250 word essay about existentialism and it's relation to the memefication of post-post-post-modern existence

>250 word essay about existentialism and it's relation to the memefication of post-post-post-modern existence

>haven't even started

HEL:P

250 words? That's not an essay, that's a cough.

>20000 word essay due yesterday about agricultural development in ancient Mesopotamia
>turned in the assignment on time and was proud of the work

HELP Veeky Forums WHAT DO I DO

Kek I've missed this meme.

Turn in a blank page as your response.

>turned in a blank piece of paper yesterday
>got an A+
>{spoiler]I'm majoring in paper manufacturing/production

but when is it due??

>essay about the use of water as a symbol in three different books
>Write the essay but don't turn it in on time
>Fail the class, have to repeat a year
lol

>write an essay about why women should not be allowed any political influence at all and should be made domestic serfs
>fail the class and go to prison for misogyny
True story

word
>essay

How's high school going champ? Wait until you get to actual post-secondary existentialism.

>existentialism 101
I'm not actually sure how I got here.

>3 word essay on nihilism due in a minute
WHAT DO I DO

Just do it.

Copy-paste an /r9k/ thread. Get an A++.

>impromptu on existentialism and metaphysics in Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man on wednesday
>haven't even read through the entire western canon yet, or all of the meme trilogy

Well, looks like I'm fucked.

Jesus... you're fucked dude.

>50 word essay about the orthogonal nonlinearity of time due at either the first nanoseconds of the big bang or as the final proton decays from existence

>12 second powerpoint presentation on the allegorical significance of spitting in the work of Cormac McCarthy complete with animations, wipes, and word art due in late December
>still posting on here

how fucked am I

>.5 second presentation on the dialectics of hermeneutical susceptibility mapping due right. Fucking. now.

>for some reason I am only wearing my underpants.