault anyone for low skill work. Seeing how kids and teenagers are taught today compared to 5-10 years ago in the UK is laughable. Anyone in their late 20s, early 30s now was fucked over.

"Faggot" has always been a normal word here.

>Faggot
Why the homophobia?

Who is she?

the word faggot isn't synonymous with homophobia anymore you stupid faggot

>she
Why the homophobia?

Shut up

>Shut up

Why the homophobia?

Nothing cringier than a tranny

>>studies physics for years
>>works as a cashier

Time to get off the cock carousel and settle down with a beta provider.

sometimes it's hard to tell if people that post "why the homophobia" are being facetious.

is your job the definition of your worth in the universe ? truly i mean i can get it why the job factor is that much important

Yoy're worth your money, the less income the less worthy you are.

This literally cannot happen, unless you're a fucking retard, and if you're so I don't know how can you get a degree in physics.

>faggot
why the homophobia?

yes i get it from the society perspective i agree with you but aren't you neglecting the fact that you are the one living your life in the end ?

>everyone ITT not recognizing the most famous Veeky Forums mod barring Snacks

>Snacks

I wonder what percentage of user's don't even know who moot is

ITT: cringe thread?

The same reason we call everyone jew's and niggers. It makes this site less attractive to retarded faggots like you.

And guess what? The engineers are the ones that design the machines that do this lmao

If you are a man, yes. Your worth is shown by how you engage with the world. Were you raised by a single mother?

My cousin was a business/finance major at Maryland and he does house cleaning for a living.
For me I had years working my way into analytics and material science and also saving up money for college. Now I am doing the major course in metals, plastic deformation and heat treatment, have years of experience in metals analysis and being acknowledged by many companies for my experience and knowledge and for many occasions of helping with laboratory problems (well paid of course).
The college I am attending is a small local one but many companies are already asking about me and my plans after having that damn paper because that is all it is. I would be nowhere if I didn't study and research on my own.
Experience is hard, time consuming work. School is not.

Ps.: your knowledge you got in school worth nothing if you can't put it to use and even then you are a worthless scientist if you can't do something on your own.

yea bro..what she's gonna do with all that knowledge and wisdom if she can't buy a cool Porsche or BMW??? Such looser, much dumbo!

well tell me how your job is how you engage with the world it is a factor i agree, but it is still not everything. If you were writing the next big religion right now your job would most likely have nothing to do with that. And no but still a fucking brainless argument

This is the stuff nightmares are made of.

And what does this have to do with rose tylor?

Rose Tylor search his channel in youtube newfag

The problem is that the person has to be able to know how to develop in this society, and as we continuously see very few people really know how to develop in this society.

>his

Only genuinely gifted people should go into physics. Even in something like Math, you can find a small enough niche to do some novel research if you're just a regular 130 IQ Joe. But physics should be reserved for the great minds of our generation so they can make important discoveries

But then where would the high school physics teachers come from? No one would prepare the minds of the gifted for physics, they would be swamped in ooga-booga gender studies bullshit. Or worse, anthropology.

LOOOL CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

>implying any physicists of note went into physics because of a fucking high school teacher

>If you were writing the next big religion right now your job would most likely have nothing to do with that.
No, it wouldn't. Then people would judge your worth by that. But 99.9% of us aren't doing anything like this, so our jobs is the single biggest thing we have going on. That's what we say when people ask us "so, what do you do?" at a party.

No one wants to be a high school teacher, only those who fail at life as a physicist have no other option.

sorry, i'm not getting your point. any gifted individual can decide after undergrad that they would rather settle down instead of dealing with the stresses of research for the rest of their life.

ITT

Kids that pretend that you would get your dream job as soon as you get a diploma.

does anyone know who Mr. Bader is?

Most of the people I meet need a 10 minute explanation of what I do and they give up after half a minute.
Just because they don't understand the words "spectrometry" and "electron microscope"

whats going on here

/pol/, apparently

Hello, good atheist sir. When is it that your butthurt ass is going back?

I'd wager over 40%

most degrees aren't to make money, but rather, to obtain a greater understanding of the world. Though, theres always something you can do with any legimitimate (read: not state propaganda like Soviet aeroscience which killed everyone) degree

this one shitposter needs to leave. seen this faggot in many threads now.

Obvious bait is obvious.

>this one shitposter needs to leave. seen this faggot in many threads now.
this one shitposter needs to leave. seen this homophobe in many threads now.

Fuck off you retarded faggot

Why the homophobia?

this desu :^)

>be an engineer
>have to be an engineer

post cute cashiers doing cute cashier things

Why the homophobiaphobia?

That's a very very cute cashier doing very cute cashier things desu!

Cringe

>looks and brains
too good to be true

What is a
Quantitative?

Besides anyone can get their MBA if they choose.

>works as a cashier
Proofs plz

>Work at highly reputable software company
>Talk to Physics PhDs working as data scientists
>They make barely anything more than CS Bachelor's holders working as Software Engineers

Fucking kek

You're thinking of "job" as a capitalistic way to make money

But this person isn't even using their degree at all, they aren't contributing back to society as a physicist, so it's a waste

Your job is your main impact on society, it matters

I love how triggered /pol/ newfags always get by this question

>implying the software wasn't written by financiers and quants
it's like you hate money or something

> trying to have a rational discussion

lul

>I love how
Totally don't believe you. You are embarrassed and are now trying to save face. Pathetic.

Whelp.
Time to go to war.

>Neil DeNigger Tyrone

Whenever I see some variation of this I lose my shit a little.

>works as a cashier
This was never true, faggot.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET OUT NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tell more us about our limitations friendo

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

>"Faggot" has always been a normie word here.
FTFY

>Nothing cringier than using the word "cringier"
FTFY

>The same reason we the greengrocer apostrophe
FTFY

okey i get your point, but i still think that definig yourself by your job is a realy limiting thing to do. Even if what you said is true

well you can find interesting even in big pile of garbage

Learning old exams. Works in almost every uni outside of the top 10 unis in the world.
Honestly, I study CS, have no Idea about computers, math or programming and still score good grades, simply because I know what the Professor wants. Pareto principle.