If you had enough money would you have meals for the rest of your life, daily, at food establishments of your choosing...

If you had enough money would you have meals for the rest of your life, daily, at food establishments of your choosing? I imagine this is what rich people do

Nah cause im lazy. I'd probably just hire an in-home chef

No, I don't think it would be too enjoyable to eat out all by myself all the time

Just the opposite, I'd get a house with a fantastic kitchen and enjoy cooking all sorts of neat stuff, like Nathan Myhrvold.

Snek has a drenk

omg that cute snek

my dream is to travel around the world eating all kinds of food.
not only gourmet but even fast foods , some places get some rares recipes only on THAT one country.
and some times is even better to anything you could get in yours

I own a bar and a kitchen and just eat there everyday. Even if I was rich I'd probably just do the same

Probably not. If I were rich I'd have a compound in the middle of fucking nowhere so it'd be tough to get enough variety locally.

Nope. I'd have a couple personal chefs on a rotation. One specializing in barbecue, cajun-creole, southern home-cooking, and soul food. Another specializing in Chinese, Korean, and Thai. Another specializing in Mexican and Tex-Mex. A fourth specializing in French, Italian, and Spanish. Maybe a fifth that specializes in baking and pastry, and bakes me a fresh load of bread every day.

>snek

I'd eat out a lot, but probably would also invest in a nice kitchen to cook in at home

If I was rich I would've put my mother in a better dementia facility

Lol

Jamal, the night custodian, thinks your choice was tres apropos!

LOL

Eating out is a waste of time with the travel, ordering, eating, waiting for the ticket, getting back on the road, etc. I just got back from a 5 day vacation, and we spent several hours a day deliberating what we were going to eat and going through the motions of it all. It was god awful. What money really buys you is time.

If I was rich, I would pay someone to grocery shop for me. With advances in technology and a return to a more service-oriented culture (Walmart and Kroger both do online ordering with drive-thru pick up now), that may come true very soon. "Fuck, I forgot eggs. I'll just do an Amazon Drone order, I guess."

The other thing I would do is buy one (or a few) of those dishwashers that restaurants use. They get your dishes clean in a very small fraction of the time. When I was washing dishes for a buffet, it seemed to take 5-10 minutes to do an entire cycle. My dishwasher at home seems to take over an hour. That said, unlike my home dishwasher, we had to towel dry the dishes at the buffet. It wouldn't matter because I would just let them air dry overnight. I would own hundreds of plates so I would never been in a situation where I didn't have any clean and dry plates.

There's next-day grocery delivery even in my shitty second world country from multiple stores.

It's really great honestly, saves a fuckton of time.

The US is fucking huge, so adoption has been slow, but we're getting it.

I dont like going in food establishments. The fact that my driver side window doesn't work is a big reason I stopped getting fast food.

I also like cooking things myself sometimes and having that much money would be a big help as far as ingredients and cookware go. For the rest of the time I'd might hire someone to cook for me.

But fuck grocery delivery. I like going to the grocery store and picking out my own shit. I'd probably rather cook my own shit too. Nobody ever does things right.

>>>/faggot/

>bakes me a fresh load of bread every day
Straight from the oven?

I'd post that furfag subway image but I don't feel like getting banned.

Hell, Kroger has online personal shoppers with same-day service and dedicated parking now. You go online, order your shit, say whether substitutions are okay, then drive down to the store. The employees wheel your order out and load it in your car for you.

Really depends on what kind of restaurant. If I could afford 3 star Michelin restaurants for the rest of my life I'd probably eat out 4 days a week but just for one meal, probably lunch. I'd supplement with just buying gourmet versions of my everyday foods. Jamón ibérico de bellota and 18 month aged cheddar sandwich with black truffle and chablis mustard you know stuff like that.

I'd like to cook for myself once in a while, but I would also like to try out all kinds of restaurants around the country.
However, when homecooking I would hire someone to clean up my shit.

>I imagine this is what rich people do

I...why? If you have the money you get a private chef, or at the very least a Mexican maid, to do the cooking for you at home. Fuck going out for every single meal; you'd spend your entire life sitting in restaurants.

My ex's parents were rather wealthy so had the disposable income to do this, and when she was younger they had a chef who cooked for them. When I lived with her we went out several times a week at nice places but would cook for fun. Every meal would be extreme, especially when you can have a bite for breakfast out of the kitchen before work or whatever. As for the people saying it's a waste of time to eat out there are many good quality places where they have lots of food ready made and you can pay people to pick up food from normal restaurants as there are large companies that do this for you but often having hot food sit in containers kinda ruins it.

So, no.

In-house chef and make requests

You always have enough money for the rest of your life.

No, I'd mostly eat meat and veggies with home-made berry sauces + hunan.

I would hire a full time cook to make my food just the way I like it. I would rarely eat out.

Nope. I would have it delivered more often, that's for sure, but I would most likely invest in a much better kitchen than the piece of crap I have now.

I imagine rich people didnt get rich by spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Aside from a few chefs and tv cooks of course.

restaurant food is generally pretty shitty

That's the dumbest post I've seen today.

>not knowing what "generally" means

or you know, if you're not wealthy enough for a personal chef-maid, get your food delivered daily from a catering service.
This is actually reasonable, I know some middle class people who do that.

Not him but I also think your comment is idiotic.

Just use fucking deliveroo or something