Land of the free, home of the brave

Can Veeky Forums eat two whole canned chickens on their own?

youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo

Other urls found in this thread:

rortvedtfuneralservices.com/obits/obituary.php?id=668890
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That video is something to behold.

I'm out of breath just watching him.

RIP Big Guy
rortvedtfuneralservices.com/obits/obituary.php?id=668890

[Labored breathing intensifies]

"canned chicken? What the fuck?

holy shit dude. what a fucking bummer

I'm concerned as to why you had this ready so quickly

You've never heard of Google?

>What a bummer
Dude look at him. He wasn't making it past his 30s anyways.

My first instinct when I see an abomination of a person isn't usually "Yes, I would like to know more about this one!"

was it fat related or did he commit suicide?

it's the same as any other canned shit.
canned tuna. canned spam/ham. canned beef. you can even get shredded chicken meat in a can. this is just an entire chicken stuffed into a big can and then cooked.

>Condolences
>I first saw you in 2008 in a video called 40 Pizza Rolls.

he started trying to lose weight after that video. If you visit his yt it's like a weight loss blog.

still though, what a saddening end to what seemed to be an outwardly saddening life.

>Justin’s sense of humor never failed to lighten heavy situations.
Lmao

He weighed 650lb when he started, people don't come back from that. Even if he managed to get all the way down to 250 the damage is already done, his heart would've killed him in his 40's at best.
It's like an alcoholic who gets sober after they find out they have cirrhosis. The damage is done, you're fucked, you will be dying early.

>Jorge McBean

Idk why but that name makes me lel something fierce

LOL

i have zero confidence i could eat one canned chicken on my own

Same. I could do maybe a forkful. I prefer my yard birds to be a fair bit less gelatinous

No matter how much you love food being morbidly obese is never a happy thing.

That logo is already the funniest thing I've ever seen.

The way it falls apart reminds me of a bad tin of sardines

I still don't understand how people can get this fat. Even if I tried to get as fat as this I physically and mentally wouldn't be able to do it.

Shitty parents

Don't bully.

He was pretty young. But all it takes is slow weight loss over time and no exercise.
The guy worked at a call center. So we know he was sedentary at least the majority of the day. If he gained 15 pounds a year (a 1.25 pound gain a month) in only five years he would have gained 75 pounds. Is a 250 pound fatty going to notice much change as he creeps slowly to 300? It's a slippery slope.

I've never been fat but I've known people who were in good shape and became obese. I had been good enough friends with a few where I could ask them what happened. Invariably they say they just became more sedentary due to work, kids, blah blah blah, and it slowly snuck up on them before they realized what was happening.

Sort of related, but that's what happens when athletes, especially young athletes injure themselves for a long period of time. If you're used to eating ~3500 kcal a day during your normal practice routine it's probably not that easy to change your diet once your metabolism rate drops due to your new sedentary lifestyle. I had a friend who injured his back pretty severely in high school where he played hockey at a pretty serious level and dude gained like 40 lbs during the 1.5 years he couldn't play.

I'd say it's a little different in presentation. Nobody buys canned tuna, spam, beef, etc and expect it to look like a freshly cooked tuna steak or a piece of steak or ham. The full chicken feels like they're trying to convince people "hey everyone it's just like a roast chicken you can make a home! But even easier! Enjoy it plated at the dinner table for the whole family!". But it just looks like an abomination.

>650
God DAMN. He should've gotten surgery like pronto. So that's how he died? Complications from obesity?