Go to grocery store to get groceries

>go to grocery store to get groceries
>see this bitch cut in front of you in check out line
wat do?

leg sweep

Wait patiently behind the whore to pay for my goods.

>whip out my concealed-carry Glock
>shoot her 9 times in the torso
>"I felt my life was threatened."
>whole grocery store applauds, they stop accepting food stamps, and all vaguely Lantino people leave the state willingly

I mean honestly if she has less than 10 items I would just let it go. But a full cart situation (which is unlikely, super hot whores like this never buy more than a few things) I would probably have to interject for a moment

She wouldn't be able to. I've positioned myself so that no person could achieve this without pushing me out the way.

You forgot the part where the cops show up, arrest the crazy bitch and then you become range buddies with them.

how?

I would like to inter her ject momentarily if you know what I'm sayin'

Dear goodness... that woman is scantily clad. Has she no shame?

Impregnate Immediatly.

Stare at her ass

Give her the old credit card swipe.

Stay behind her and constantly comment on how great her ass is and how lucky I am to be standing behind her.

Lean down and perform the hind-lick maneuver.

this tbqh famealya

Take a sniff

This post has very little to do with food & cooking

Are roasties food?

You have to shop to cook, and last time I checked there wasn't a shopping board.

i bet her pusy taste good

KEK

I doubt it. She looks asian.

At the time? Nothing. When she leaves, I stalk her. I find out she works at Tiffany's. I break into Tiffany’s at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No I go for the chandelier, it’s priceless. As I’m taking it down a woman catches me. It's her. She tells me to stop, it’s her father’s business, she’s Tiffany. I say no, we make love all night. In the morning cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico but I go to Canada, I don’t trust her besides I like the cold. 30 years later I get a postcard, I have a son and he’s the chief of police. Here’s where the story gets interesting I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero, she’s been waiting for me all these years she’s never taken a lover. I don’t care. I don’t show up. I go to Berlin. That’s where I hid the chandelier.

Sauce?

Its crazy to me it took so long for shorts with ass cheeks hanging out to become fairly common. Tits have been showcased for decades

*blocks your path*

But Asian girls are better looking and have better tasting pussy than white girls

wtf I love gooks now

Pretend I didn't notice because I don't like confrontation. If she looks at me I will give back an annoyed look though.

Turns out the chandelier is a bear.

Better looking? I agree. But Asian pussy always smells extremely bad like rotten fish

Terrifying.

What kind of bicycle riding, kitchen working asian girls are you landing user

Grills taste like what they eat, and most asians eat a shit ton of fish.

probably this

so do men, which i guess makes 4channers loads taste like cheetos and pizza.

>Has she no shame?
You mean like most modern western women?

If her father saw her he would weep.

this

Confirmed for never having eaten Asian pussy or even smelled a grill of any race other than his sister and mom's panties.

Japanese people eat a lot of fish, but the amount of fish isn't much and most meals are made up of rice and vegetables for the filling.

White people eat a bunch of burgers and mayonnaise and never eat vegetables unless they're fried

Cum is effected heavily by what you have eaten since the last time you came, a lot of fruit the day of sex can change the flavor. Pussy taste like pussy unless the girl has poor hygiene and is generally unhealthy

date indian girl

eat shit loads of vindaloo

>profit