I acquired a buttload of filet mignon for cheap and now i have run out of things to do with them...

I acquired a buttload of filet mignon for cheap and now i have run out of things to do with them. What is your favourite dish with them that are not fat bombs like those "put a bar of butter on the sauce"?

A couple of years ago I happened to get a crazy deal on 30lbs of filet mignon at 3 dollars a pound

I love to cook and such but got tired of eating filet every day, so I experimented w/ all sorts of crazy appetizers and would cook them in the morning and bring them to work

The thing that everyone loved the most was my "beef wellington balls"

Basically takes a beef wellington recipe and transform it into something a bit bigger than sausage balls

I literally didn't do any work for 4 months because people loved all the concoctions I came in with

Make a huge pot of the best beef stew ever

Invite people you want to get in good with over for free filet mignon, then rob them while they're eating

Noice! i'll try it
Sorry, i have no friends and my family lives in another country

Filet mignon is a meme cut.

grind up in to hamburga
make fillay min yawn helper
serve with box o' wine

Stroganoff.
It's a fat bomb but its also challenging and delicious.

Your mother's greasy twat is a meme cut.

Beef karaage:

>Marinade
>1 Tbsp sake
>1 Tbsp mirin
>3 Tbsp soy sauce
>3 tsp garlic
>4 tsp ginger

Dice the beef into two-bite chunks, on a diagonal to the grain, and marinate for ~2 hours.

Dredge chunks in potato starch and leave to rest for ~15 minutes (cornflour works, but is more crunchy, less crisp).

Dredge for a second time and deep fry at about 370F until dark golden. The high temp is to ensure the coating crisps before the interior has time to cook through, ensuring we get medium-rare steak.

Serve with lemon wedges, good salt and freshly prepared English mustard (or Karashi, if you can actually find it)

italian breading
cook steak to rare
smother it in egg
bread the hell out of it
pan fry it in a light oil
take off when inside temp is desired

this, OP.

boil that premium cut til it's falling apart son

Make beef stroganoff

Beef jerky

Tartare
Minced gherkin, pearl onion, a nice dijon mustard and the yolk from a quail egg. Toast some nice crostinis and pour yourself a good whiskey then go to town.

is it a meme cut though?
why would you want a steak with little fat in it?

I always enjoy a ribeye more than a filet, and with the proper attention its just as tender but always more flavorful

make bulgogi

steak sandwiches are always good

Individual Beef Wellingtons

Microwave it you wuss, it's what you deserve

this
ribeye is the best balance of tenderness v flavour

host a banquet and then give it to everyone who says "ill have the beef" instead of "i'll have the fish" or "ill have the veg"

Infact uninvite anyone who asks for the fish or veg

It might not be as tasty as something like rib-eye, but it definitely has a very nice texture, which can be nice in and of itself.

Infact infact, send back a letter with anthrax so they can pay for their dumb choice.